homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Marketplace > Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted All guitar classifieds here. Please read the Classified Rules. Threads without proper references will be deleted!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-10-2012, 12:43 AM   #1
Gear Junkie

ibanezcollector is a name known to allibanezcollector is a name known to allibanezcollector is a name known to allibanezcollector is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Cleaning House My 3 guitars for your 1 guitar or amp head.

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: See below for details on each model
Modifications (if any):
Accessories (hardshell case etc):
Location (City,State or City,Country): Rocky River
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM Here...
References Required (eBay or other forum userid):Jemsite, Talkbass, Here, Reranch etc
Price (include currency and if firm/obo):

Ok I am thinning the herd, I dont need a 100 guitars anymore so I am offering up these three guitars in trade for one nicer guitar or amp head.

WOULD SOOOOO PREFER to keep this local, but willing to ship all three if the deal is right, or we can work something out on shipping if the deal is just fair.

OFFER UP..

We will start with the Ibanez RG to Relic tons of pics and details here
Operation Ibanez RG to Relic Strat: 56k take it outside

Guitar has been buffed down, aged, new pickguard cut to accept three single coils, new pots, switch, orange drop cap, Dragonfire single coil blues pickups the works. Plays like a champ and has the definitive strat tone.

Next up is ol Lucky #7 this Jay Turser has been my workhorse its been modded with faux binding, inlay decals, decals for the body, has been hacked up a little in the control cavity, and had an extra switch which is now filled with a tuner bushing LOL. Plays awesome and looks fantastic.

And finally the pieces parts ESP LTD, this thing has been threw the war but still plays beastly, has been risen from the dead by me with misc parts. When I got it was just the body, Ibanez trem, Ibanez PUs, kill switch, coil tap switch. Body has been drawn on by me but can easily be removed with some nail polish remover(just silver sharpie) Trem is blocked but can be unblocked in 2 secs, have the trem arm as well. Body has been buffed flat. has a few dings here and there.

littledoc"Oh and if I WERE looking for trades, it most definitely wouldn't be an acoustic. I'm trying to sell my guitar, not my nuts!"
ibanezcollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 04-10-2012, 03:16 PM   #2
Gear Junkie

ibanezcollector is a name known to allibanezcollector is a name known to allibanezcollector is a name known to allibanezcollector is a name known to all
bump not looking for high end stuff here, I know these are what they are.

Just looking for one decent head or guitar for all three.

littledoc"Oh and if I WERE looking for trades, it most definitely wouldn't be an acoustic. I'm trying to sell my guitar, not my nuts!"
Unread 04-11-2012, 07:17 AM   #3
ss.org Regular

guitarguy44 is headed in the right direction.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Possibily trade for a peavey Vaulveking head?

Carvins on da way ;D
guitarguy44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2012, 08:14 AM   #4
Gear Junkie

no thanks sold a valveking not to long ago not my cup of tea.

Unread 04-12-2012, 12:54 AM   #5
Gear Junkie

LOCK IT UP