homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Lifestyle, Health, Fitness & Food
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter
  
Lifestyle, Health, Fitness & Food Exercise plans, recipes & general healthy living discussion here.

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-29-2009, 11:35 AM   #101
Bring the gain
 
MikeH's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Milford, OH
Posts: 8,879
Thanked: 269
MikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himself
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Who says that I'm not respecting your lifestyle. If you read the OP, you'd know that I haven't done anything to bash your "way of life". And what the .... is the dead animals thing about? Nowhere in this thread has anyone really brought up vegetarianism, nor am I a vegetarian. And you say that life's too short to care about what you drink? Makes total sense considering there's over 100,000 alcohol related deaths per year.

Lethal Force Fitness: Hardcore fitness for hardcore musicians.
KEEP IT GRIM IN THE GYM
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

__________________
This advertising will not be shown in this way to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on SevenString.org
   
Unread 01-29-2009, 12:13 PM   #102
Sarcy English Twat
 
7 Dying Trees's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: 7th Ethereal Plane of interstellar hell, Innit Bruv, Safe, London, UK
Posts: 9,142
Thanked: 139
7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Personally I've had a good giggle at a few people who claimed to be straight edge over the years, and as a concept I do find it quite silly. One of them explained to me he was straight edge. He worked in McDonalds. Hmmmm.....

If you don't drink, don't smoke, don't take chemicals, are vegan and don't .... around, then that just makes you a person who has decided for one reason or another not to do things. Just like other people have decided to drink, to smoke, to play guitar, spend a lot of money on a holiday, you name it.

It's all choices, and everyone makes them.

However, having to label yourself in order to prove something is a bit lame in those aspects, sorry. I mean, seriously, I've done not drinking, no eating meat, a few other things here and there, and all through it people have asked me why, and the simple answer has been that i was doing it because i wanted to.

Now, that doesn't mean I have to label myself.

Just because I don't label myself as straight edge, it doesn't mean that I go off buy a hit of crack, bottle of wine and then go and fornicate the homeless for fun.

Also, if I am not drinking, i don't advertise the fact by wearing sone symbol on me, making myself look like I am in some way superior morally or on other grounds than someone else.

For the record, i smoke,drink,consume cute fluffy animals,fornicate and abuse chemicals from time to time. Hell, i really don't care too much, none of it is a barrier to me doing shit I want to do, but I'll do it when i want to do it, and if i don't want to, i won't. Simple. Just like I don't want to play a clarinet, I don't claim I am some form of musical straight edge because I have seen to many of my friends travel down the rocky road to classical music...

I call myself bent-edge.

The Chaos has come:
www.chaosanct.com
7 Dying Trees is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2009, 12:50 PM   #103
ss.org Regular
 
friday11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Hainichen, Germany
Posts: 57
Thanked: 2 / 1
friday11 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibz_rg View Post
Who says that I'm not respecting your lifestyle. If you read the OP, you'd know that I haven't done anything to bash your "way of life". And what the .... is the dead animals thing about? Nowhere in this thread has anyone really brought up vegetarianism, nor am I a vegetarian. And you say that life's too short to care about what you drink? Makes total sense considering there's over 100,000 alcohol related deaths per year.
Yeah I don't want to say that YOU are against "my" lifestyle! I've talked about these guys on this one concert! Maybe it's typical for my country/ area, but where I live they celebrate like a cult or something...

This thing with the "dead animals"...sorry for that...I just wanna use it for an arrangement...
friday11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2009, 12:58 PM   #104
Bring the gain
 
MikeH's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Milford, OH
Posts: 8,879
Thanked: 269
MikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himself
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Ok then dude! Sorry for the mixup!

Lethal Force Fitness: Hardcore fitness for hardcore musicians.
KEEP IT GRIM IN THE GYM
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2009, 01:11 PM   #105
Appreciates Kwolity
 
ZeroSignal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 7,133
Thanked: 72
ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7 Dying Trees View Post
Personally I've had a good giggle at a few people who claimed to be straight edge over the years, and as a concept I do find it quite silly. One of them explained to me he was straight edge. He worked in McDonalds. Hmmmm.....

If you don't drink, don't smoke, don't take chemicals, are vegan and don't .... around, then that just makes you a person who has decided for one reason or another not to do things. Just like other people have decided to drink, to smoke, to play guitar, spend a lot of money on a holiday, you name it.

It's all choices, and everyone makes them.

However, having to label yourself in order to prove something is a bit lame in those aspects, sorry. I mean, seriously, I've done not drinking, no eating meat, a few other things here and there, and all through it people have asked me why, and the simple answer has been that i was doing it because i wanted to.

Now, that doesn't mean I have to label myself.

Just because I don't label myself as straight edge, it doesn't mean that I go off buy a hit of crack, bottle of wine and then go and fornicate the homeless for fun.

Also, if I am not drinking, i don't advertise the fact by wearing sone symbol on me, making myself look like I am in some way superior morally or on other grounds than someone else.

For the record, i smoke,drink,consume cute fluffy animals,fornicate and abuse chemicals from time to time. Hell, i really don't care too much, none of it is a barrier to me doing shit I want to do, but I'll do it when i want to do it, and if i don't want to, i won't. Simple. Just like I don't want to play a clarinet, I don't claim I am some form of musical straight edge because I have seen to many of my friends travel down the rocky road to classical music...

I call myself bent-edge.
x A Billion.

I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't do drugs and I don't screw around. I am not straight edge.
ZeroSignal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2009, 04:13 PM   #106
SS.org Regular
 
Justin Bailey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: hell
Posts: 2,148
Thanked: 22
Justin Bailey is a name known to allJustin Bailey is a name known to allJustin Bailey is a name known to allJustin Bailey is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by petereanima View Post
i know more of those guys like i know people who STILL are straight edge.
Justin Bailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2009, 07:27 AM   #107
ss.org Regular
 
friday11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Hainichen, Germany
Posts: 57
Thanked: 2 / 1
friday11 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibz_rg View Post
Ok then dude! Sorry for the mixup!
my fault too! Straight edge or not...we have one thing in common:

And that's definitly the most important thing in life
friday11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2009, 10:04 AM   #108
Bring the gain
 
MikeH's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Milford, OH
Posts: 8,879
Thanked: 269
MikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himself
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
See. Differences set aside, we all shred it up.

Lethal Force Fitness: Hardcore fitness for hardcore musicians.
KEEP IT GRIM IN THE GYM
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2009, 12:29 PM   #109
ss.org Regular
 
friday11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Hainichen, Germany
Posts: 57
Thanked: 2 / 1
friday11 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
"Differences set aside, we all shred it up"..I will use this for a song
friday11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2009, 08:56 PM   #110
SS.org Regular
 
noob_pwn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Sydney, AUS
Posts: 1,506
Thanked: 38
noob_pwn is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/noob_pwn is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/noob_pwn is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/noob_pwn is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/noob_pwn is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/noob_pwn is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/noob_pwn is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
everyone has a right to the lifestyle they choose, i love to enjoy a beer but i keep my lungs clean. I must emphasise however, illegal drugs are illegal for a reason and the money from the bag of weed or pills you buy is being used for murder and pillage, slavery and other shitty purposes so keep that in mind before your next hit. Overdoing anything in your life is bad, being addicted to drugs can be just as bad as being addicted to dota. Keep things in moderation. Personally i cant stand xxx elitists, but if you choose that lifestyle i think its great. Just dont alienate others who dont follow the same choices as you, they're entitled to that also
noob_pwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2009, 10:40 PM   #111
Tin Foil Central
 
God Hand Apostle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Chicago IL.
Posts: 870
Thanked: 10
God Hand Apostle is a name known to allGod Hand Apostle is a name known to allGod Hand Apostle is a name known to allGod Hand Apostle is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by noob_pwn View Post
Just dont alienate others who dont follow the same choices as you, they're entitled to that also
This is THE best line of this entire thread. It goes both ways. +rep for you.
God Hand Apostle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2009, 11:38 PM   #112
Bring the gain
 
MikeH's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Milford, OH
Posts: 8,879
Thanked: 269
MikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himself
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Totally agreed. I am not here to bash anyone else's lifestyle. You choose to drink, I respect that. Atleast you're not all ".... you, stupid edger! Drink 'til I die! Blegh! You're Gay!". If someone chooses to live their life the way they want to, I support that. It's your lifestyle. This is the lifestyle I have chosen for myself and noone else.

Lethal Force Fitness: Hardcore fitness for hardcore musicians.
KEEP IT GRIM IN THE GYM
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2009, 01:36 PM   #113
...is something.
 
Vairocarnal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Origin
Posts: 366
Thanked: 3
Vairocarnal will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
So...I've been shunned by a couple of straight edge'd assholes back in the day for being born on acid, at that time I wasn't smoking, drinking, etc. Apparently the choice of a teenage girl that didn't know she was pregnant became MY choice, In their eyes.
Which brings me to my point: In my 23 years of life experience I've come to find that "straight edge" is a term that kids grasp to when ostracized by the kids that aren't "Straight Edge".
I think it's awesome that kids want to band together to practice a way of life to promote the betterment of a people(s) but it USUALLY doesn't end there.
When discrimination and pretentious attitudes come into play it reminds me of the Nazis and their "War of Blood".

In short: I'm absolutely flabbergasted at the very idea that people would take a philosophy of personal betterment and use it to discriminate and enturbulate others.
I have nothing against the straight edge philosophy or the application of it, merely the assholes that use it for their own selfish means...and now is the point where I stop before I turn this into a GIANT rant about the "unfairity" of the world.

One day, I'll live. Until then I am definitely dead.
Vairocarnal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2009, 08:18 PM   #114
Aeternae Sonus
 
Concerto412's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Kingston, ON; CAN
Posts: 381
Thanked: 2
Concerto412 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
^^^Solid post, that just about defines my feelings on the matter.
Concerto412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2009, 06:38 PM   #115
...is something.
 
Vairocarnal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Origin
Posts: 366
Thanked: 3
Vairocarnal will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7 Dying Trees View Post
Personally I've had a good giggle at a few people who claimed to be straight edge over the years, and as a concept I do find it quite silly. One of them explained to me he was straight edge. He worked in McDonalds. Hmmmm.....

If you don't drink, don't smoke, don't take chemicals, are vegan and don't .... around, then that just makes you a person who has decided for one reason or another not to do things. Just like other people have decided to drink, to smoke, to play guitar, spend a lot of money on a holiday, you name it.

It's all choices, and everyone makes them.

However, having to label yourself in order to prove something is a bit lame in those aspects, sorry. I mean, seriously, I've done not drinking, no eating meat, a few other things here and there, and all through it people have asked me why, and the simple answer has been that i was doing it because i wanted to.

Now, that doesn't mean I have to label myself.

Just because I don't label myself as straight edge, it doesn't mean that I go off buy a hit of crack, bottle of wine and then go and fornicate the homeless for fun.

Also, if I am not drinking, i don't advertise the fact by wearing sone symbol on me, making myself look like I am in some way superior morally or on other grounds than someone else.

For the record, i smoke,drink,consume cute fluffy animals,fornicate and abuse chemicals from time to time. Hell, i really don't care too much, none of it is a barrier to me doing shit I want to do, but I'll do it when i want to do it, and if i don't want to, i won't. Simple. Just like I don't want to play a clarinet, I don't claim I am some form of musical straight edge because I have seen to many of my friends travel down the rocky road to classical music...

I call myself bent-edge.
James, this post just made you my personal hero.

Wow.

One day, I'll live. Until then I am definitely dead.
Vairocarnal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2009, 09:42 AM   #116
ss.org Regular
 
Sxe Represent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Pa
Posts: 5
Thanked: 0
Sxe Represent can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
im sxe(straight edge) i have been for almost 2 years now and it doesnt mean just no alcohol or drugs its a lifestlye and it means no sex unless ur in a commited realtionship!
Sxe Represent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2009, 09:53 AM   #117
Ex Whiny Bitch
 
Scar Symmetry's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 15,662
Thanked: 377
Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7 Dying Trees View Post
Personally I've had a good giggle at a few people who claimed to be straight edge over the years, and as a concept I do find it quite silly. One of them explained to me he was straight edge. He worked in McDonalds. Hmmmm.....

If you don't drink, don't smoke, don't take chemicals, are vegan and don't .... around, then that just makes you a person who has decided for one reason or another not to do things. Just like other people have decided to drink, to smoke, to play guitar, spend a lot of money on a holiday, you name it.

It's all choices, and everyone makes them.

However, having to label yourself in order to prove something is a bit lame in those aspects, sorry. I mean, seriously, I've done not drinking, no eating meat, a few other things here and there, and all through it people have asked me why, and the simple answer has been that i was doing it because i wanted to.

Now, that doesn't mean I have to label myself.

Just because I don't label myself as straight edge, it doesn't mean that I go off buy a hit of crack, bottle of wine and then go and fornicate the homeless for fun.

Also, if I am not drinking, i don't advertise the fact by wearing sone symbol on me, making myself look like I am in some way superior morally or on other grounds than someone else.

For the record, i smoke,drink,consume cute fluffy animals,fornicate and abuse chemicals from time to time. Hell, i really don't care too much, none of it is a barrier to me doing shit I want to do, but I'll do it when i want to do it, and if i don't want to, i won't. Simple. Just like I don't want to play a clarinet, I don't claim I am some form of musical straight edge because I have seen to many of my friends travel down the rocky road to classical music...

I call myself bent-edge.
hey I like classical music!

good post dude

there are some good ideas behind straight edge, but way too many kids do it for Christmas, get XXX tattooed on their inner lip and then 3 months down the line are getting wasted with their mates again.

we all know that you are who you are, don't push it in other people's faces, they don't like that.

a wise man once said that the whisper is louder than the shout.

What happened to Jeff? Funny how he dropped off the radar now that the entire Western world disagrees with his right wing bullshit.
Scar Symmetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2009, 10:03 AM   #118
Talk To DeWalt
 
jymellis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: sinsi ohio
Posts: 9,189
Thanked: 89
jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sxe Represent View Post
im sxe(straight edge) i have been for almost 2 years now and it doesnt mean just no alcohol or drugs its a lifestlye and it means no sex unless ur in a commited realtionship!
if im commited to getting laid, does that make it a commited relationship?
jymellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2009, 10:23 AM   #119
 
Tiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Columbia, South Carolina
Posts: 1,396
Thanked: 83
Tiger has much to be proud ofTiger has much to be proud ofTiger has much to be proud ofTiger has much to be proud ofTiger has much to be proud ofTiger has much to be proud ofTiger has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Sounds like just a convenient excuse for not being able to get any for years on end.
Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2009, 10:44 AM   #120
Classy
Super Moderator
 
Randy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: The Electric City, NY
Posts: 16,717
Thanked: 171
Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Sounds like just a convenient excuse for not being able to get any for years on end.
In that case, I've been a money straight edge for ages.

I don't care if it rains or freezes
Long as I got my plastic Jesus
Sittin' on the dashboard of my car

Argbadh - RHLCİ
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2009, 10:55 AM   #121
Stop the Madness!
 
Nick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: glasgow scotland
Posts: 3,051
Thanked: 21
Nick is a splendid one to beholdNick is a splendid one to beholdNick is a splendid one to beholdNick is a splendid one to beholdNick is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Sounds like just a convenient excuse for not being able to get any for years on end.
EPIC WIN!
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2009, 11:47 AM   #122
Br00tal Bubbly Mofo
 
petereanima's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Austria
Posts: 5,590
Thanked: 104
petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
no offend guys, i really agree with most points...but bitching about how lame straight edge is, is already one step below straight edge itself.


besides that: the 1980s called, they want their hot topics back.
petereanima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2009, 09:21 AM   #123
 
Tiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Columbia, South Carolina
Posts: 1,396
Thanked: 83
Tiger has much to be proud ofTiger has much to be proud ofTiger has much to be proud ofTiger has much to be proud ofTiger has much to be proud ofTiger has much to be proud ofTiger has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by petereanima View Post
but bitching about how lame straight edge is, is already one step below straight edge itself.
Eh just cause you say it is doesnt make it so.

Quote:
So if anyone is edge, hates edge, isn't edge, but supports it, etc., here's the place to discuss it.
Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2009, 12:03 PM   #124
Appreciates Kwolity
 
ZeroSignal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 7,133
Thanked: 72
ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy View Post
In that case, I've been a money straight edge for ages.
Sooo... You're not going to have sex with money unless you're able to have a committed relationship with said currency?

... I see...
ZeroSignal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2009, 02:24 PM   #125
Pantysniffing zombie
 
JJ Rodriguez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada
Posts: 11,674
Thanked: 82
JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
"I love you money, I always have"

*commences fapping with a fist full of bills*
JJ Rodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
edge, straight, straight edge, sxe, xxx

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:38 AM.


Our Network: PRS Guitar Forum | Luthier Forum | SG Guitar Forum | Les Paul Forum | Marshall Amp Forum | Acoustic Guitar Forum

SS.org proudly supports St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Copyright © 2004-2014, SevenString.org. All Rights Reserved.