homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Lifestyle, Health, Fitness & Food
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Lifestyle, Health, Fitness & Food Exercise plans, recipes & general healthy living discussion here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-20-2010, 05:55 PM   #1
Dog Sized Bird

PyramidSmasher is a glorious beacon of lightPyramidSmasher is a glorious beacon of lightPyramidSmasher is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Things you eat that will probably kill you?

Hey guys. I started eating Wendy's Baconators lately... I will never look back. I will die with one in hand.

What do you guys eat that you shouldnt?

Im taking all recommendations.

Misery Signals for life
PyramidSmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 10-20-2010, 06:05 PM   #2
Sign Your Neg Rep Posts!

Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
This is Why You're Fat: The Bacon Cheeseburger Turtle | Afrojacks

"I wish TV had a knob so you could turn up the intelligence. The one marked Brightness doesn't work."

Gallagher
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2010, 07:18 PM   #3
Tr00f

matt397 is a glorious beacon of lightmatt397 is a glorious beacon of lightmatt397 is a glorious beacon of light

Gsus died for your sins

Tell the people there's an invisible man in the sky that created the universe and the vast majority believe you. Tell them the paint is wet and they have to touch it to be sure. - George Carlin
matt397 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2010, 07:34 PM   #4
Army Without A Flag

All_¥our_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_¥our_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_¥our_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_¥our_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_¥our_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_¥our_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_¥our_Bass is shredding to new heights.
I had this glorious idea to make a bacon cheese burger by making a beef patty with pieces of bacon, cheese, jalapenos, onions and garlic mixed in with the ground beef.

No Nation. No Philosophy. No Ideology.
All_¥our_Bass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2010, 08:58 PM   #5
Fear the Engineer

Meinrad is a jewel in the rough
Probably anything I cooked could kill in some way or other... I try to make healthy food, but things in the kitchen have a tendency to spontaneously combust around me!

Foreman of the Demanufactory
Automation unbending, the device unrelenting...

If you give people nothingness, they can ponder what can be achieved from that nothingness...
- Tadao Ando
Meinrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2010, 09:19 PM   #6
Blast & Sweep

Thep is a name known to allThep is a name known to allThep is a name known to allThep is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by All_¥our_Bass View Post
I had this glorious idea to make a bacon cheese burger by making a beef patty with pieces of bacon, cheese, jalapenos, onions and garlic mixed in with the ground beef.
That is a wonderful idea! I'd skip the cheese though.
Thep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2010, 09:32 PM   #7
SS.org Regular

matty2fatty is just really nice
I've never eaten this, but I firmly believe someone should.

I present......The Turtle Burger!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg turtle burger.jpg (384.0 KB, 39 views)

I'd have to say shredding is more than just soloing... Its taking that axe and making it your bitch - Sniper Johnny
matty2fatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2010, 05:09 AM   #8
SS.org Regular

Fionn is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
iWishihadthis.com » Blair’s 16 Million Reserve Crystals

Perfection at Blistering Speeds! TM
Fionn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2010, 06:01 PM   #9
ɹǝʇlǝʞs ɹǝʇlǝɥ

LUCKY7 is a jewel in the rough
The fact that I find a McDonald's French fry under my car seat after months, and it still looks fresh when it should be rotten, worries me.

Those Oreo cookies must be one step away from being plastic.

ɹǝʇlǝʞs ɹǝʇlǝɥ
ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„HEAVY METAL¸„ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨ RULES!!!``°º¤ø„¸
¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø
LUCKY7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2010, 06:05 PM   #10
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.Customisbetter is pretty damn metal.
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I eat a personal pizza (or if its a late night, two) every goddamn day. I might be dying quicker, but I'm enjoying life more.

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/signaturepics/sigpic17517_3.gif
Customisbetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2010, 08:48 PM   #11
Dog Sized Bird

PyramidSmasher is a glorious beacon of lightPyramidSmasher is a glorious beacon of lightPyramidSmasher is a glorious beacon of light
Im eating a baconator right now. Addiction.

Misery Signals for life
PyramidSmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2010, 11:39 PM   #12
Army Without A Flag

All_¥our_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_¥our_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_¥our_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_¥our_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_¥our_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_¥our_Bass is shredding to new heights.All_¥our_Bass is shredding to new heights.
Worst Pizza Ever!

Unread 10-21-2010, 11:53 PM   #13
Bassist of Redivider

Despised_0515 is a name known to allDespised_0515 is a name known to allDespised_0515 is a name known to allDespised_0515 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I tire of any one food too easily... except for bagels. I pack those mofos with cream cheese and have one almost every other morning. I try not too but it's just. too. good.
Despised_0515 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2010, 01:54 AM   #14
He seldomly knows...

Explorer is the epitome of metal.Explorer is the epitome of metal.Explorer is the epitome of metal.Explorer is the epitome of metal.Explorer is the epitome of metal.Explorer is the epitome of metal.Explorer is the epitome of metal.Explorer is the epitome of metal.Explorer is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I currently work with nutrition and natural and organic foods. What could be more logical to make for our next shared Thanksgiving meal/celebration at work than... Porkapotamus?!!!

Well, to be honest, since we have a lot of people in my office, I suspect that I need to emulate their attempt at... The Return of Porkapotamus!!!

(Incidentally, the fact that this guy's wife, Susie, is a cutie makes her desireable. The fact that she looked at this project and said, Game on!, makes me want to take her for my own...)

Unfortunately, the Return of Porkapotamus ended in misery, due to all the fat draining off of it...

"With this completed, it was smooth sailing...at least until Susie notified us that the grill was on fire.

"Now, we all love our grills and know they wouldn't be working if they weren't 'on fire,' so as usual, I assumed Susie's preternatural preoccupation with peril ('Did you remember to turn off the toaster?') was turning a hot spot into an inferno. We had planned for the inevitable result of flame-broiling 12 lbs of bacon, and had installed serious grease traps between the burners and the grate. These proved to be less than useful.

"When we stepped outside, we were greeted by 7-foot flames shooting out the back of my Vermont Castings. Opening the lid was a very bad idea. I singed the hair off my face, arms and chest as a fireball launched out and up, torching high-up tree limbs. Five men risked their limbs to rescue the two blackened trunks of crusted meat from still-roiling flames and a few minutes later had succeeded. With the burnt bacon layer removed, we transferred the defeated Porkapotmus to the oven and slow cooked for the remaining 2 hours. Ironically enough, it was the 10-lb bacon matrix which both caused the fire and prevented destruction of the meal."

(photo taken 10 minutes after fire was quelled)

Sure, I feel bad about wanting to bang this guy's wife, but the thing I should really feel bad about it that nothing strikes me as funnier (besides when I wound up bringing 3 buckets of Kentucky Fried Chicken to this banquet of lovingly hand-prepared food) than to feed one's natural-foods-eating, health-conscious and healthy coworkers (to say nothing of the vegetarians and vegans among them) the artery-clogging meat madness of... Porkapotamus!

Porkapotamus:
The Completely Unnecessary Improvement on the Bacon Explosion

The Return of Porkapotamus: The Sad, True Story of a 28-lb "Improvement" on the Bacon Explosion

I wonder if this will get the same reception as when, inspired by a traditional treat brought by a coworker, I made cookies with beef jerky and bacon instead of dried fruits and nuts. (For the record, people loved them until I told them what the crunchy stuff was.)

We have a lot of great cooks where I work. I wonder who would be up for figuring out a better weave, and a better cooking method for something the size of a Thanksgiving turkey?

If you don't care enough to research your own question, why should anyone else care more?

"Pay no attention to his long winded posts... (Explorer) seldomly knows what he's talking about."

"Actual knowledge and a google bookmark are very different things." Anonymous neg-repper
Explorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2010, 08:44 AM   #15
Banned

josh pelican has much to be proud ofjosh pelican has much to be proud ofjosh pelican has much to be proud ofjosh pelican has much to be proud ofjosh pelican has much to be proud ofjosh pelican has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Pussy. It's good, but that shit will kill ya'.
josh pelican is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2010, 09:02 AM   #16
Death Metal™

cwhitey2 is a glorious beacon of lightcwhitey2 is a glorious beacon of lightcwhitey2 is a glorious beacon of light

i want one so bad

Mesa 2 channel
Basson 4x12

cwhitey2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2010, 12:48 PM   #17
Spastic Kitchen!

bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Did the guy from Supersize Me do an experiment with McD's french fries in a jar left out for months, and IIRC, nothing ever happened to them despite the control jar with another restaurant's fries rotting and turning black?

[URL="http://sites.google.com/site/bostjanzupancickhereb/"[/URL]
bostjan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2010, 02:55 PM   #18
has wood for you

scherzo1928 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/scherzo1928 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/scherzo1928 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/scherzo1928 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/scherzo1928 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/scherzo1928 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/scherzo1928 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
There is an amazingly good taco stand I can never say no to. It worries me though, that I've never seen a single dog in a 2 mile radius. Still, those are some good tacos.
scherzo1928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2010, 09:00 PM   #19
Army Without A Flag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer View Post
....ING EPIC POST!!!!
I raise you a turducken!!!!

THE ROAD TO TURDUCKEN, PART 1.

THE ROAD TO TURDUCKEN, PART 2.

Unread 10-23-2010, 10:38 PM   #20
Stay Negative™

leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.leandroab is pretty much the man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by All_¥our_Bass View Post
You can't spell turducken without turd.

is the new black

RIP PETER STEELE

Music:
* www.soundclick.com/leandroabaurre
*www.soundcloud.com/leandroab

Guitar projects:

*Baritone 6 Conversion

Quotes:
* ''
I intend them to .... them with the long cock of the law." - Trashmanzac
* "
I think this mistake was the equivalent of a 6000 foot tall cock bukkake tsunami-ing Tokyo." - metallisuk
"I'm a big fan of the effects of alcohol." - Peter Steele
leandroab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2010, 10:54 PM   #21
Foolish Mortal

Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.
I renounce my God, and shall now worship at the altar of the Porkapotamus.
Xaios is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2010, 01:27 AM   #22
He seldomly knows...

Explorer is the epitome of metal.Explorer is the epitome of metal.Explorer is the epitome of metal.Explorer is the epitome of metal.Explorer is the epitome of metal.Explorer is the epitome of metal.Explorer is the epitome of metal.Explorer is the epitome of metal.Explorer is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Several of my friends (and yes, a few coworkers in those hallowed halls of good nutrition) have now raised the stakes. They've countered with the turducken, and one offered to bring a huge propane-burning deep fat fryer to set up in the parking lot to deep-fry a turkey. I think I have to put the brakes on that one, because I don't even want to get into a discussion with the landlord regarding insurance riders and such if things go wrong. (Gee, a huge burner with bubbling oil just waiting to overflow above... and a propane tank just waiting to add to the fun. Can you find what's wrong with this picture? *laugh*)

Porkapotamus does seem to be the clear winner in terms of bad health, though. We've been discussing a few methods for getting more fat to render to begin with, and using a string lattice similar to what you find on some kinds of prepared meats to hold the whole thing together during the cooking. If we undertake this, we might have to have our R&M guys come up with some kind of convection cooker using some sort of steel drum, with the heat coming from somewhere besides a direct flame anywhere near the fat run-off. Having a water system for run-off may help with fire prevention, and doing it as a forced air smoker will keep the flame element a bit further away.

My boss is sure to shoot this down if he finds out.

*laugh*

If you don't care enough to research your own question, why should anyone else care more?

"Pay no attention to his long winded posts... (Explorer) seldomly knows what he's talking about."

"Actual knowledge and a google bookmark are very different things." Anonymous neg-repper
Explorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2010, 06:17 PM   #23
Army Without A Flag

Deep fried turkey is ....ing amazing!! The hot oil clogs the pores of the skin so it keepos all the juice inside. It's really delicious, and you don't need any gravy-unless you just like gravy, of course.

Bacon Log
Bacon Explosion: The BBQ Sausage Recipe of all Recipes
EDIT: I just realized Porkapotamus is an "improvement" of the bacon log.

Unread 10-24-2010, 06:48 PM   #24
Tube & Analog Snob

TomPerverteau is just really niceTomPerverteau is just really nice
The McRib is back. Delightfully disgusting!

"I don't think I have ever seen a guitar with an input jack."
TomPerverteau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2010, 08:16 PM   #25
Army Without A Flag

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomPerverteau View Post
The McRib is back. Delightfully disgusting!
I wish they would go back to having McRibs all the time, everybody I knew loved them, heck I'd probably order more McRibs than burgers if they were available every day of the year.