homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Marketplace > Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted All guitar classifieds here. Please read the Classified Rules. Threads without proper references will be deleted!

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-17-2009, 08:15 PM   #1
MFB
ExBendable

MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Ibanez RG370DX

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ibanez RG370DX, for those who don't know, that means it's got neck binding and no pickguard like those on the 350DX. Standard RG H/S/H routing, sharktooth inlays and 5 way selector. Had a graphic image that was put on using contact paper but after one little knick or two a small tear in it led me to end up just taking the whole thing off; thus resulting in what is now a gloss front, and an all satin side and back. Looks nice, feels nicer. There is a small scratch underneath the volume pot from when I was removing the finish; tried doing it without having to remove the actual knob, and made a small scratch with whatever I was using.

Modifications (if any): Aside from taking the front, hideous "Mayhem Festival" graphic off - none

Accessories (hardshell case etc): Tremolo bar if you can count that?

Location (City,State or City,Country): MA/NH border

Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM me, I've also got my AIM in my profile although not re-installed, or even e-mail.

References (eBay or other forum userid):
1 trade done on here with Mischa (Demoniac), 2 sales done on Jemsite as MFB (only one person left feedback), 3 sales done on eBay as pr0metherion, and 10 trades done on Goozex as Kezia

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): These go for $400 new so I'll say $275 shipped seems reasonable?

Just realized, the string retainer IS included, I just took it off from when I restrung it. Currently set up in E with D'Addario 9-42's. This also WILL be wiped down, as you can see it's a little dusty.

Pictures:

(・ω・`)

In space, no one can hear you bree. - Metal Ken
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 06-19-2009, 12:48 PM   #2
MFB
ExBendable

MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Bump, bump, bump bump it up for a quality guitar at a lower price

(・ω・`)

In space, no one can hear you bree. - Metal Ken
Closed Thread