homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Member Introductions
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Member Introductions Who are you, how long have you been playing, and what's your story? Post up and say hello!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-15-2005, 09:10 PM   #1
6 string? What's that?

wolfsd will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hello everyone in 7-string land!

Well, I've been lurking in the shadows checking out the site, and it's time for this wall flower to say hello. It's nice to see so many people dedicated to music without being stuck up. Well, I guess a little about myself....I have been playing an instrument since I was 4, started on the piano (still not very good at reading bass clef...), tried my hands at drums (feet did not co-operate with my hands...), then settled on the guitar when I was 14. I'm currently playing with one of my high school buddies in Hannover Fiste. We describe ourselves as "just metal" we have recently switched drummers, but things are moving along nicely with the new guy. You can check out the band at www.myspace.com/hannoverfiste. The stuff that is up there is from some crappy live recordings (and...with the old drummer), let me know what you think.

My current set up starts with whatever guitar suits my fancy at the time (more on that in a sec.)....going into:

Furman RP8 Power Conditioner
Korg DTR 2
Digitech GSP 2101 Artist LE (purple faced)
DOD 15 band stereo graphic EQ
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482
Lexicon Vortex
Peavey PV-8.5C Power Amp (550 watts per side)
4 Berhinger 4x12's loaded with 100 watt Jensons

Now....The arsenal:

Jackson DRT7 (x2)
Schecter Omen 007
ESP MF207 (x3)
B.C. Rich Beast tuned to B
Silvertone Apocalypse tuned standard (don't laugh...sentimental reasons)

What would SLAYER do?
www.myspace.com/hannoverfiste
wolfsd is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 05-15-2005, 09:27 PM   #2
metalguitarist.org

Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Always nice to see a fellow 2101'er. Welcome, man.

Amp: 6505+ / Recto 4x12s
Rack: Axe-Fx II / HD1221s
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2005, 09:27 PM   #3
dpm
Oni Guitars

dpm is pretty much the man.dpm is pretty much the man.dpm is pretty much the man.dpm is pretty much the man.dpm is pretty much the man.dpm is pretty much the man.dpm is pretty much the man.dpm is pretty much the man.dpm is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Howdy, we're a fun bunch
Make yourself at home
dpm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2005, 10:00 PM   #4
Double Edge FTW

Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Love the band name! Nothing more heavy metal than taking a name from the movie 'Heavy Metal'. Wish I woulda thought of that.
Regor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2005, 07:42 AM   #5
Wannabe Shredder

Hawksmoor is a glorious beacon of lightHawksmoor is a glorious beacon of lightHawksmoor is a glorious beacon of light
Welcome
Hawksmoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2005, 06:49 PM   #6
Fueled by Satan

NewArmyGuitar is just really niceNewArmyGuitar is just really nice
Welcome aboard.
NewArmyGuitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2005, 06:56 PM   #7
Famous Beaver Hunter

Allen Garrow is a splendid one to beholdAllen Garrow is a splendid one to beholdAllen Garrow is a splendid one to beholdAllen Garrow is a splendid one to beholdAllen Garrow is a splendid one to behold
Welcome man! Where are you positioned in Florida in regards to the Popular Hurricane track?

~A
Allen Garrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2005, 07:01 PM   #8
Ibanez Guitars

Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Welcome, Wolfsd!

My Guitar Videos My Band/Project

Guitars~

1991 Ibanez UV7PWH (Dead Mint),
1991 Ibanez UV7BK (Mint),
1998 (F97) Ibanez RG7620BK (refinished in Arctic White),
1999 Ibanez S7420FMTT (silver dot),
2013 Ibanez RG8WH,
1999 Fender Made in Mexico Strat (white, maple fretboard)
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2005, 07:14 PM   #9
Fear the Polo!

Drew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
"not stuck up?" What? Dude, I'm always right. Get used to it.

Hehe, kidding. Welcome aboard, mate!

"...and everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon."

http://www.metalguitarist.org
Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2008, 12:52 PM   #10
I Am The Anger

dream-thief is a jewel in the rough
Welcome dude. Hope you enjoy it here

~ You've got your chance right now, Or to forever be silent ~
dream-thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2008, 01:01 PM   #11
Banned

Apophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himself
Apophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2008, 01:01 PM   #12
Desecrated
Dirty Lurker

Unread 07-02-2008, 02:20 PM   #13
President / RHLC

playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Welcome!

Become one of us or die, ....ers. / Rick

RIP Garcia3441
playstopause is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2008, 05:49 PM   #14
Double Edge FTW

Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream-thief View Post
Welcome dude. Hope you enjoy it here
Why the HELL would you welcome someone from a thread that is from 2005???!?!?!?!!? He hasn't even posted since 2006.

Way to unnecessarily bump old shit.
Unread 07-03-2008, 08:38 AM   #15
SS Contributor

Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Welcome to the forum!

Mattmc74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2008, 12:36 PM   #16
Double Edge FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattmc74 View Post
Welcome to the forum!
WTF?! Seriously?? Are you people dense? Do you even READ anything posted in the thread or do you just blindly post??

Unread 07-03-2008, 12:52 PM   #17
Appreciates Kwolity

ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regor View Post
WTF?! Seriously?? Are you people dense? Do you even READ anything posted in the thread or do you just blindly post??

People are sheep.

I. Really. ....ing. HATE. BUMPS.
ZeroSignal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2008, 03:21 PM   #18
Your new god!

Kryss will become famous soon enough
welcome, 2101 was a very cool amp i almost bought one back in the day but ended up going with a peavey tubefex that i used for several years. later upgraded to a pod xt pro when i heard another friend using it live. it just sounded amazing to me. but the 2101 had a great sound imo. digitech delays and reverbs were very good imo as well.
Kryss is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2008, 03:24 PM   #19
Double Edge FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryss View Post
welcome, 2101 was a very cool amp i almost bought one back in the day but ended up going with a peavey tubefex that i used for several years. later upgraded to a pod xt pro when i heard another friend using it live. it just sounded amazing to me. but the 2101 had a great sound imo. digitech delays and reverbs were very good imo as well.
Ok, I swear people are doing this now on purpose

THIS THREAD IS 3 YEARS OLD! STOP POSTING!!