homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Live Performance & Stage Sound
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter
  
Live Performance & Stage Sound Discussion for playing out and all things stage related.. Promote your band here as well.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By daven6

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-01-2012, 10:53 AM   #1
SS.org Regular
 
Mr_Nugglet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: IL
Posts: 168
Thanked: 2
Mr_Nugglet will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Live bass drops.

Hey dudes! I recently got a RC-3 looper and realized that I can import samples of bass drops and plug the pedal into the FOH and and trigger the drops from my pedal.

That being said, I was curious if anybody knew of where I could get a good drop that hits hard but doesn't stay too long.

If you know of any websites let me know.

thanks in advance!
Mr_Nugglet is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

__________________
This advertising will not be shown in this way to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on SevenString.org
   
Unread 07-01-2012, 11:12 AM   #2
Just another SunBro
 
niffnoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 1,465
Thanked: 12
niffnoff is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Nugglet View Post
Hey dudes! I recently got a RC-3 looper and realized that I can import samples of bass drops and plug the pedal into the FOH and and trigger the drops from my pedal.

That being said, I was curious if anybody knew of where I could get a good drop that hits hard but doesn't stay too long.

If you know of any websites let me know.

thanks in advance!
They are actually alot easier to make I'm sure the recording section will be able to help, that being said I could probably make one fer ya since I use them in my tunes.

Ghosts by darkesteden on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

It's not as boomy cause I ain't mixed it at all perfectly (referencing 0:03 and 3:20 ish)

Let me know if you want the sample and I'll email it you.

I used to be an arrow like you
But then I took a rock to the knee
Soundcloud was arrow to the knee
Facebook Music Page
niffnoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2012, 11:25 AM   #3
SS.org Regular
 
Mr_Nugglet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: IL
Posts: 168
Thanked: 2
Mr_Nugglet will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by niffnoff View Post
They are actually alot easier to make I'm sure the recording section will be able to help, that being said I could probably make one fer ya since I use them in my tunes.

Ghosts by darkesteden on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

It's not as boomy cause I ain't mixed it at all perfectly (referencing 0:03 and 3:20 ish)

Let me know if you want the sample and I'll email it you.

Really dig that song dude! But yeah man if you could email me that that would be awesome!!! If you can email it too Mybeautifulmistakemusic@yahoo.com
Mr_Nugglet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2012, 01:21 PM   #4
ss.org Regular
 
daven6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 55
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
daven6 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I got some pretty good bass drop samples at freesound.org. you'll have to set up an account but its all free.
Schizo Sapiens likes this.
daven6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2012, 09:19 PM   #5
Just another SunBro
 
niffnoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 1,465
Thanked: 12
niffnoff is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Nugglet View Post
Really dig that song dude! But yeah man if you could email me that that would be awesome!!! If you can email it too Mybeautifulmistakemusic@yahoo.com
Mailed

I used to be an arrow like you
But then I took a rock to the knee
Soundcloud was arrow to the knee
Facebook Music Page
niffnoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:13 AM.


Our Network: PRS Guitar Forum | Luthier Forum | SG Guitar Forum | Les Paul Forum | Marshall Amp Forum | Acoustic Guitar Forum

SS.org proudly supports St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Copyright © 2004-2014, SevenString.org. All Rights Reserved.