homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Lifestyle, Health, Fitness & Food
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Lifestyle, Health, Fitness & Food Exercise plans, recipes & general healthy living discussion here.

Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-16-2012, 10:46 PM   #26
SS.org Regular

Weimat01 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Try doing lots of exercise because, exercising stimulates an increase in endorphin release (in your body) which makes you feel good
Ocean_Ashes likes this.
Weimat01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 04-16-2012, 11:22 PM   #27
Banned

Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
IDK if you take any medications but for the longest time I was tripping the .... out because I was tired all the time and kept having the worst nightmares and assumed it couldn't have been my painkillers because they were a lot more mild than the oxy I was taking before and the doctor had told me, "lol bro no sides, dont worry dawg". So I looked it up and it turns out sleepyness was only one of the sides -_-
Stealthdjentstic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2012, 11:39 PM   #28
is really Sasquatch.

AngstRiddenDreams is a splendid one to beholdAngstRiddenDreams is a splendid one to beholdAngstRiddenDreams is a splendid one to beholdAngstRiddenDreams is a splendid one to beholdAngstRiddenDreams is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
....ing doctors, just want a write off on a prescription so they can get paid.

I just wasted your time.
AngstRiddenDreams is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2012, 11:57 PM   #29
The GAS Man

Adam Of Angels is shredding to new heights.Adam Of Angels is shredding to new heights.Adam Of Angels is shredding to new heights.Adam Of Angels is shredding to new heights.Adam Of Angels is shredding to new heights.Adam Of Angels is shredding to new heights.Adam Of Angels is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 105 reviews
Not to mention a lot of the garbage they prescribe ends up causing other conditions that need to be treated.

[Necris] 6:23 pm: "you will deal with the pork you recieve"
Adam Of Angels is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2012, 03:21 PM   #30
ss.org Regular

Ocean_Ashes will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Scumbag doctor and no, im not on any meds.

I lack the creativity to think of a decent sig.
Ocean_Ashes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2012, 09:37 PM   #31
Guitar Popcicle

AK DRAGON is just really niceAK DRAGON is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngstRiddenDreams View Post
....ing doctors, just want a write off on a prescription so they can get paid.
Shrinks .... with your mind for your dollar then tell you that you need meds to get more of your dollar.

I know someone it took them 25years, 7doctors, half a dozen scripts to find out he had ADD and not depression. After getting on the proper script he seemed a lot happier and better.
AK DRAGON is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2012, 10:43 PM   #32
Mostly Harmless

ElRay is the epitome of metal.ElRay is the epitome of metal.ElRay is the epitome of metal.ElRay is the epitome of metal.ElRay is the epitome of metal.ElRay is the epitome of metal.ElRay is the epitome of metal.ElRay is the epitome of metal.ElRay is the epitome of metal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocean_Ashes View Post
... I get a good 7-8 hours of sleep each night, but when i wake up it feels like ive been up all night ...
By beat-up, do you mean all over, or just your throat/sinuses? Do you snore? It could be sleep apnea. You're getting enough rack-time, but your sleep is garbage. The chronic lack of (decent) sleep could lead the to depression-like feelings.

Ray

The Ultimate Question: What string gauge is needed for 18.84# of tension when tuned to E2 on a 27" scale guitar?
ElRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2012, 05:59 AM   #33
ss.org Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElRay View Post
By beat-up, do you mean all over, or just your throat/sinuses? Do you snore? It could be sleep apnea. You're getting enough rack-time, but your sleep is garbage. The chronic lack of (decent) sleep could lead the to depression-like feelings.

Ray
All over fatigue. I don't snore by the way, so I don't think it's sleep apnea. Thank you for the reply anyway!

On a side note, I kinda had a mental breakdown of some sorts yesterday I am feeling less tired, but I really have to find a way to change my life.

EDIT:
By the way just wanted to thank you all again. This thread is almost two pages full and the replies have been nothing but kind and helpfull

Unread 04-23-2012, 05:32 AM   #34
ss.org Regular

Sorry for double posting, but I'm now seriously considering going to my doctor. I've been eating better, doing more things and exercizing more, but I still feel like crap physically and mentally it's only gotten worse

Unread 04-23-2012, 11:34 PM   #35
He seldomly knows...

Explorer is the epitome of metal.Explorer is the epitome of metal.Explorer is the epitome of metal.Explorer is the epitome of metal.Explorer is the epitome of metal.Explorer is the epitome of metal.Explorer is the epitome of metal.Explorer is the epitome of metal.Explorer is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Gee, more than two weeks later and you haven't gone yet?

If you don't care enough to research your own question, why should anyone else care more?

"Pay no attention to his long winded posts... (Explorer) seldomly knows what he's talking about."

"Actual knowledge and a google bookmark are very different things." Anonymous neg-repper
Explorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2012, 04:07 AM   #36
ss.org Regular

Nope, itīs less worse in the morning, but I crash hard when itīs about 13:00-14:00 again. Seeing the doc in an hour!

Unread 05-22-2012, 11:09 PM   #37
ss.org Regular

Boleslaw is on a distinguished road
I am planning to start doing morning cardio,
and i'am wondering if it is good or bad,
should i take protein before ???
Boleslaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2012, 10:25 PM   #38
SS.org Regular

texshred777 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boleslaw View Post
I am planning to start doing morning cardio,
and i'am wondering if it is good or bad,
should i take protein before ???
Taking in some protein and carbs isn't a bad idea.
texshred777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2012, 10:29 PM   #39
SS.org Regular

ghostred7 is just really niceghostred7 is just really nice
You said something about an important audition. Could it be possible you're grinding/practicing for that to the point of being burned out on "the grind?" Aside from that, what everyone else said.
ghostred7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2012, 08:06 AM   #40
ss.org Regular

Nah I dont think itīs related. I got it finished in time, was content with it. I got a reply that my entry was good, but I wasnīt what they are looking for. I wasnīt even phased slightly (dont know if that is good or bad)

On the plus side Iīve been working a good job the past 40 days, but all the work they had for me has almost been done. I also have to pick what to do next year uni-wise (Ill have to go, but Im not motivated at all), Music has been slipping away lately. Some friendships are also crumbling a bit (at least thatīs how Iīm perceiving things), I felt good for a while, but the past 3 days the tiredness is coming back. Generally a bit bored with everything. Meh.

Unread 06-11-2012, 09:14 AM   #41
SS.org Regular

troyguitar is shredding to new heights.troyguitar is shredding to new heights.troyguitar is shredding to new heights.troyguitar is shredding to new heights.troyguitar is shredding to new heights.troyguitar is shredding to new heights.troyguitar is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I feel like this frequently and haven't figured out a way to fix it. Good diet, bad diet, exercise, no exercise, lots of sleep, little sleep, no difference. Even when everything in my life is going great, I will still occasionally have a day where just getting out of bed is a herculean task. Fortunately it's not so bad that I can't do things that I need to do (i.e. go to work) but if I don't need to do anything then I'll lay around all day.

I think it's actually stress related to some kind of social anxiety issue. Being around people physically wears me out. It's gotten better as I've worked on it over the past 15 years, but I still need to take a day at home alone once every couple of weeks or so.
troyguitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2012, 10:20 AM   #42
SS.org Regular

TheBigGroove is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
two things come to mind, and I'm sure they've been mentioned before.

1) anemia (iron deficiency)
2) restless sleep/sleep apnea
TheBigGroove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2012, 10:35 AM   #43
doodz

Fat-Elf is a glorious beacon of lightFat-Elf is a glorious beacon of lightFat-Elf is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocean_Ashes View Post
Has anyone ever experienced the same? Its getting quite annoying.
Well this may come a little late but yes. For the past week I've been feeling very tired and even getting off the bed seems almost impossible. Like this morning, I slept 12 hours but still I felt very tired and could have keep sleeping for the whole day.

I've been a little depressed lately but it seems that I'm already starting to get better but I still feel very tired all the time.
Fat-Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2012, 02:42 AM   #44
ss.org Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat-Elf View Post
Well this may come a little late but yes. For the past week I've been feeling very tired and even getting off the bed seems almost impossible. Like this morning, I slept 12 hours but still I felt very tired and could have keep sleeping for the whole day.

I've been a little depressed lately but it seems that I'm already starting to get better but I still feel very tired all the time.
Damn man, Iīm sorry to hear that

That sounds worse compared to how I am now.