homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Marketplace > Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted All guitar classifieds here. Please read the Classified Rules. Threads without proper references will be deleted!

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-21-2009, 08:27 PM   #1
Power Metal Cellist

TemjinStrife is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/TemjinStrife is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/TemjinStrife is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/TemjinStrife is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/TemjinStrife is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/TemjinStrife is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/TemjinStrife is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
/FT EBMM JP7 w/Piezo

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: You know what this is. It plays beautifully and feels unbelievable, with an amazing neck profile and curves and bevels in all the right places.

The piezo sounds quite good and is a lot of fun by itself, and the compensated nut really seems to help things sound "sweeter" and more in-tune. It's very thick and smooth sounding, with a devastating lead tone.

The color is Teal Pearl and looks fantastic, with the matching headstock. The guitar is in EXTREMELY good condition, with a small finish chip on the tip of the headstock (doesn't go through to the wood) a miniscule ding near the lower strap button (I had a really hard time finding this one) and some very light pick scratches that are nearly impossible to see, even up close and from the proper angle.

I'm honestly selling it because I just don't play sevens much at all anymore, and I simply can't justify having such a valuable, awesome instrument just lying around not being used.

I'd like it to go to a good home where someone will actually play it and take care of it, as it's an incredible guitar and really deserves more than I'm giving it.

Modifications (if any): None
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Ernie Ball Hardshell Case
Location (City,State or City,Country): Burlington, VT
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM please
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): Plenty of deals on metalguitarist.org, sevenstring.org, 100% positive feedback on ebay under 'temjinstrife'
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1400 + shipping (probably ~$50 within the US)
Pictures: I'm going to reuse Donnie's pictures, as with the exception of the headstock dent flaking away to become a nick it's in exactly the same condition as it came to me. I will have a picture of the headstock ding when I get some good weather to take pictures in.

I'm very picky about trades these days, so don't feel bad if I'm not biting on anything you're offering. Things I might consider:
-Rickenbacker basses
-Les Pauls/Les Paul-alikes, preferably with lower-output pickups
-Guitars of roughly equivalent value (sixers preferred; no Ibanezes please, I need a thicker neck)
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 06-22-2009, 12:56 AM   #2

Nick1 is a name known to allNick1 is a name known to allNick1 is a name known to allNick1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster With Pro Luthier Scalloped Rosewood Fret board. Dimarzio Virtual Solo (B) Dimarzio Area 67 (M) and Virtual Vintage Heavy blues II (N) with a 3 ply pearl pick guard. Original Mint Green pick guard and Fender SCN Pickups with S-1 Switch and Either Schaller Strap Locks with your choice of 3 Straps or a choice of either a black or white Dimarzio Clip Lock Strap Lock. (I also have the Metal Clip Lock Strap brand new) All with Original Hard Shell Case included? Ill pay shipping of course! Pm me for pics. I can even add in a Boss overdrive or 2 and a set up with whatever guage strings you want on the strat. Im REALLY interested in the JP7!

When the world flips you a Jeffery, stroke a furry wall
Unread 06-22-2009, 02:37 AM   #3

Nick1 is a name known to allNick1 is a name known to allNick1 is a name known to allNick1 is a name known to all
Sorry they arnt the best quality. My camera is around at the moment. I can get more soon.

Thanks,

N

Attachment 11172

Attachment 11171

When the world flips you a Jeffery, stroke a furry wall
Unread 06-22-2009, 02:50 AM   #4
SS.org Regular

Uncle Remus is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Would you be interested in a Schecter C-1 30th anniversary + some cash to balance it out?

If so let me know and i can get some pictures together
Unread 06-22-2009, 04:32 AM   #5
SS.org Regular

vontetzianos is a splendid one to beholdvontetzianos is a splendid one to beholdvontetzianos is a splendid one to beholdvontetzianos is a splendid one to beholdvontetzianos is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Would you be interested in an Ibanez Prestige S body with a Birdseye maple top and some cash? Bought last year but in very good condition. Aboslutely zero body damages or scratches.

Let me know and I'll post a few pictures.

EDIT: sorry, I just saw you weren't interested in Ibanezes. I'm just so desperate to get rid of it.
Unread 06-23-2009, 01:57 AM   #6
Power Metal Cellist

TemjinStrife is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/TemjinStrife is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/TemjinStrife is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/TemjinStrife is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/TemjinStrife is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/TemjinStrife is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/TemjinStrife is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Thanks for the replies, guys.

I'd prefer to sell outright, but keep the offers coming as I may find something I'd be willing to trade for.
Unread 06-23-2009, 07:10 AM   #7
SS.org Regular

Fionn is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
would you be willing to send to the uk?

Perfection at Blistering Speeds! TM
Unread 06-23-2009, 11:41 AM   #8
ss.org Regular

Random Hero will become famous soon enough
Do. Want.
Unread 06-23-2009, 05:22 PM   #9
ss.org Regular

t hatt will become famous soon enough
I have a '95 Les Paul standard. Chery Burst. I can send pics if you are interested at all.
Unread 06-23-2009, 08:42 PM   #10
Power Metal Cellist

PMs answered.

Unsurprisingly, a fair amount of interest in this. If you have any offers, please let me know soon as it is likely to go fairly quickly!
Unread 06-24-2009, 06:12 AM   #11
ss.org Regular

darbdavys is a jewel in the rough
someone, please buy my k7 ://// I really want this ;((

The whole image is that eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions God's infinite love. That's the message we're brought up with, isn't it? Believe or die! Thank you, forgiving Lord, for all those options.
Unread 06-25-2009, 12:27 AM   #12
Foolish Mortal

Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.
Man, I would be all over that if it wasn't that color...
Unread 06-25-2009, 05:49 AM   #13
ss.org Regular

Random Hero will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaios View Post
Man, I would be all over that if it wasn't that color...
The colour is great!
Unread 06-25-2009, 06:07 AM   #14
SS.org Regular

Fionn is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
The colour is great!
+1

Perfection at Blistering Speeds! TM
Unread 06-28-2009, 11:30 AM   #15
Power Metal Cellist

Tons of interest, but no one's actually bought it yet. Still available!
Unread 06-28-2009, 04:59 PM   #16
ss.org SpongeBob

sethh is just really nicesethh is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
my offer still stands
Unread 06-28-2009, 07:56 PM   #17
MFB
ExBendable

MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I'll give you 1450 hugs?

(・ω・`)

In space, no one can hear you bree. - Metal Ken
Unread 06-28-2009, 07:58 PM   #18
ss.org Regular

Looneygah1 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I can offer an Ibanez Rg2570evsl and some cash. I have around 800 bucks so i can add quite a bit if necessary. PM me if interested
Unread 06-29-2009, 09:51 AM   #19
President / RHLC

playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Bumping it for Josh.

Someone should really buy this. I played the guitar and it's simply incredible!

Become one of us or die, ....ers. / Rick

RIP Garcia3441
Unread 06-29-2009, 11:38 PM   #20
.... Your Face!

NegaTiveXero is pretty much the man.NegaTiveXero is pretty much the man.NegaTiveXero is pretty much the man.NegaTiveXero is pretty much the man.NegaTiveXero is pretty much the man.NegaTiveXero is pretty much the man.NegaTiveXero is pretty much the man.NegaTiveXero is pretty much the man.NegaTiveXero is pretty much the man.NegaTiveXero is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Trade for an Ibanez RG2228?
Unread 06-30-2009, 01:10 AM   #21
Power Metal Cellist

Sold!
Unread 06-30-2009, 04:43 AM   #22
ss.org Regular

darbdavys is a jewel in the rough
.... ://

The whole image is that eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions God's infinite love. That's the message we're brought up with, isn't it? Believe or die! Thank you, forgiving Lord, for all those options.
Closed Thread