homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Member Introductions
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Member Introductions Who are you, how long have you been playing, and what's your story? Post up and say hello!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-12-2008, 03:57 AM   #1
ss.org Regular

DeathMetalNinja will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Finally a forum with people I can relate to

Hey everyone, I'm obviously new here. I've been using seven strings for about four months now. Thanks to my newfound interest in Nevermore and my heavy rhythm playing I was "beckoned" so to speak to try out seven strings.

My first seven string was an Ibanez K7, and I have to say I really enjoyed the feel of he guitar. Except for the small added difficulty of playing certain chords I thought it was perfect for me.

Oh, I forgot to mention I attend the Musicians Institute in Hollywood, Ca. So yea...

I recently bought another seven string; a '99 Japanese Ibanez RG, I do not know the model number, but I'll post pics upon request.

I have to say I'm very glad to have switched to seven strings. My playing has improved because of the switch I believe. I'm more versatile as a player and feel a hell of a lot more comfortable sevens.

Anyways, that's enough for tonight, I'll see you guys in the morning... Good night.

~Geoff
DeathMetalNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 06-12-2008, 04:04 AM   #2
Dog says yes ^.^ Yes

InTheRavensName has much to be proud ofInTheRavensName has much to be proud ofInTheRavensName has much to be proud ofInTheRavensName has much to be proud ofInTheRavensName has much to be proud ofInTheRavensName has much to be proud ofInTheRavensName has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Nice to meet you Geoff

Sabaton
InTheRavensName is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2008, 05:14 AM   #3
prototyping...

Durero is pretty much the man.Durero is pretty much the man.Durero is pretty much the man.Durero is pretty much the man.Durero is pretty much the man.Durero is pretty much the man.Durero is pretty much the man.Durero is pretty much the man.Durero is pretty much the man.Durero is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Durero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2008, 05:24 AM   #4
SS Contributor

Seven is a jewel in the rough
Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2008, 05:28 AM   #5
ss.org Regular

MetalJordan is a jewel in the rough
welcome man...welcome to the craziest forum since 4chan
MetalJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2008, 09:36 AM   #6
Ibanez Guitars

Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Welcome!

My Guitar Videos My Band/Project

Guitars~

1991 Ibanez UV7PWH (Dead Mint),
1991 Ibanez UV7BK (Mint),
1998 (F97) Ibanez RG7620BK (refinished in Arctic White),
1999 Ibanez S7420FMTT (silver dot),
2013 Ibanez RG8WH,
1999 Fender Made in Mexico Strat (white, maple fretboard)
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2008, 10:21 AM   #7
President / RHLC

playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Welcome!

Become one of us or die, ....ers. / Rick

RIP Garcia3441
playstopause is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2008, 11:17 AM   #8
SS Contributor

ohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
ohio_eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2008, 11:22 AM   #9
Banned

Apophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himself
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Apophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2008, 11:23 AM   #10
SS Contributor

Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Welcome to the forum!

Mattmc74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2008, 11:27 AM   #11
SS Contributor

TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
howdy
TimSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2008, 03:12 AM   #12
ss.org Regular

DeathMetalNinja will become famous soon enough
Thanks for all the welcome wishes, guys.

I believe that my New Ibanez is a Japanese RG7620 with an EMG 81 in the bridge and a 707 in the neck. I finally found my friend who told me.
DeathMetalNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2008, 04:43 AM   #13
Ken

Ken is deemed true.Ken is deemed true.Ken is deemed true.Ken is deemed true.Ken is deemed true.Ken is deemed true.Ken is deemed true.Ken is deemed true.Ken is deemed true.Ken is deemed true.Ken is deemed true.Ken is deemed true.
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2008, 10:13 AM   #14
Desecrated
Dirty Lurker