homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Lifestyle, Health, Fitness & Food
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Lifestyle, Health, Fitness & Food Exercise plans, recipes & general healthy living discussion here.

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-15-2011, 01:50 AM   #1
SS.org Regular

Uncreative123 has much to be proud ofUncreative123 has much to be proud ofUncreative123 has much to be proud ofUncreative123 has much to be proud ofUncreative123 has much to be proud ofUncreative123 has much to be proud ofUncreative123 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
The Cut Begins: 7/18

I'll be starting a cutting diet as of 7/18 which will consist of four different phases. Making a public thread on a public forum for all to see is the only way I can be held accountable for actually following through with this. Now that I've quit my band I can actually follow through with this and not be side-swiped. The layout of this is mostly for the DIET aspect- not the lifting. My lifting regiment will remain mostly unchanged which is why I didn't lay any of it out here.

I've never had a problem gaining or losing weight so I'm not adhering to any specific "diet plan"- therein could be the only potential problem. I know what I need to do and I know what I can eat. Anything else only adds complication and ultimately makes the whole thing unravel. However, that being said, I will loosely be following this IDEA of IF (Intermittent Fasting: The Leangains Guide | Intermittent fasting diet for fat loss, muscle gain and health)
It is my best chance because it was designed around people like me who just aren't ever hungry in the morning. I've been liberally trying it for the last couple days (sort of a cheat-start) and I think it will do the trick.

The biggest problem for me is the mental factor- not of cracking and having a cheat meal or some such, but the physical depression of losing strength. It is the hardest part for me to cope with and the one reason I've been delaying this cut which has been a long time coming. So I've basically designed my own plan to help minimize muscle loss while going through this. I break it down like this:

Phase 1: Motivation

The biggest aspect of this phase will consist of diet change. The other part will be minimal cardio. I had been eating like shit lately and thus feeling like shit. Not even wanting to hit the gym and taking more days off from the gym than usual. That's done. My diet will consist of (but not limited to):
*Chicken
*Egg Whites
*Whole wheat toast (w/ natty PB)- sparingly
*"Salad"/lettuce
*Lean red meats
*Minimal fruit (too much sugar and carbs)
*Cottage Cheese
*Skim Milk
*Various Whey proteins and other supps (Fish oil, vit. C, vit E,)
*Naked Green Machine (This will be my main source of vegetables until my diet kicks in to the point where I'm hungry enough that I will actually eat vegetables)
That's about it honestly. Of course there will be variations on some of them like the chicken- but pretty limited otherwise. As you can see, not a lot of carbs. I looooooove me some carbs so this part will be rough. I plan to have one to two "high carb" days a week- hopefully they will coincide with my heavier lifting days at the gym. I'm also hooked on caffeine and have a bad Rockstar/Monster habit and refuse to drink the low-carb ass flavored ones. I *might* substitute them for N.O. Xplode- but the thing is I really don't crave caffeine before the gym anymore. I use to HAVE to have one before the gym, but now it's just usually in the morning...so I have no exactly resolved this issue yet.

Phase two: Supp. It Up

This is where it's time to kick it up a notch. After I feel that I've cut a decent amount of fat- I will be looking for accelerated fat-loss. This will be about 6-8 weeks in. (I say that now, but I have no patience) The only reason I am hesitant when it comes to using fat-burners is because while they do work, they also contribute to muscle loss (though probably not as much as changing my diet alone). Hot*Rox by Biotest has worked for me in the past as well as BSN's Atro-phex. I am hesitant to try any others because I am very highly sensitive to some ingredients in some fat-burners/thermogenics. For example, I can't take BSN's Thermonex. The last time I did, it worked great! I lost 5 lbs in only a day! The only problem was that it was due to vomiting and peeing out my ass. I haven't nailed down what ingredient causes this for me, but it's not limited only to that specific product. I think part of it may be ginseng and one or two other things. A friend is trying to convince me to use Animal Cut. We'll see.
I will also be upping the cardio during this phase. Only doing bicycle, eliptical, and walking at an incline. This phase will only last for about 6 weeks followed by 2-4 weeks off (off dietary supps that is)

Phase three: Serious Business

This is arguably the most important phase and will yield the best results.
I have no choice but to be vague here because of lack of education and a never-ending onslaught of propaganda. This also happens to be the time at which I will start growing my viking goatee out into a viking beard (which could also be harder than everything else combined). This is where whatever strength gains were lost will be re-attained and this is the only way the whole thing will not be for nothing. Anyone can lose weight and get "shredded" but it's a lot harder to have mass on that frame. Real "supps" this time. Diet, cardio, and workout will all be immaculate. I've done it before and I will do it again. This will last approximately 8-10 weeks followed by 2 weeks off and a 4 week recovery period. Then the important part...phase four.

Phase four: MAINTENANCE

It's true. It's all for nothing if I can't keep a decent diet going and just let it all fall to shit. It's all on me.

I don't have specific dates plotted for each phase because I don't believe in doing so. While that could be viewed as problematic- Anything could happen to cause one of them to be pushed back or forward and then aiming for a specific date was in vain. I do have rough goal dates such as P2 staring by at least the end of August and P3 starting around mid-September.

I've been saving my stats for the end here because they're going to have to be updated after the weekend. Since moving I haven't been able to weigh myself. My gym has a scale but I haven't used it yet because I have a good idea of where I'm sitting. Prior to moving I was around 232. Right about now I'm estimating my weight at 225-227.
Height: 6'2"
Bodyfat: 22% (estimate) Yeah it's bad.

The lowest body-fat I've ever been at was around 12%. I'm hoping to SMASH that and my goal bf% is 8%. It's realistic. I don't think I can ever have a diet or lifestyle that will allow me to be at or below 5-6%. If I hit single digits, I'll be stoked. I have taken my "before pics" but at this point am too embarrassed to show them until I have the AFTER pics or at least some part-way progress pics. So buckle up, 'cause Monday's horoscope: .... YEAH.

BigPhi84 likes this.
Uncreative123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 07-19-2011, 02:31 AM   #2
Doom man of Doom.

Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Come on guys, show him support!
Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2011, 11:18 AM   #3
7ibrarian

ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
As someone who's also currently trying to blast off some body fat I have to wish you all the Stoicism, determination and Good Luck in the World!

I have no idea what I'm currently sat at (can see veins in the abs but not ALL of them!) however if I too can hit single digits (and again, my biggest problem is diet) then I'll raise a glass of skimmed milk to our success

While raping a bear in Yellowstone and snorting coke out of a freshly-dead baby's skull, I finally felt that I had found my calling and built a time machine out of Iraqi WMDs and LOTS OF HEMP WHOA. Using this time machine I went back in time and shot JFK from outer ....ing space. I am now your god - Jeff
.....and then all of a sudden he drops the musical equivilant of a steaming turd right in our laps - ESP Griffyn
ShadyDavey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2011, 01:44 PM   #4
SS.org Regular

WickedSymphony is just really niceWickedSymphony is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Great post, and best of luck to ya!

As someone who is a total fat ass (I weigh less than you, but my BF% is higher), I think I'm going to have to take a page out of your book and aim for better health (and you know, actually do something about it).
WickedSymphony is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2011, 11:22 PM   #5
SS.org Regular

Uncreative123 has much to be proud ofUncreative123 has much to be proud ofUncreative123 has much to be proud ofUncreative123 has much to be proud ofUncreative123 has much to be proud ofUncreative123 has much to be proud ofUncreative123 has much to be proud of
lol, thanks dudes.

Stats were exactly what I estimated: 226lbs @ 22% bf. Shows how well I know my body.

First full day down and I'm feeling good. Meals so far have just been this chicken stir-fry confection of mine (grilled chicken cut up in small pieces, cooked on a pan with some green peppers and onions and a little soy sauce...but I don't eat the veggies, lolz) cottage cheese, pb toast, egg white omelets w/ a little Parmesan cheese. "Italian Chicken" aka chicken thrown in a pan w/ some Garlic Salt and Mrs. Dash Italian spice dumped on it.
Plus I've cut back my Whey protein to only after workouts. I'm gonna try it for a little while just to see how it goes. Don't like running protein that low though. We'll see how my body responds.

Calories running around 2k- which is about 800-1k lower than normal. So I'll definitely be seeing results during the first week.

Actually making good progress on the beard too. Started that a little sooner than anticipated.
Unread 07-20-2011, 11:44 PM   #6
Doom man of Doom.

Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncreative123 View Post
lol, thanks dudes.

Stats were exactly what I estimated: 226lbs @ 22% bf. Shows how well I know my body.

First full day down and I'm feeling good. Meals so far have just been this chicken stir-fry confection of mine (grilled chicken cut up in small pieces, cooked on a pan with some green peppers and onions and a little soy sauce...but I don't eat the veggies, lolz) cottage cheese, pb toast, egg white omelets w/ a little Parmesan cheese. "Italian Chicken" aka chicken thrown in a pan w/ some Garlic Salt and Mrs. Dash Italian spice dumped on it.
Plus I've cut back my Whey protein to only after workouts. I'm gonna try it for a little while just to see how it goes. Don't like running protein that low though. We'll see how my body responds.

Calories running around 2k- which is about 800-1k lower than normal. So I'll definitely be seeing results during the first week.

Actually making good progress on the beard too. Started that a little sooner than anticipated.
800-1000 calories below what exactly? Your maintenance or bulking calories?
Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2011, 09:22 AM   #7
SS.org Regular

mhenson42 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
too long. didn't read. liked the Titanic pic though. Nonetheless... good luck to you.

Guitars: Gibson
Amps: Marshall, Fryette, Randall

Cabs: Mills
mhenson42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2011, 01:48 PM   #8
SS.org Regular

Dwellingers is a jewel in the rough
A bit of motivation could be added with some before/under/after shots. This will give you a visual insight of how you looked when you began your cut.
- Torso-shots
- Side-shots
- leg-shots

my two cents.

Bass-ripper in Death Comes Pale- www.myspace.com/deathcomespale
Dwellingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2011, 02:46 PM   #9
SS.org Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry View Post
800-1000 calories below what exactly? Your maintenance or bulking calories?

1k below maintenance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhenson42 View Post
too long. didn't read. liked the Titanic pic though. Nonetheless... good luck to you.

Yet you cared enough to post that. Cool story bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwellingers View Post
A bit of motivation could be added with some before/under/after shots. This will give you a visual insight of how you looked when you began your cut.
- Torso-shots
- Side-shots
- leg-shots

my two cents.
I already said I have before pics and I'll take after pics...when it's after. And I'll post both of them at that point. I have more than enough motivation right now. A picture of myself isn't going to be motivating...pics of Arnold, Jay, Ronnie, Dennis Wolf, and others are motivating.
Unread 07-22-2011, 12:32 AM   #10
SS.org Regular

Quote:
1k below maintenance.

Yet you cared enough to post that. Cool story bro.

I already said I have before pics and I'll take after pics...when it's after. And I'll post both of them at that point. I have more than enough motivation right now. A picture of myself isn't going to be motivating...pics of Arnold, Jay, Ronnie, Dennis Wolf, and others are motivating.
Awesome - looking forward to a heads-up. Remember to shred som wood also

Unread 07-22-2011, 08:13 PM   #11
SS Contributor

jon66 is a jewel in the rough
This site rocks. Everything from 8string guitars to bodybuilding. Lol

As someone in a similar boat (currently trying to trim down some bodyfat over the next 12 weeks or so while preserving as much lean body mass n strength as possible) its encouraging to see other members (erg brethren) taking the same road as I.

Wishing u all the best man, can't wait to read up on your progress.
jon66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2011, 03:21 AM   #12
SS.org Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon66 View Post
This site rocks. Everything from 8string guitars to bodybuilding. Lol

As someone in a similar boat (currently trying to trim down some bodyfat over the next 12 weeks or so while preserving as much lean body mass n strength as possible) its encouraging to see other members (erg brethren) taking the same road as I.

Wishing u all the best man, can't wait to read up on your progress.

Thanks dude, it's posts like this that make it easier to get through it. I'm already down 2-2.5% bf which seems unreal for less than two weeks. I know it won't be that easy in the coming weeks and months, but it's a great start. I don't know what's different this time around, but I was actually enjoying the hunger pains this morning (Yeah, it's ....ed up, I know). It's like being able to feel the progress as well as see it. In conjunction with doing IF, I'm also loosely carb-cycling. Today I had almost no carbs- which made my leg day that much more brutal. So tomorrow night I am definitely having my cheat meal for the week and carbing up. Then I'll be back to moderate/low carbs for the next few days.

Feels good man.
jon66 and WickedSymphony like this.
Unread 08-04-2011, 05:33 AM   #13
SS.org Regular

avenger is a jewel in the rough
....ING CRUSH IT MAN, when you have a shit day kill the next one twice and feel like GOD!

avenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2011, 07:53 AM   #14
Talk To DeWalt

jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.
i have a buddy at work. im gonna have him send me some before and after shots to post up here. my dude is 5 foot 8 and used to weight 320 pounds of fat. he has lost 89 pounds of fat in the last 2 years. BUT he is around 240 pounds of muscle now! i mean this dude is huge! well 5 foot 8 and 240 lol. i know you can do it man.sounds like your already off on the right foot! lookin forward to seeing somne progress pics maing.
jymellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2011, 01:44 PM   #15
SS.org Regular

I'm down 8 lbs, but still only 2% bf in 2 1/2 weeks. That's a little frustrating because it means either my scale isn't accurate or I'm losing the wrong kind of weight. You can easily see a physical difference by now- I looked at the 'before pics' the other day and couldn't believe how big I was only two weeks ago.
I'm strictly adhering to IF at this point so I can conserve as much muscle mass as possible while losing fat. It's an awesome program. The basics of which are- fasting for 16 hours then feeding for 8 hours. You have to figure out what your maintenance calories are, then on non-training days you eat 20% under maintenance and on training days you eat 20% over maintenance. (Which for me is suppose to be like 2400 and 3600 respectively) So in that sense it's not a 'restrictive diet' at all.
Your first meal when breaking the fast is around 20% of your daily total cal. and then the big meal comes after training- 50-60% and then one last small meal again around 20% before bed.

There's a lot more information on the site: The Leangains Guide | Intermittent fasting diet for fat loss, muscle gain and health
Unread 08-10-2011, 03:00 PM   #16
SS.org Regular

read alot about IF - Mayby ill get into it if i have a job schedule that "allows" it.

Unread 08-10-2011, 07:24 PM   #17
SS.org Regular

I'm going to do some progress pics at the one month mark (8/18) - 10 days from now. It's been a fairly drastic change for less than a month. Because of the IF I've stopped losing weight (replacing fat w/muscle). I started to get concerned that it wasn't working. I could physically SEE the results, but my scale said bf% was going up and weight wasn't shifting. I think the scale is totally ....ed.

My strength was actually UP in the gym yesterday considering I've LOST weight AND hadn't eaten (fasted training). Normally, that would have been a disaster.

I did have my first real dietary ....-up last night. I waited too long to eat after the gym and it got to the point where I HAD to go out and get food fast or I would've thrown up/felt extremely shitty. Ended up at MuckDonalds. And no, I didn't eat anything off their 'healthier' menu.
Unread 08-11-2011, 05:47 AM   #18
SS.org Regular

Quote:
I'm going to do some progress pics at the one month mark (8/18) - 10 days from now. It's been a fairly drastic change for less than a month. Because of the IF I've stopped losing weight (replacing fat w/muscle). I started to get concerned that it wasn't working. I could physically SEE the results, but my scale said bf% was going up and weight wasn't shifting. I think the scale is totally ....ed.

My strength was actually UP in the gym yesterday considering I've LOST weight AND hadn't eaten (fasted training). Normally, that would have been a disaster.

I did have my first real dietary ....-up last night. I waited too long to eat after the gym and it got to the point where I HAD to go out and get food fast or I would've thrown up/felt extremely shitty. Ended up at MuckDonalds. And no, I didn't eat anything off their 'healthier' menu.
Will you share some of your lifting stats with us also?

Unread 08-12-2011, 03:14 AM   #19
SS.org Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwellingers View Post
Will you share some of your lifting stats with us also?

lol, my lifting stats are pretty sad right now. I have a shoulder injury that I'm still slowly trying to recover from- so it prevents me from doing: flat bench, dips, squats, and dead-lifts. That being said, I still decline bench (pain free) and I do dead-lifts (but probably shouldn't be). I also have a knee issue which makes DL's problematic and makes even Leg Press an issue.

That being said:

D.Bench is around 285-290 lbs
Dead-lift 385 lbs
Legpress 800lbs x 10, but that doesn't really mean anything. I sometimes do box squats, last time was around 335 I think, but again, it's kinda too much for my shoulder.

Prior to my shoulder issue, I was benching 365, Squatting 365 (lol), and DL'ing 475. I have vids of all of it too. Depressing to watch now, lol. Hoping to see a physiotherapist in the near future to have it properly diagnosed so I can have a clearly outlined recovery program.
Unread 08-18-2011, 06:00 AM   #20
SS.org Regular

Quote:
lol, my lifting stats are pretty sad right now. I have a shoulder injury that I'm still slowly trying to recover from- so it prevents me from doing: flat bench, dips, squats, and dead-lifts. That being said, I still decline bench (pain free) and I do dead-lifts (but probably shouldn't be). I also have a knee issue which makes DL's problematic and makes even Leg Press an issue.

That being said:

D.Bench is around 285-290 lbs
Dead-lift 385 lbs
Legpress 800lbs x 10, but that doesn't really mean anything. I sometimes do box squats, last time was around 335 I think, but again, it's kinda too much for my shoulder.

Prior to my shoulder issue, I was benching 365, Squatting 365 (lol), and DL'ing 475. I have vids of all of it too. Depressing to watch now, lol. Hoping to see a physiotherapist in the near future to have it properly diagnosed so I can have a clearly outlined recovery program.
Watch it in another light man. Your know you could lift and press higher, so it shouldn´t be hard to convince yourself that those stats are achievable when the shoulder is back in rotation, so to speak.

I merely DL: 308 lbs, BP: 242 and squat 242 at a bw of 173.8. I got some stats to work (cracks knuckles .... )

Unread 08-22-2011, 12:36 AM   #21
SS.org Regular

Well here's the first "real" update.

It's been a month and things are going very well. IF is king- there is no doubt about it. In fact, IF works so well that I actually got pretty lax with my diet (too lax) and slowed my own progress down. I mean, I've eaten pizza probably 5 times, MuckDonalds (once), and Arby's two or three times and I'm still dropping fat. The diet needs to get back on track so I can really take things up a notch. I haven't been doing ANY cardio which I think was playing a bigger role than anything in lack of fat loss. (Yes the diet wasn't spot on, but I'm averaging eating TWO meals out per WEEK- and only once has the food been absolutely deplorable)

My weight loss has all but stopped, which is GOOD, because I'm losing fat and retaining muscle- in fact, even gaining muscle. Some of my lifts are starting to go UP which is insane. Any time I've taken fat burners and tried to cut my lifts always plummet. This is why IF is king.

Yes I did take 1 month progress pics, and yes there is a noticeable difference, however I don't want to post them yet and I'm thinking I won't post them until I have another round of progress pics or maybe not until the end. Not sure yet.

Kind of horrifying seeing some of the "tips" and "bro-knowledge" going on in these other threads. Hopefully most people are smart enough to spot those posts for what they really are.
Unread 08-22-2011, 03:15 AM   #22
SS.org Regular

WickedSymphony is just really niceWickedSymphony is just really nice
^ Good job so far, man!

I've started IF as per Martin Berkhan's site as well for the past 2 weeks and I've dropped 20 lbs since my last post in this thread (roughly when I started dieting and lifting). I've also put on some muscle and strength has increased by a lot since starting. Given a lot of that weight was water, and I'm only gaining muscle and strength so quickly because I'm more or less 100% beginner to lifting weights and literally haven't done much of any physical activity in several years, but it's still really motivating to see such quick improvement

To give an idea, I started at 210 with what I'm estimating would be something like 28-30% BF considering I was at 25% when measured in high school and haven't done physical activity and gained like 25 lbs since. Down to 190 now, and all I've done is make a 1k calorie deficit and lift 3-4x a week

One thing I noticed with IF is that it's extremely difficult for me to put down the amount of whole food necessary, especially the protein, within the 8 hour window. I figure I'll get used to consuming that much eventually, if not then I'll have to figure out some more calorie dense foods to work into my diet, especially 4-5 months from now when it's (hopefully) time to start bulking. Best thing about IF though is that I used to eat like this back in high school anyway, so it's extremely natural for me to eat this way and I feel way less hungry than the typical "eat 5-6 meals a day" method.

Really eye opening to see the amount of crap I was stuffing down my throat before this in comparison to the relatively clean foods I'm eating now.

And I hear you on the bro science shit. My brother started dieting as well (he's at 340 lbs ) and I hear it from him day in and day out that I should be doing cardio instead of lifting and that if I don't sweat then I'm not burning calories ( ) and other nonsensical shit. Amazing what a little bit of research will teach you (but according to him all that science and research doesn't apply to real life results ).

----

Now with all that out of the way, I owe a big thanks to you dude, if I hadn't seen this thread I'd probably still be a fat ass (well, fatter fat ass) and I wouldn't have even heard of lean gains. The most important thing in me keeping up with the diet for this long is that I can actually stick to this method with relative ease in comparison to other ones.

Anyway, I'm done ranting and hijacking your thread. It's your progress thread, not mine
WickedSymphony is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2011, 04:58 AM   #23
7ibrarian

ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.ShadyDavey is pretty damn metal.
Sounds as though everyone is winning! Good job folks

Clearly something I should look into myself although right now I just need to start adding muscle - the body fat is around 10% at a guess so time to see if at age 40 I have any more success than when I was 20 - Hard Gainer!

While raping a bear in Yellowstone and snorting coke out of a freshly-dead baby's skull, I finally felt that I had found my calling and built a time machine out of Iraqi WMDs and LOTS OF HEMP WHOA. Using this time machine I went back in time and shot JFK from outer ....ing space. I am now your god - Jeff
.....and then all of a sudden he drops the musical equivilant of a steaming turd right in our laps - ESP Griffyn
ShadyDavey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2011, 11:55 AM   #24
Riffmiester General

BrianUV777BK is a jewel in the rough
And it is because I read this thread the other day that I got motivated and started running. Nobody wants to watch a fat ass guitar player on stage.

Thanks!

LIFE IS TOO SHORT FOR BAD TONE

GIMME SHRED 'TILL I"M DEAD!!
BrianUV777BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2011, 12:14 PM   #25
SS.org Regular

Mindcrime1204 is just really niceMindcrime1204 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianUV777BK View Post
And it is because I read this thread the other day that I got motivated and started running. Nobody wants to watch a fat ass guitar player on stage.

Thanks!

Symphony X always puts on a GREAT show!!!

WARNING: This guitar does not float! DO NOT attempt to surf on it!
Mindcrime1204 is offline   Reply With Quote