homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Marketplace > Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted All guitar classifieds here. Please read the Classified Rules. Threads without proper references will be deleted!

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-18-2012, 01:56 PM   #1
Banned

bob123 is a splendid one to beholdbob123 is a splendid one to beholdbob123 is a splendid one to beholdbob123 is a splendid one to beholdbob123 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
FT/ RG550 "red", feeler. I have cash too :p

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Old school ibanez rg550
Modifications (if any): GFS Vintage extra hot humbuckers, S2 mid, custom red and black finish.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): I have original old school chainsaw style case I can include for an extra fee, or as extra incentive for trades
Location (City,State or City,Country): Michigan
International OK? : Not really, prefer to stay within US, sorry. Contact me and we MAY be able to work something out....
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM me
References (eBay or other forum userid): itrader, JP universe, aylsamaniac
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 400$

Gauging interest in this. If someone wants it, I can provide as many pictures as you want. Its in great shape, the red looks killer in person. Gold hardware is in mostly good condition. Body freshly refinished, so its in really good condition. I will set the guitar up to your string size, action, and tuning preferences before shipping.

LETS CLARIFY THIS:
Hardware ->
- ibanez lo pro edge gold
- gotoh tuners gold
- ibanez locking nut
- gold locking strap buttons
- gold string retainer bar
- truss rod cover

Body ->
use to be a black, but was in poor shape with lots of dings, scratches, and chips in the paint. This refinish is brand new, satin top, black back and sides.

Neck ->
great condition. Frets dressed/polished. NO cracks of any kind which is rare for an ibanez neck this old (not even the infamous locking nut crack).

I HAVE CASH ON MY END TOO!!!
Open to trades ->
- Other Ibanez MIJ models including RG7620, s7420, RG770DX, Sabers, Radius's, signature models, RT's.
- Open to premium models
- NOT interested in "prestige" series.
- EBMM 6 strings, NO JPM's.
- Cool tube amps, hit me with what you got
- ???

Please please please. Have consideration when posting a FT. I've seen a lot of people trying to trade their low value items for high end gear. Please understand Im not trading my near vintage MIJ ibanez for your Gio (this is a generality). Its disrespectful to the process and myself. Thank you for your considerations! :p

Just an over view image. More images available upon request. THIS IMAGE IS TO SHOW THE COLOR AND HARDWARE. It has since been completed, and all parts and everything is intact and 100% functional.
Pictures:

bob123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 04-18-2012, 03:13 PM   #2
SS.org Regular

infernalservice has much to be proud ofinfernalservice has much to be proud ofinfernalservice has much to be proud ofinfernalservice has much to be proud ofinfernalservice has much to be proud ofinfernalservice has much to be proud ofinfernalservice has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
That was a refin right? What brand bridge is that?
infernalservice is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2012, 04:28 PM   #3
Swyse

Swyse is a glorious beacon of lightSwyse is a glorious beacon of lightSwyse is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Is just the top a refin? Looks like the sides are still black?

i prefer the reverse stranger where I sit on my dick till it's numb, so it feels like I'm jerking a stranger off - theo in chat
Swyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2012, 07:13 PM   #4
Banned

bob123 is a splendid one to beholdbob123 is a splendid one to beholdbob123 is a splendid one to beholdbob123 is a splendid one to beholdbob123 is a splendid one to behold
All parts are there. hardware IS original.
Unread 04-18-2012, 08:57 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swyse View Post
Is just the top a refin? Looks like the sides are still black?
whole body sanded down to bare wood. Back and sides have a slightly textured black epoxy paint finish, top is a red dye and clear coat.