homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Lifestyle, Health, Fitness & Food
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Lifestyle, Health, Fitness & Food Exercise plans, recipes & general healthy living discussion here.

Like Tree49Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-12-2011, 11:47 AM   #1
Pronounced "FEE"

BigPhi84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/BigPhi84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/BigPhi84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/BigPhi84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/BigPhi84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/BigPhi84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/BigPhi84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Favorite Fast Food Restaurant?

If you could only eat from one fast food restaurant for the rest of your life, which would it be?

Me, I'd probably pick Zaxby's, although Chik-fil-A would be a close second. In fact, I think I'm gonna go to Zaxby's right now!

Self-appointed member of the Sevenstring.org Welcoming Committee
(alongside Bloody_Inferno, Zealous, Shawn, Apophis, AliceAxe, M3CHKILLA, Fred the Shred, Explorer, and Sebastian) ROFL

My Policy: If you make me laugh in a post or offer something interesting/thought-provoking, you get Rep +1. Pretty simple, right? Waiting now for incoming barrage of funny jokes.

BigPhi84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 08-12-2011, 11:59 AM   #2
Djeff

sk3ks1s is a glorious beacon of lightsk3ks1s is a glorious beacon of lightsk3ks1s is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
We don't have a hell of a lot of selection here in Newfoundland. But I'd probably pick Booster Juice. Not 'cause I'm a health nut or nothin'. But my ...., are they ever some tasty.
BigPhi84 likes this.

sk3ks1s is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2011, 05:15 PM   #3
Theory God

Mr. Big Noodles is pretty damn metal.Mr. Big Noodles is pretty damn metal.Mr. Big Noodles is pretty damn metal.Mr. Big Noodles is pretty damn metal.Mr. Big Noodles is pretty damn metal.Mr. Big Noodles is pretty damn metal.Mr. Big Noodles is pretty damn metal.Mr. Big Noodles is pretty damn metal.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
What counts as fast food? There's a place near me called Yaki's that does teriyaki bowls, disgustingly good deep-fried cheese-covered hotdogs, and badass burgers and sandwiches, but I only think they have two or three locations. Definitely not corporate.

Yaki's the Original Teriyaki Bowl - Burbank - Burbank, CA
BigPhi84 likes this.

Skype theory lessons. PM me.
Mr. Big Noodles is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2011, 05:33 PM   #4
Is beardless....

espman is just really niceespman is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Arby's, curly fries for the win!

.backwards sentences say to used I .again go I there !shit Oh.

Please DO NOT start a new thread every time Rondo/Agile does something
espman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2011, 05:44 PM   #5
Pronounced "FEE"

BigPhi84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/BigPhi84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/BigPhi84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/BigPhi84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/BigPhi84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/BigPhi84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/BigPhi84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Quote:
Originally Posted by espman View Post
Arby's, curly fries for the win!

LOL. One of my favorite childhood jokes from The Simpsons.

I like the Medium Arby's Roast Beef Combo with potato cakes and extra Arby Sauce.

(alongside Bloody_Inferno, Zealous, Shawn, Apophis, AliceAxe, M3CHKILLA, Fred the Shred, Explorer, and Sebastian) ROFL

My Policy: If you make me laugh in a post or offer something interesting/thought-provoking, you get Rep +1. Pretty simple, right? Waiting now for incoming barrage of funny jokes.

Unread 08-12-2011, 05:48 PM   #6
Sea Turtles mate

Michael T is shredding to new heights.Michael T is shredding to new heights.Michael T is shredding to new heights.Michael T is shredding to new heights.Michael T is shredding to new heights.Michael T is shredding to new heights.Michael T is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Rally's (aka "Checkers" further south) American double melts, spicy fries, cheese dogs, chili Cheese Fries. Well I'm officially hungry. Damn it.
XEN likes this.

The project that I'm working on is so secret... Even I don't know what I'm doing!

Michael T is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2011, 06:13 PM   #7
SS.org Regular

MastrXploder is a glorious beacon of lightMastrXploder is a glorious beacon of lightMastrXploder is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Taco ....in bell
Stealthtastic likes this.
MastrXploder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2011, 07:14 PM   #8
SS.org Regular

WickedSymphony is just really niceWickedSymphony is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SchecterWhore View Post
What counts as fast food? There's a place near me called Yaki's that does teriyaki bowls, disgustingly good deep-fried cheese-covered hotdogs, and badass burgers and sandwiches, but I only think they have two or three locations. Definitely not corporate.

Yaki's the Original Teriyaki Bowl - Burbank - Burbank, CA
You're from So Cal and you didn't pick In-N-Out?! Shame on you!
BigPhi84 likes this.
WickedSymphony is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2011, 02:25 AM   #9
Theory God

Mr. Big Noodles is pretty damn metal.Mr. Big Noodles is pretty damn metal.Mr. Big Noodles is pretty damn metal.Mr. Big Noodles is pretty damn metal.Mr. Big Noodles is pretty damn metal.Mr. Big Noodles is pretty damn metal.Mr. Big Noodles is pretty damn metal.Mr. Big Noodles is pretty damn metal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedSymphony View Post
You're from So Cal and you didn't pick In-N-Out?! Shame on you!
I thought about it, and they just don't have enough variety for me to want to eat there every day for the rest of my life. As much as I love double doubles and chocolate shakes, In-N-Out doesn't do bacon and avocado or put teriyaki sauce and thousand islands dressing in a little thing to dip deep fried hotdogs in.

On the subject of hotdogs, Oki Dog is awesome.

The Oki Dog Horror
BigPhi84 likes this.
Unread 08-13-2011, 02:36 AM   #10
SS.org Regular

AChRush1349 is a jewel in the rough
Five guys. For the win.

"A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. "
AChRush1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2011, 07:19 AM   #11
delirium tremens

Aaron is a glorious beacon of lightAaron is a glorious beacon of lightAaron is a glorious beacon of light
JACK IN THE BOX!!!!!!!
BigPhi84 likes this.

My snake will eat your guinea pig
Aaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2011, 11:06 AM   #12
7ibrarian

ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
We've only got the run-of-the-mill crap like KFC, MacDonald's, Burger King.....if I had to live off one of those for the rest of my life I expect I would chew off both my arms as an acceptable substitute.

Or perhaps choose KFC as the lesser of the evils.

While raping a bear in Yellowstone and snorting coke out of a freshly-dead baby's skull, I finally felt that I had found my calling and built a time machine out of Iraqi WMDs and LOTS OF HEMP WHOA. Using this time machine I went back in time and shot JFK from outer ....ing space. I am now your god - Jeff
.....and then all of a sudden he drops the musical equivilant of a steaming turd right in our laps - ESP Griffyn
ShadyDavey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2011, 11:11 AM   #13
Pronounced "FEE"

There's no fast-food Fish 'n Chips places over there?

Unread 08-14-2011, 11:29 AM   #14
Seven String Samurai

fretninjadave is a glorious beacon of lightfretninjadave is a glorious beacon of lightfretninjadave is a glorious beacon of light
If you're from Tx. you know Whataburger is the best EVER!!!!
BigPhi84 and toiletstand like this.

"dude... i was hoping for zombies but if macho man starts flying around on his newfound angel wings we're all ....ed..."
fretninjadave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2011, 12:17 PM   #15
7ibrarian

ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPhi84 View Post
There's no fast-food Fish 'n Chips places over there?
A couple but man, you can get really bored of fish and chips, even award-winning ones
BigPhi84 likes this.

While raping a bear in Yellowstone and snorting coke out of a freshly-dead baby's skull, I finally felt that I had found my calling and built a time machine out of Iraqi WMDs and LOTS OF HEMP WHOA. Using this time machine I went back in time and shot JFK from outer ....ing space. I am now your god - Jeff
.....and then all of a sudden he drops the musical equivilant of a steaming turd right in our laps - ESP Griffyn
ShadyDavey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2011, 03:33 PM   #16
SS.org Regular

Quote:
I thought about it, and they just don't have enough variety for me to want to eat there every day for the rest of my life. As much as I love double doubles and chocolate shakes, In-N-Out doesn't do bacon and avocado or put teriyaki sauce and thousand islands dressing in a little thing to dip deep fried hotdogs in.
[/url]
You can get dressing on the side if you ask for it :P

But I guess you're right about variety, in which case The Habit does all the things you mentioned (except deep fried hot dogs ). I actually like their fries better than In-N-Out's as well.

This thread is making me want to eat bad, haha.
BigPhi84 likes this.
Unread 08-15-2011, 03:52 PM   #17
Theory God

Quote:
You can get dressing on the side if you ask for it :P

But I guess you're right about variety, in which case The Habit does all the things you mentioned (except deep fried hot dogs ). I actually like their fries better than In-N-Out's as well.

This thread is making me want to eat bad, haha.
The Habit is great, but I wish that they had a few more things on the menu. It seems like there are three items: burgers, sandwiches, and salads, and the variation on each item isn't enough to really get out of your comfort zone. In-N-Out is sort of the same way, although I think that I could eat an In-N-Out burger more times in a row than I could a Habit burger.
BigPhi84 likes this.
Unread 08-15-2011, 03:55 PM   #18
Iraq Lobster.

synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.
Having visited California last summer, I'll have to go with In-N-Out Burger.
BigPhi84 likes this.

"And over here, our bass player, the Duke of Spook, the Doc of Shock, The Man with No Tan, please say hello to Death himself, the Grim Reaper!"
synrgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2011, 04:24 PM   #19
Orange Vigilante

AvantGuardian is a glorious beacon of lightAvantGuardian is a glorious beacon of lightAvantGuardian is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Carl's Jr western burger. When the hell is someone going to open a Carl's closer than a 40 minute drive from my house?
BigPhi84 and setsuna7 like this.

Metameric - "Sneaky prog rock" straight outta Seattle
(Our EP is now streaming for free!):
www.facebook.com/metamericband

www.twitter.com/metamericband

www.reverbnation.com/metameric
AvantGuardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2011, 08:48 PM   #20
SS.org Regular

Quote:
The Habit is great, but I wish that they had a few more things on the menu. It seems like there are three items: burgers, sandwiches, and salads, and the variation on each item isn't enough to really get out of your comfort zone. In-N-Out is sort of the same way, although I think that I could eat an In-N-Out burger more times in a row than I could a Habit burger.
Idunno, I guess it's just for me when I think of fast food places I think burgers and those 2 always hit the spot. So if I could only pick one it would most likely be one of those two because even though they're basic burger joints, they're miles ahead of large chain fast food places in terms of quality and taste.

Though with that said I would miss the .... out of my late night Kogi truck runs ... Black Jack Quesadillas
BigPhi84 likes this.
Unread 08-17-2011, 01:11 AM   #21
Theory God

Quote:
Idunno, I guess it's just for me when I think of fast food places I think burgers and those 2 always hit the spot. So if I could only pick one it would most likely be one of those two because even though they're basic burger joints, they're miles ahead of large chain fast food places in terms of quality and taste.
That's true, they definitely have their product figured out. I'd rather have one burger from In-N-Out for the rest of my days than the entire combined menus of McDonalds, Carl's Jr., Burger King, Quick (for all you Euro folk out there ), and Taco Bell to choose from.
BigPhi84 likes this.
Unread 08-17-2011, 01:53 AM   #22
blood junkie

TRENCHLORD is a name known to allTRENCHLORD is a name known to allTRENCHLORD is a name known to allTRENCHLORD is a name known to all
Subway is my chioce of the big chainers. At least I can get my veggies while stuffing my face with steak, chicken, and meatballs. I'll leave the cold cuts to Jarod.
BigPhi84 and setsuna7 like this.
TRENCHLORD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2011, 01:58 AM   #23
R.I.P. Yoteslaya.

levijaymz is just really nicelevijaymz is just really nice
Villa Pizza, Subway, or McDonalds. I'm addicted to their McFlurries.
levijaymz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2011, 02:02 AM   #24
/\'...'/\

toiletstand is a glorious beacon of lighttoiletstand is a glorious beacon of lighttoiletstand is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
*double post*
toiletstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2011, 02:02 AM   #25
/\'...'/\

toiletstand is a glorious beacon of lighttoiletstand is a glorious beacon of lighttoiletstand is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
whataburger or mcdonalds. dont make me choose :|
BigPhi84 likes this.
toiletstand is offline   Reply With Quote