homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Lifestyle, Health, Fitness & Food
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Lifestyle, Health, Fitness & Food Exercise plans, recipes & general healthy living discussion here.

Like Tree39Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-21-2011, 10:08 AM   #1
SS.org Regular

troyguitar is shredding to new heights.troyguitar is shredding to new heights.troyguitar is shredding to new heights.troyguitar is shredding to new heights.troyguitar is shredding to new heights.troyguitar is shredding to new heights.troyguitar is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
What's the point of "bulking up"?

Assuming you don't have a job that requires lifting very heavy things, what benefit is there? I've thought about it off and on over the years and always conclude that the main results would be a dramatic increase in my food budget and having to buy all new clothes - not to mention the loss of free time spent strength training that could go to say practicing guitar.

Do people with more muscle mass live longer or have fewer issues with heart disease? I know they tend to have more back/knee/etc. problems merely from carrying around so much more weight, but maybe there is some big health benefit that offsets it. What am I missing?
troyguitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 09-21-2011, 10:20 AM   #2
Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator

MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Being fit is just good in general. Even if you have a desk job, especially if you like yourself some heavy amps.

Body building though is a hobby, just like guitar or fixing up old cars. Folks get enjoyment out of it.

I think your problem is, is that you're looking merely from a practicality angle. Which is funny considering all the money you (and I) have spent on what is essentailly worthless guitar gear.

Need help with setting up a trem?
Need info on your Ibby?
Live in Milwaukee? Please feel free to message me.

New Rules. Read Them.
MaxOfMetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2011, 10:26 AM   #3
SS.org Regular

avenger is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
So when i bang your mother you can't do anything about it.

Also being fit etc. etc.

avenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2011, 10:49 AM   #4
SS.org Regular

Jontain is just really niceJontain is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Depends on the person, there are lots of reasons people might want some more weight (not all of us can put it on as easy as others and I find it just as frustrating not being able to gain weight as those who cannot loose it).

But it could be anything from people not liking their appearance, wanting to be more fit and healthy and even self confidence can be a factor.

Alot of the answers are the same as for those who would want to loose weight but struggle to.

Personally the older I am getting the more concerned I am that I do not get enough nutrients and vitimins as I dont have a healthy enough appetite to consume large quantities of food in a varied diet.

I have weighed the same weight since I have been 15/16 and I am now 22, some of us dont only want to gain weight but ideally 'need' to for optimum health.
Jontain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2011, 11:05 AM   #5
Iraq Lobster.

synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.
I've always kinda wanted to be lean/cut like Bruce Lee was (I've got the lean part down, but the cut part not so much) but I've never understood the attraction of looking like this:

Like Gallagher said in one of his stand-up routines (and I'm paraphrasing, here): What's the point of being able to lift 500lbs if you can't reach your arms far enough behind yourself to wipe your own butt?
Guitarman700 likes this.

"And over here, our bass player, the Duke of Spook, the Doc of Shock, The Man with No Tan, please say hello to Death himself, the Grim Reaper!"
synrgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2011, 11:19 AM   #6
Doc McStuffins

USMarine75 is a name known to allUSMarine75 is a name known to allUSMarine75 is a name known to allUSMarine75 is a name known to all
From an aesthetic only POV... I've been skinny, fat, and I've been jacked. I get way more attention from women (and some men) when i'm jacked and have a nice 6-pack then when I'm not. Same person, same personality... but it's the equivalent of a nice rack on a girl.... it gets you the initial attention (it's up to you and your personality from there). If you like shallow stripper type girls with daddy issues then it is pretty much a must to be jacked to some degree (e.g. see Jersey Shore). Also, I find that when I'm skinny/fat I tend to get into more verbal spats / near fights with people even over silly shit and even if they're 100% in the wrong, but when I'm jacked people either back down quickly or they look away and don't start shit at all.

Similarly, my buddy is 5'10 265 and looks like a powerlifter/bodybuilder type (20" arms)... he's a teddy bear inside and would prob be walked all over and shit on if he was 150 lbs... but at 265 jacked I've never seen anyone start shit with him in over 10+ years and in most cases he can stop a fight just by giving people "that look". (FYI he has been studying JKD etc for 20+ years so he can actually back it up too)

/cool story

Of course "bulking up" and "in shape" are all relative terms.... who's to say whether the Jay Cutler type is healthier than the Lance Armstrong type(minus the cancer and PED factors).
BigPhi84 likes this.
USMarine75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2011, 02:47 PM   #7
MFB
ExBendable

MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I'm with synrgy on this one (surprise?) and don't really mind being lean/cut, but bulked up is kind of weird. I also don't agree that you have to be visibly bulky/cut for some women to come up to you and gain attention; those tend to be the ones in it purely for looks, but at the same time if you can't tell they're shallow as you're talking to them, maybe it's a match made in heaven?

Being fit overall is fine, but I don't see why anyone does wants to look that jacked up To me it's rather unnecessary

(・ω・`)

In space, no one can hear you bree. - Metal Ken
MFB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2011, 03:12 PM   #8
OVER THE LINE!

Wingchunwarrior is a glorious beacon of lightWingchunwarrior is a glorious beacon of lightWingchunwarrior is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by synrgy View Post
I've always kinda wanted to be lean/cut like Bruce Lee was (I've got the lean part down, but the cut part not so much) but I've never understood the attraction of looking like this:

http://my-funspace.com/wp-content/up...9/07/kev33.jpg

Like Gallagher said in one of his stand-up routines (and I'm paraphrasing, here): What's the point of being able to lift 500lbs if you can't reach your arms far enough behind yourself to wipe your own butt?

You did not just dis Kevin Levrone?!!! ahhhh heeeellllll naaaaah
BigPhi84 and USMarine75 like this.

Shono.........

ahead of his time
Wingchunwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2011, 03:25 PM   #9
Doc McStuffins

USMarine75 is a name known to allUSMarine75 is a name known to allUSMarine75 is a name known to allUSMarine75 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFB View Post
I also don't agree that you have to be visibly bulky/cut for some women to come up to you and gain attention
Never said that you had to be... but being in shape helps... just like a nice rack. I know plenty of girls with A cups that get attention, too. But, a pair of nice C/D's popping out the top of a shirt for a girl is like blood in the water...

Quote:
those tend to be the ones in it purely for looks, but at the same time if you can't tell they're shallow as you're talking to them, maybe it's a match made in heaven?
Sorry, but that just comes off as naive. You're suggesting that people don't initiate conversations/hookups due to looks, or if they do that makes them shallow. I refuse to believe that you don't check out girls (or guys) and only date based on personality... don't buy that and never will.

I know girls that don't like muscles and prefer "teddy bear" type guys (chubby chaser?), but again we're talking about aesthetic and preferences based on looks.

I met my wife because I thought she was smoking hot (too hot for me) and the first things she noticed about me were my eyes and my arms... all physical attributes. We've been happily married/together 10+ years. So if our happiness is due to us being shallow, then good!

Quote:
Being fit overall is fine, but I don't see why anyone does wants to look that jacked up To me it's rather unnecessary
Exactly... to you. I like being jacked. You judging me or anyone else for that just makes you sound shallow. You say that looks shouldn't matter, but then you hate on bodybuilders for how they choose to look.

Do you have long hair and weigh 135 lbs? What if I think all long haired kids are just "poser wanna-be pot-smoking look-at-me-I'm-a-serious-musician-because-I-have-long-hair and have-the-body-of-a-12-year-old-girl hippies? Maybe I don't see why anyone would want to look like that. But that sure sounds douchey...

Keep in mind that pic (Kev Levrone) is an extreme one and not like how most (>99%) amateur bodybuilder/weightlifters look. (Even editors of magazines like Ironman and Flex are saying that enough is enough and that some of these guys are polluting the sport)

And we're not talking about any physical benefits of weightlifting, this has just been about aesthetics (from me)...

But for me, I see nothing wrong with who I consider the greatest bodybuilder ever... I wish I had the genetics and the time to look 10% as good...

TLDR... I guess I'm just shocked how people on a musicians' website geared towards metal would be so judgemental of looks.
Unread 09-21-2011, 03:33 PM   #10
Iraq Lobster.

synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingchunwarrior View Post
You did not just dis Kevin Levrone?!!! ahhhh heeeellllll naaaaah
I didn't dis anyone. I just searched Google for the term 'body builder' and chose a picture I thought illustrated my point. I have no idea who Kevin Levrone is, but I'll now presume he's the guy in the picture.

"And over here, our bass player, the Duke of Spook, the Doc of Shock, The Man with No Tan, please say hello to Death himself, the Grim Reaper!"
synrgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2011, 03:38 PM   #11
SS.org Regular

UnderTheSign is a glorious beacon of lightUnderTheSign is a glorious beacon of lightUnderTheSign is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMarine75 View Post
TLDR... I guess I'm just shocked how people on a musicians' website geared towards metal would be so judgemental of looks.
Even open minded people can be judgemental and loooooove stereotypes!

Like mentioned, enough is enough but there's nothing wrong with a good physique. I'm slowly lifting my way to a better body and trust me, it feels good. Especially as I used to have back issues... Ya know how great it feels to be 20, and after having spent nearly 2yrs waking up with a shit back every day, to finally wake up, stretch and notice your body suddenly works like it's supposed to?

Then again, it depends on what you consider bulked up. There's always the fine line between fit and buffed....

SPEEDGURU - fuzz/doom/death
http://www.facebook.com/speedgurudoom
UnderTheSign is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2011, 03:49 PM   #12
Pronounced "FEE"

BigPhi84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/BigPhi84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/BigPhi84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/BigPhi84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/BigPhi84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/BigPhi84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/BigPhi84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
So, I used to work out and follow bodybuilding, so I'm not going to chime in on this thread b/c I'd obviously be biased. I just wanted to point out the "201" division in bodybuilding (which will change to 212 next year.) All the guys in this division are 201lbs or less and they are incredibly built. It amazes me b/c I started following bodybuilding in the era of Ronnie Coleman and the beginning of Jay Cutler's career... times when these guys would weigh 300lbs in the off season!

Self-appointed member of the Sevenstring.org Welcoming Committee
(alongside Bloody_Inferno, Zealous, Shawn, Apophis, AliceAxe, M3CHKILLA, Fred the Shred, Explorer, and Sebastian) ROFL

My Policy: If you make me laugh in a post or offer something interesting/thought-provoking, you get Rep +1. Pretty simple, right? Waiting now for incoming barrage of funny jokes.

BigPhi84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2011, 04:05 PM   #13
SS.org Regular

troyguitar is shredding to new heights.troyguitar is shredding to new heights.troyguitar is shredding to new heights.troyguitar is shredding to new heights.troyguitar is shredding to new heights.troyguitar is shredding to new heights.troyguitar is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPhi84 View Post
So, I used to work out and follow bodybuilding, so I'm not going to chime in on this thread b/c I'd obviously be biased. I just wanted to point out the "201" division in bodybuilding (which will change to 212 next year.) All the guys in this division are 201lbs or less and they are incredibly built. It amazes me b/c I started following bodybuilding in the era of Ronnie Coleman and the beginning of Jay Cutler's career... times when these guys would weigh 300lbs in the off season!
Is being "only" 201 lbs supposed to be small? I feel like I'd be ....ing huge if I were anywhere near 201 (or 212) lbs. I'm 5'10" ~150 lbs with a good 15-20 lbs of fat that I could/should get rid of whenever I finally decide to take exercise seriously. It seems to me like people over 200 lbs aren't even the same species as me, like they have extra muscle groups that don't even exist on my body
troyguitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2011, 04:33 PM   #14
the Experimetalist

Location: the rain soaked post industrial wasteland known as Manchester, England
Triple-J is a name known to allTriple-J is a name known to allTriple-J is a name known to allTriple-J is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I think there's a lot of reasons as to why some guys want to be big sometimes it's due to insecurity and sometimes it's just the simple love of being huge but as a regular gym goer I meet plenty of guys (and the occasional girl!) who are big and they're often involved in some kind of sport/martial art or they compete as an amateur bodybuilder so they're not just in shape for the sake of vanity like a lot of people seem to assume.

Myself and my brother are regular gym heads and over the past two years my brother has made a vast effort to put on a lot of size I don't like the super huge look myself (I'd take Frank Zane's physique over Jay Cutler's anytime!) but I support my brother as he's going to compete within the year and I think that's cool as .... cause it takes a lot of dedication to be a competing bodybuilder on any level which is something your average joe doesn't seem to understand.
BigPhi84 likes this.

"People percieve the rock world as a dichotomy such as 'metal vs alternative' or 'mainstream vs underground' but dichotomies aren't real they're human constructs " - Kim Thayil

"They don't really understand that he was a funny mother@$%ker, he was not some down, dour drug addict. Nobody laughed more than Kurt and we had great times together" - Buzz Osbourne

Triple-J is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2011, 04:35 PM   #15
ss.org Regular

grim505 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
being big helps with everything...from fighting with shit heads to making the girl your with that night feel safe...plus if some club manager tries to rip me off of my moneys i earned playing there that night i just get real close to him and ask again very nicely...btw im 6'3" 245ish...
grim505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2011, 05:08 PM   #16
ss.org Regular

Asterix will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
This can be answered in two words.
Self Confidence.
BigPhi84, grim505, Murmel and 1 others like this.
Asterix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2011, 09:04 PM   #17
SS.org Regular

AxeHappy is a name known to allAxeHappy is a name known to allAxeHappy is a name known to allAxeHappy is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
If you're lifting weights properly you'll eliminate most joint and back pain. Lifting weights also builds stronger bones and makes your immune system stronger. It'll make you .... better.

Weightlifting (all exercise I believe) increases the output of the gland in your brain responsible for giving you endorphins. Literally making anything that releases endorphins into your body better. Whether it's sex or eating or whatever. Interestingly enough over-eating has the opposite effect.

You can carry shit easier. Seriously, this is a huge deal for me. And I'd imagine anybody else who's ever had to move, go on tour or lift anything heavy ever. It also makes lighter stuff even easier to carry stressing your body less.

Weightlifting is also fantastic for your heart. It'll drop your resting heart-rate down right ....ing low reducing stress and letting you live longer.

Chicks tend to like guys that are hot. Funny that. Of course, those frogman tend to have taken things too far.

I could keep going but I'm lazy so I'll sum it up like this:
Being in good shape will directly improve every single aspect of your life whether you notice it or not.

The real question should be:
What's the point of being skinny and fat? I'd much rather be fat and strong. It's better for you too.

Edit:
Also:
Arnold is awesome. Many lessons can be learned from him.
AxeHappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2011, 03:24 AM   #18
OVER THE LINE!

Wingchunwarrior is a glorious beacon of lightWingchunwarrior is a glorious beacon of lightWingchunwarrior is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxeHappy View Post

Edit:
Also:
Arnold is awesome. Many lessons can be learned from him.
In reality I don't think there are many lessons that can be learned from him.The guy had incredible genetics and he was picked out by Joe Weider and carried all the way to the top.Most of his success in life came from his charisma and luck rather than hard work and determination.Now don't get me wrong,5 of the 7 Olympias he won he completely deserved but he did not deserve 1972 nor 1980.
He graced the planet with one of the best physiques ever but as a role model some of the reasons i would criticize him for:

His Training advice is completely insane and would result in instant over training.
His bodybuilding career was made successful through not just his great physique but politics too.
He's a shit actor
His genetics were some of the greatest to ever walk on a bodybuilding stage

Please don't misinterpret my post though,I do absolutely adore Arnie's physique

Shono.........

ahead of his time
Wingchunwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2011, 04:45 AM   #19
Needs more strings

EtherealEntity is the epitome of metal.EtherealEntity is the epitome of metal.EtherealEntity is the epitome of metal.EtherealEntity is the epitome of metal.EtherealEntity is the epitome of metal.EtherealEntity is the epitome of metal.EtherealEntity is the epitome of metal.EtherealEntity is the epitome of metal.EtherealEntity is the epitome of metal.
I couldn't read all the replies but yes it is healthy for your heart. But it's just the same as any other hobby, or passion (if it's more to you than a hobby). I started going to the gym just to get a bit fitter and a little more muscular. A year later I'm quite into bodybuilding, love my time at the gym and want to compete one day. It's just like anything else - doing it because you like it. Max's reply nailed it. Yes it has downsides like food costs etc. but so does everything. I'm sure bodybuilders would love to not have to eat so much, just like us guitarists would love to not have to replace strings etc.

In short, I started going to the gym just to look better. Now I enjoy it so much and get so much out of it (I'm never tired, always motivated and full of energy, stronger) that I am just doing it because I love it. Whilst I started out trying to look good, now I'm quite happy with the thought of one day being bigger than most people like - because I enjoy the sport.
Quite similar to my guitar playing actually - I started out to be cool, now I love it so much that I want to master it and don't give a damn about playing 'cool' music to please people.

Also, people spend tons of money on pointless crap they enjoy, even stuff that is bad for them. I am glad for the fact I have gotten into bodybuilding - alongside music it has made my budget my money to eat healthy (though a lot of course) and cut out all the crap.
EtherealEntity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2011, 05:33 AM   #20
SS.org Regular

AxeHappy is a name known to allAxeHappy is a name known to allAxeHappy is a name known to allAxeHappy is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingchunwarrior View Post
In reality I don't think there are many lessons that can be learned from him.The guy had incredible genetics and he was picked out by Joe Weider and carried all the way to the top.Most of his success in life came from his charisma and luck rather than hard work and determination.Now don't get me wrong,5 of the 7 Olympias he won he completely deserved but he did not deserve 1972 nor 1980.
He graced the planet with one of the best physiques ever but as a role model some of the reasons i would criticize him for:

His Training advice is completely insane and would result in instant over training.
His bodybuilding career was made successful through not just his great physique but politics too.
He's a shit actor
His genetics were some of the greatest to ever walk on a bodybuilding stage

Please don't misinterpret my post though,I do absolutely adore Arnie's physique
Good sir, anybody who says a person with Arnold's body didn't get where is is through hard work is just ....ing insane.

Playing the genetics card is ....ing lame as well. Nobody has genetics to give them a body like that. It's all hard work. It's akin to saying Steve Vai is so good because of his genetics. It's actually fairly insulting to the guy.

I know serious body building types, who basically worship Arnold, and they believe that some of his training manuals have been Ghost written because they don't bare any resemblance to the routines he actually did to get ripped! Nearest they can tell is that Arnold did a 5x5 type routine.

He was a self-made millionaire well before he every started acting. Made his first million with a mail order business (How times have changed) and bought into real estate. Imagine having Arnold as your land lord.

And he may be a, "...shit actor," but I like a lot of the movies he's in...

And now he's the govenator. Whether or not he's a good governor or not is actually irrelevant to the point I'm trying to make.

One of his goals when he came over from Austria was to end up in Politics. The guy achieves every goal he sets for himself. You can call it genetic or luck or whatever the .... you want but it doesn't change anything. There are many great lessons to be learned from Arnold's life.
AxeHappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2011, 08:20 AM   #21
Doc McStuffins

^ sorry for my 'roid rage yesterday, after a time out I'm feeling much better today...

Unread 09-22-2011, 08:21 AM   #22
Doc McStuffins

And WTF... this many posts in and not one reference to:

Unread 09-22-2011, 12:25 PM   #23
SS.org Regular

Uncreative123 has much to be proud ofUncreative123 has much to be proud ofUncreative123 has much to be proud ofUncreative123 has much to be proud ofUncreative123 has much to be proud ofUncreative123 has much to be proud ofUncreative123 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxeHappy View Post
Good sir, anybody who says a person with Arnold's body didn't get where is is through hard work is just ....ing insane.

Playing the genetics card is ....ing lame as well. Nobody has genetics to give them a body like that. It's all hard work. It's akin to saying Steve Vai is so good because of his genetics. It's actually fairly insulting to the guy.

I know serious body building types, who basically worship Arnold, and they believe that some of his training manuals have been Ghost written because they don't bare any resemblance to the routines he actually did to get ripped! Nearest they can tell is that Arnold did a 5x5 type routine.

He was a self-made millionaire well before he every started acting. Made his first million with a mail order business (How times have changed) and bought into real estate. Imagine having Arnold as your land lord.

And he may be a, "...shit actor," but I like a lot of the movies he's in...

And now he's the govenator. Whether or not he's a good governor or not is actually irrelevant to the point I'm trying to make.

One of his goals when he came over from Austria was to end up in Politics. The guy achieves every goal he sets for himself. You can call it genetic or luck or whatever the .... you want but it doesn't change anything. There are many great lessons to be learned from Arnold's life.

*Was the Govenator. And you're right, it's not just genetics, it's also a lot of AS. I believe he started taking gear at age 15 or 16.
The more time goes on and the more I find out about him, the less I like him. And he was one of my idols growing up, just like he was for many others, so it's hard.

Arnold didn't follow a 5x5- You can watch five minutes of pumping iron and put that one to rest.

This thread is subjective and a few people have already touched on that. I mean I think it's stupid to look like my drummer here:

But the kid pulls more poon than anyone I've ever met in my life. Girls constantly send nudes. He was nailing a pornstar in L.A. for awhile. It never ends. But I don't want to look like that just to pull vag. It should be noted that *girls* like boys, and *women* like men. I'd rather look like a man. I'd rather be huge and be able to defend myself and loved ones. Whoever said it about their friend being big and never having to fight is spot on. The bigger I got the less shit I got into 'til eventually almost ceasing indefinitely. Being big has lots of benefits, if for nothing else, never having to be called a pussy again.
Uncreative123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2011, 12:33 PM   #24
Dread-I Master

Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.Konfyouzd is deemed true.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Personal preference... It's like choosing Peavey over some other brand or BRJ over some other builder or D'Addarios over some other string. If someone wants to spend their free time pumpin' iron, I say let em have at it. The less I .... w/ said person the less likely they are to bother me. World keeps spinnin'...

Konfyouzd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2011, 12:41 PM   #25
GHETTO KING OF SWAG

The Reverend is shredding to new heights.The Reverend is shredding to new heights.The Reverend is shredding to new heights.The Reverend is shredding to new heights.The Reverend is shredding to new heights.The Reverend is shredding to new heights.The Reverend is shredding to new heights.The Reverend is shredding to new heights.
This thread is like wondering why anyone would want to play something other than the pentatonic scale.

If you're going to 'like' my posts, give me some rep instead.

"
i just laughed at my own reflection, not sure if ugly or drunk" -Murmel

The Reverend is offline   Reply With Quote