homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Marketplace > Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted
Heritage Guitar Talk - Click here! LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted All guitar classifieds here. Please read the Classified Rules. Threads without proper references will be deleted!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MikeH

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-04-2012, 01:08 AM   #1
Bring the gain

MikeH can play Erotomania with his toes.MikeH can play Erotomania with his toes.MikeH can play Erotomania with his toes.MikeH can play Erotomania with his toes.MikeH can play Erotomania with his toes.MikeH can play Erotomania with his toes.MikeH can play Erotomania with his toes.MikeH can play Erotomania with his toes.MikeH can play Erotomania with his toes.MikeH can play Erotomania with his toes.MikeH can play Erotomania with his toes.MikeH can play Erotomania with his toes.MikeH can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
/FT: Ibanez RG2228 (FEELER)

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ibanez RG2228GK in 9/10 condition.
Modifications (if any): SD Blackout 8 in the bridge
Accessories (hardshell case etc): OHSC
Location (City,State or City,Country): Cincinnati, OH
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): 100% iTrader
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1300 + shipping OBO or trade.
Pictures:

As it stands, I'm not too much of an 8 string guy. I love this guitar playability-wise, but it's just not practical for me. So I'm looking for a good trade or cash on this. All trades will require cash with them as I'm hurting a bit financially right now. As far as trades go, I'm specifically looking for Ibanez or EBMM. No LTD, no Schecter, etc. Specifics:
EBMM JP7
EBMM JPX7
Ibanez RG1527 with mods
RG927QM
RG1077XL
RG7421XL
RG2077XL
RGD2127

I'm looking for something that evens out to about $300-400 and a trade. So preferably a 1527 and some cash. But I'm also interested in the above, and as always, CASH IS KING. As far as the condition of the guitar, the body is virtually flawless. No dings, dents, scratches. The neck has 3-4 small nicks in it, but I don't even notice them while playing. You have to be searching for them to feel them. It comes with the original 2228 case and the case candy. It also has a brand new 80-10 set of strings from Strings and Beyond that I put on two days ago.

Lethal Force Fitness: Hardcore fitness for hardcore musicians.
KEEP IT GRIM IN THE GYM
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2012, 11:35 AM   #2
Sludgy Balls of Doom

Location: The Very Very Very Very Very Very Inverted Mountains of Kxziiiimfghhhblaghl
Sofos is pretty much the man.Sofos is pretty much the man.Sofos is pretty much the man.Sofos is pretty much the man.Sofos is pretty much the man.Sofos is pretty much the man.Sofos is pretty much the man.Sofos is pretty much the man.Sofos is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
ibanez s7420fm with wave inlays and d-activators?

In desperate need of a 64-String Meshuggah-Harp

Blackened Death Metal from Olympia, WA
MySpace Facebook ReverbNation YouTube

“Very atmospheric and well done.”
— Ashmedi (Melechesh), Facebook
“Music is dark and heavy, really cool!”
— Oli Beaudoin (Neuraxis, Keep of Kalessin, Belphegor, Kataklysm), Facebook
Sofos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2012, 04:44 PM   #3
Bring the gain

MikeH can play Erotomania with his toes.MikeH can play Erotomania with his toes.MikeH can play Erotomania with his toes.MikeH can play Erotomania with his toes.MikeH can play Erotomania with his toes.MikeH can play Erotomania with his toes.MikeH can play Erotomania with his toes.MikeH can play Erotomania with his toes.MikeH can play Erotomania with his toes.MikeH can play Erotomania with his toes.MikeH can play Erotomania with his toes.MikeH can play Erotomania with his toes.MikeH can play Erotomania with his toes.
Thanks, but no thanks.

KEEP IT GRIM IN THE GYM
Unread 03-04-2012, 08:45 PM   #4
Audio Engineer

XxSilverburstDiezelxX is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
$700 plus Agile Al2000 silverburst with Duncans? Also have Splawn Quickrod for trade.
XxSilverburstDiezelxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2012, 09:01 PM   #5
Bring the gain

Read the description, please.

KEEP IT GRIM IN THE GYM
Unread 03-05-2012, 12:22 PM   #6
Apprentice

Krausbua is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
got an ebmm jp7 desert gold, pretty desireable instrument! I paid 2350 and it's new, have it for two weeks, just not my type of guitar, i offer you a trade
the rg 2228 + 500 € and we have a deal the next cheapest jp7 comes with € 2.700 on eBay and I doubt, that anyone would sell his jp7, if he's into ebmm
Krausbua is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2012, 01:28 PM   #7
Bring the gain

People. Please read the description. I'm getting rid of the guitar to fund a 7 and pay bills. I do not have extra money to give, and I don't want anything outside of a lower end EBMM or Ibanez RG7s.

KEEP IT GRIM IN THE GYM
Unread 03-06-2012, 11:35 AM   #8
Bring the gain

Bump.

KEEP IT GRIM IN THE GYM
Unread 03-06-2012, 01:46 PM   #9
Banned

Joeywilson is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Awe man if I had some extra cash I'd offer my 1527 with liquifire/crunchlabs but ugghh. Free bump fo' youu
Joeywilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2012, 04:52 PM   #10
Bring the gain

If I end up selling this, I'll be talking to you.
Joeywilson likes this.

KEEP IT GRIM IN THE GYM
Unread 03-06-2012, 10:44 PM   #11
SS.org Regular

chopshop777 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I have a RGD2127 with SD blackouts, I might be interested in doing a straight trade on this . here it is. http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/gui...blackouts.html
chopshop777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2012, 12:11 AM   #12
Bring the gain

Quite tempting. I'll definitely keep that in mind.

KEEP IT GRIM IN THE GYM
Unread 03-07-2012, 08:15 PM   #13
SS.org Regular

chopshop777 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I don't know why my ....ing posts always get deleted, i am following the ....ing guide lines whatever, just wanted to let you know if you thinking of trading email me on here, I still have the guitar. cheers. Ed
chopshop777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2012, 04:07 PM   #14
Bring the gain

Price drop to $1200 + shipping.

KEEP IT GRIM IN THE GYM
Unread 03-10-2012, 12:29 AM   #15
Bring the gain

Bumpski. Can't believe nobody is offering to buy. Every other 2228 flies out of here.

KEEP IT GRIM IN THE GYM
Unread 03-10-2012, 02:27 PM   #16
Bring the gain

Sold. Pending payment.

KEEP IT GRIM IN THE GYM
Unread 03-24-2012, 12:56 AM   #17
ss.org Regular

motabaco has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
is this still available??
motabaco is offline   Reply With Quote