homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Lifestyle, Health, Fitness & Food
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Lifestyle, Health, Fitness & Food Exercise plans, recipes & general healthy living discussion here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-03-2008, 12:15 AM   #1
Ibanez Guitars

Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Energy Drinks.

Anybody here like them? I used to hate them and only drank coffee but a friend of mine got me hooked on Red Bulls as well as Rockstar and Monster. I've been liking them alot lately.
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 09-03-2008, 12:19 AM   #2
Arktanian Diplomat

Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
They're tasty, but I definetly wouldn't use them to stay awake, I haven't had one in quite a while.

When I first started night shift I drank them every night, but I found that I just ended up crashing even harder
Zepp88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2008, 12:22 AM   #3
Army Without A Flag

All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I like every one that I've ever tried and I LOOOOVE coffee too.

No Nation. No Philosophy. No Ideology.
All_Ľour_Bass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2008, 12:27 AM   #4
I'm Back Bitches!

CrashRG is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i tend to stay away from them because they tend to like me too much......i drink one and have to have another.

sleep deprived, drinking 5 redbull and a cup of coffee is a recipe for disaster. at least for me. i started hallucinating and shit. i imagine that it was similar to what addicts go through on a bad trip. shakes, random incoherent thoughts and outbursts. yeah......all that shit.

be careful man.
CrashRG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2008, 12:31 AM   #5
Vescere bracis meis.

B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Don't like the stuff. Doesn't taste good, nor is it good for your body.

UNSCARED

"...The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." -J.S. Mill

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will." -Vince Lombardi
B Lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2008, 03:52 AM   #6
Br00tal Bubbly Mofo

petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i like EVERY energy drink. and i love coffee. and coffee and red bull are free for me here at work. not good for my body, but i just can't stop.
petereanima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2008, 04:18 AM   #7
Belongs On 1 String

COBHC is a jewel in the rough
Bookoo , Lost and Red Bull/Red Rain

stopped drinkin em mostly , so much sugar

whenever i need a boost , 5 hour energy extra strength
COBHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2008, 04:30 AM   #8
dotlike

loktide is his own personal hero.loktide is his own personal hero.loktide is his own personal hero.loktide is his own personal hero.loktide is his own personal hero.loktide is his own personal hero.loktide is his own personal hero.loktide is his own personal hero.loktide is his own personal hero.loktide is his own personal hero.
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Powerthirst!

...sorry, couldn't resist
loktide is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2008, 04:38 AM   #9
The Djentle Giant

muffgoat is a splendid one to beholdmuffgoat is a splendid one to beholdmuffgoat is a splendid one to beholdmuffgoat is a splendid one to beholdmuffgoat is a splendid one to behold
I am a big diet Rockstar drinker. im a rockstar a good 3out of 5 days of work a week!!
muffgoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2008, 06:24 AM   #10
ss.org Regular

blackout is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Haven't found one that beats the original Relentless yet, but I like all the other flavours as well as the mango/organge/whatever Rockstar, went off red bull years ago.

But yeah, they're not good for me, I like em a bit too much, but luckily i can't really afford relentless at the moment and don't often see Rockstar.

If you ever see that Red Bull Coke stuff, STAY AWAY!! Its one of the worst drinks i've ever tried. Had to throw most of it away.
blackout is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2008, 06:34 AM   #11
Br00tal Bubbly Mofo

petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackout View Post

If you ever see that Red Bull Coke stuff, STAY AWAY!! Its one of the worst drinks i've ever tried. Had to throw most of it away.
man, that was awfull, it almost made me puke.
Unread 09-03-2008, 06:34 AM   #12
Banned

Josh Lawson has much to be proud ofJosh Lawson has much to be proud ofJosh Lawson has much to be proud ofJosh Lawson has much to be proud ofJosh Lawson has much to be proud ofJosh Lawson has much to be proud of
I like any diet energy drinks. Sugar is sticky and kinda nasty. I wish Energy drinks, sugar or diet were not as sweet as they are. The caffeine effects of coffee and energy drinks seem different to me.
Josh Lawson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2008, 06:39 AM   #13
Br00tal Bubbly Mofo

i'd say in 99% its not the caffeine, but the sugar which effects the energy boost.
Unread 09-03-2008, 07:04 AM   #14
Banned

Josh Lawson has much to be proud ofJosh Lawson has much to be proud ofJosh Lawson has much to be proud ofJosh Lawson has much to be proud ofJosh Lawson has much to be proud ofJosh Lawson has much to be proud of
I disagree. The sugar free versions have the same "buzz" as the corn syrup sweetened counterparts. At least for me. To much sugar gets me nauseous and I really don't like it.
Unread 09-03-2008, 07:53 AM   #15
SS.org Regular

jaxadam is a glorious beacon of lightjaxadam is a glorious beacon of lightjaxadam is a glorious beacon of light
If you want a real kick, try Endorush, but just remember that one bottle is 4 servings.
jaxadam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2008, 02:20 AM   #16
Army Without A Flag

All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_Ľour_Bass is shredding to new heights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by petereanima View Post
i like EVERY energy drink. and i love coffee. and coffee and red bull are free for me here at work. not good for my body, but i just can't stop.
I hear ya. I used to work at a Dunkin' Donuts. I was overcaffinated WAYY too often. But it was SOOO GOOOD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxadam View Post
If you want a real kick, try Endorush, but just remember that one bottle is 4 servings.
WHERE CAN I GET THIS!?!?

Last edited by All_Ľour_Bass; 09-04-2008 at 02:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Unread 09-04-2008, 07:25 AM   #17
SS.org Regular

jaxadam is a glorious beacon of lightjaxadam is a glorious beacon of lightjaxadam is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by All_Ľour_Bass View Post
WHERE CAN I GET THIS!?!?
GNC. If you like energy drinks, you'll love this one...
Unread 09-04-2008, 10:54 AM   #18

Tiger has much to be proud ofTiger has much to be proud ofTiger has much to be proud ofTiger has much to be proud ofTiger has much to be proud ofTiger has much to be proud ofTiger has much to be proud of
Quote:
I'd like to place this in perspective though: I train most every day, Im in very good shape at 5'4" and 145lbs. I use Endo rush on the intense days, which is either sparring for several hours or several hours freerunning/gymnastics usually combined with regular classes (karate) in the evening.

Now, even having just the 1 serving, which is like 4 sips, I will have more than enough possible fuel for the multiple hours of cardio. Endorush is some serious stuff and I wouldnt recommend it as energy fuel for anything but EXERCISE, and intense exercise at that. Its also a major appetite suppressant for me personally, so I have to eat all my calories Im going to need for workout long before I drink Endorush or I'll feel a little sick.

Also my first few encounters with it had me taking it way more oxygen than normal, which was a little unsettling. If you just want a perk me up, go with the soda or Sobe Adrenaline Rush energy drinks, those taste wonderful.

(long winded, sorry, but if I can prevent people from feeling terrible on misused endorush then its worth it)
Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2008, 11:49 AM   #19
Banned

wes225 has some work to do.wes225 has some work to do.wes225 has some work to do.
i liked them before i realised how unhealthy they are, one can of redbull increases your risk of heart attack or stroke by 15%. eek.
wes225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2008, 12:31 PM   #20
Banned

I don't recommend angel dust or meth dissolved in mountain dew.
Unread 09-04-2008, 12:36 PM   #21
SS.org Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
I'd like to place this in perspective though: I train most every day, Im in very good shape at 5'4" and 145lbs. I use Endo rush on the intense days, which is either sparring for several hours or several hours freerunning/gymnastics usually combined with regular classes (karate) in the evening.

Now, even having just the 1 serving, which is like 4 sips, I will have more than enough possible fuel for the multiple hours of cardio. Endorush is some serious stuff and I wouldnt recommend it as energy fuel for anything but EXERCISE, and intense exercise at that. Its also a major appetite suppressant for me personally, so I have to eat all my calories Im going to need for workout long before I drink Endorush or I'll feel a little sick.

Also my first few encounters with it had me taking it way more oxygen than normal, which was a little unsettling. If you just want a perk me up, go with the soda or Sobe Adrenaline Rush energy drinks, those taste wonderful.

(long winded, sorry, but if I can prevent people from feeling terrible on misused endorush then its worth it)
Yes, that stuff will make you peel your skin off. I still have about half a bottle in my fridge now. I know guys who can drink the whole thing.
Unread 09-04-2008, 01:02 PM   #22

Tiger has much to be proud ofTiger has much to be proud ofTiger has much to be proud ofTiger has much to be proud ofTiger has much to be proud ofTiger has much to be proud ofTiger has much to be proud of
Quote:
Yes, that stuff will make you peel your skin off. I still have about half a bottle in my fridge now. I know guys who can drink the whole thing.
I've had half a bottle over a 6 hour period, but I'd need more mass before taking in an entire one.

Fun fact: Your urine will become bright neon green with Endo rush, I'm pretty sure its the B vitamins. But its like Hulk piss.
Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2008, 01:24 PM   #23
stay tuned

damigu is just really nicedamigu is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by petereanima View Post
i'd say in 99% its not the caffeine, but the sugar which effects the energy boost.
it's true. most of those energy drinks don't even write how much caffeine is in them because most of them only have about half a coffee cup's worth per serving (which is only about twice as much as a can of coke has).
the few that do have serious caffeine content actually put it on the label.

i really like a lot of the flavors they have. there is an extra tartness to them that isn't found in typical soft drinks.
but i've cut back on them this year. way too much sugar. i have a sweet tooth as is and don't want to end up diabetic!
damigu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2008, 11:11 PM   #24
Army Without A Flag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
I've had half a bottle over a 6 hour period, but I'd need more mass before taking in an entire one.

Fun fact: Your urine will become bright neon green with Endo rush, I'm pretty sure its the B vitamins. But its like Hulk piss.
Don't mess with your piss, you won't like it when it's angry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by damigu View Post
I really like a lot of the flavors they have. there is an extra tartness to them that isn't found in typical soft drinks.

BTW What does Endorush taste like?

Unread 09-05-2008, 07:56 AM   #25
SS.org Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by All_Ľour_Bass View Post
Don't mess with your piss, you won't like it when it's angry.

BTW What does Endorush taste like?
It actually tastes pretty good, but not sour and carbonated like Red Bull, more sweet and syrupy I guess is how I would describe it.