homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Member Introductions
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Member Introductions Who are you, how long have you been playing, and what's your story? Post up and say hello!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-06-2012, 01:24 PM   #1
ss.org Regular

normandy247 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Salutations from indiana

What's up. I'm from IN and i've been doodlin guitars for about 7 years. As a young lad I usually enjoyed things like bodom and lamb of god, but now my favs are like Black Dahlia, Born of osiris, and Emmure.

Anyway, in my band we started as 6strings, but as time went on we started fooling with downtunings more, eventually we ended up recording a new song on a 7(schecter blackjack atx; nice guitar) and it came out just how we wanted.

Battle of the Bands - Behold The Legend

^you can only hear it on there for now, but you don't have to register or vote to listen.

So yeah, bought a sick agile pendulum 7 just in time for our show with the faceless in a few days.

Thanks for readin my text wall folks!
normandy247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 03-06-2012, 08:02 PM   #2
SS Contributor

Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Welcome to the forum!

Mattmc74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2012, 09:02 AM   #3
Ibanez Guitars

Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Welcome.
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2012, 03:59 PM   #4
ss.org Regular

msherman26 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Welcome! Good choice on buying the Pendulum from Rondo didja get the Neck-thru or the bolt on?
msherman26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2012, 01:35 PM   #5
Poland CEO / RHLC

Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.

S7Figures.DeviantArt.com - Metal Figures!
Sebastian is offline   Reply With Quote