homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Marketplace > Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted All guitar classifieds here. Please read the Classified Rules. Threads without proper references will be deleted!

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-26-2007, 03:36 PM   #1
ss.org Regular

musicboyy is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
FS: Carvin DC747c

So, I'm taking a step back from 7 strings for the time being (at least trem equipped 7's) and selling the 2 I have.

I bought this Carvin not too long ago and it's a beauty! The quilted top is very pronounced and it even has some great flame on the back of the maple/koa neck! It also has an aftermarket Dimarzio Blaze (neck position) pickup installed in the bridge...which sounds great!

Specs include:

- Alder body
- 5 piece maple/koa neck
- Ebony fretboard with no inlays and jumbo frets (I think) -- not stainless
- Quilted maple top with the neck showing
- Licensed Floyd and locking nut
- Phase switch
- Coil taps for each humbucker
- Chrome hardware
- Black stain

The total on Carvin's site for this guitar is almost $1500. The guitar is in near mint condition with only a few little minor dings. One thing to note is that the locking nut clamp over the high b and e strings can get stuck and it looks like someone had to use pliers to take it off...there is a little bit of the chrome finish chipped off.

It comes with the original case in near mint condition, 2 trem bars (chrome and black) and the original Carvin bridge pickup.

I am asking for $875 shipped in the USA. I have no problem shipping internationally, but the buyer will have to pay actual shipping.

Now, the onward to the pics...!!

Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 09-26-2007, 03:50 PM   #2
Cancer:The Crucifuct

Cancer is pretty damn metal.Cancer is pretty damn metal.Cancer is pretty damn metal.Cancer is pretty damn metal.Cancer is pretty damn metal.Cancer is pretty damn metal.Cancer is pretty damn metal.Cancer is pretty damn metal.
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Oohhhhhh, that's purdy "ponders".....
Unread 09-26-2007, 09:20 PM   #3
TMM
UUDDLRLRBAStart

TMM is shredding to new heights.TMM is shredding to new heights.TMM is shredding to new heights.TMM is shredding to new heights.TMM is shredding to new heights.TMM is shredding to new heights.TMM is shredding to new heights.TMM is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 59 reviews
I'll bet TMac will be jealous seeing this one.
Unread 10-04-2007, 09:04 PM   #4
ss.org Regular

Bump...
Unread 10-04-2007, 09:27 PM   #5
Nick // Axe Palace

zimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 49 reviews
Someone buy this. The price is insane, and the seller is an awesome dude. All you guys who want to drop $1000+ on certain MIJ bolt-ons need to get this, you'll be way happier
Unread 10-04-2007, 09:30 PM   #6
Cancer:The Crucifuct

Cancer is pretty damn metal.Cancer is pretty damn metal.Cancer is pretty damn metal.Cancer is pretty damn metal.Cancer is pretty damn metal.Cancer is pretty damn metal.Cancer is pretty damn metal.Cancer is pretty damn metal.
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zimbloth View Post
Someone buy this. The price is insane, and the seller is an awesome dude. All you guys who want to drop $1000+ on certain MIJ bolt-ons need to get this, you'll be way happier

Uuuurrrggghhhh, I really really want to, if for no reason just to keep this guitar in the fam, but I soo cannot afford this right now.
Unread 10-19-2007, 05:35 PM   #7
ss.org Regular

ManWithDaPlan is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
PM Sent
Unread 10-21-2007, 08:45 PM   #8
Ibanez Guitars

Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Check your PM!

My Guitar Videos My Band/Project

Guitars~

1991 Ibanez UV7PWH (Dead Mint),
1991 Ibanez UV7BK (Mint),
1998 (F97) Ibanez RG7620BK (refinished in Arctic White),
1999 Ibanez S7420FMTT (silver dot),
2013 Ibanez RG8WH,
1999 Fender Made in Mexico Strat (white, maple fretboard)
Unread 10-21-2007, 09:05 PM   #9
SS Contributor

7StringofAblicK is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/7StringofAblicK is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/7StringofAblicK is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/7StringofAblicK is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/7StringofAblicK is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/7StringofAblicK is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/7StringofAblicK is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Shawn...do it...now
Unread 10-21-2007, 11:00 PM   #10
TMM
UUDDLRLRBAStart

TMM is shredding to new heights.TMM is shredding to new heights.TMM is shredding to new heights.TMM is shredding to new heights.TMM is shredding to new heights.TMM is shredding to new heights.TMM is shredding to new heights.TMM is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 59 reviews
If this thing sits here too much longer I'm going to have to be forced to sell something and buy it
Unread 10-22-2007, 09:07 PM   #11
ss.org Regular

The Carvin is being traded. This thread can be locked up.
Closed Thread