homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Member Introductions
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Member Introductions Who are you, how long have you been playing, and what's your story? Post up and say hello!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Mattmc74
  • 1 Post By Shawn

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-24-2012, 08:37 AM   #1
ss.org Regular

dannyduarte is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hello!

Hi! I have been registered in this forum for quite a while now and I never introduced myself so sorry for the giant delay .

I am Daniel but my friends call me Danny (or Dani here in Portugal).
I started playing guitar at the age of 18 because I simply saw one rather cheap guitar (7 string Harley Benton) and wanted to make some noise.
An awkward place to start you might say and really it was since I learned to play with no help or lessons.
Over the years the guitar gave me a lot of headaches and eventually I bought an Ibanez grgr121, which was the best thing I ever did. The quality difference is huge compared with the Harley Benton and although I miss the extended range of the whole seven strings I just can't go back. Not because of the number of strings you see but because of the rest. I will eventually buy a 7 string Ibanez when I have some money but it is not a priority.
My first amplifier was a 10watt Behringer GM108 and latter I bought an stereo 30watt Behringer GMX210. Many people don't like Behringer but I love the sound on this ones. The quality of some parts is questionable and could be damaged if not careful with the material that's for sure.
I also have a bass! A Yamaha RBX375, I am not really a committed bassist but I got a good deal and its useful to record my stuff on the pc (I'm using a fast track usb by the way).

I am also a metal singer. I have been in some bands, either as singer, guitarist or bassist but now I just record stuff with a friend at home and we do not play live as I don't have much time because I'm in college studding computer engineering.
And that's it for my story! (I think )

Please check out our sound on "palcoprincipal.sapo.pt/ledo_lice" The project is called "Ledo Lice", Ledo is a Portuguese word that means joyful or happy for those who are curious .
Feel free to tell me what you think, the 2 songs on there are kind of alternative metal but we will try to record some progressive stuff some time soon .

Regards,
Danny
dannyduarte is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 03-25-2012, 06:03 AM   #2
SS Contributor

Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Welcome to the forum!
dannyduarte likes this.

Mattmc74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2012, 08:09 PM   #3
Ibanez Guitars

Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Welcome.
dannyduarte likes this.

My Guitar Videos My Band/Project

Guitars~

1991 Ibanez UV7PWH (Dead Mint),
1991 Ibanez UV7BK (Mint),
1998 (F97) Ibanez RG7620BK (refinished in Arctic White),
1999 Ibanez S7420FMTT (silver dot),
2013 Ibanez RG8WH,
1999 Fender Made in Mexico Strat (white, maple fretboard)
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2012, 01:10 PM   #4
Poland CEO / RHLC

Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

S7Figures.DeviantArt.com - Metal Figures!
Sebastian is offline   Reply With Quote