homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Marketplace > Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted All guitar classifieds here. Please read the Classified Rules. Threads without proper references will be deleted!

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-31-2010, 05:09 PM   #1
Team Ibanez

mattofvengeance is shredding to new heights.mattofvengeance is shredding to new heights.mattofvengeance is shredding to new heights.mattofvengeance is shredding to new heights.mattofvengeance is shredding to new heights.mattofvengeance is shredding to new heights.mattofvengeance is shredding to new heights.mattofvengeance is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
/FT Jackson COW7

PRICE LOWERED TO $550 SHIPPED OR TRADE FOR AN 8

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: My other guitarist's Jackson COW7 and its as mint as a used guitar gets. I'm looking to either sell it or trade it for an Agile Intrepid 8 single pup (preferably EMG) since my band is going to 8s.
Modifications (if any): none
Accessories (hardshell case etc): hardshell case
Location (City,State or City,Country): Arlington, TX
Contact Info (No Phone #s) pm
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): itrader
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $550 shipped or trade.
Pictures:

Thanked by:
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 05-31-2010, 10:28 PM   #2
bangetzit

TheSixthWheel is a name known to allTheSixthWheel is a name known to allTheSixthWheel is a name known to allTheSixthWheel is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Would it be fair to ask for new pics? Those are from 2008, from the last owner.

"If you really believe that death leads to eternal bliss, then why are you wearing a seatbelt?" - Doug Stanhope.
Stop killing man. Start killing god.
Unread 05-31-2010, 11:48 PM   #3
[10]

Razzy is shredding to new heights.Razzy is shredding to new heights.Razzy is shredding to new heights.Razzy is shredding to new heights.Razzy is shredding to new heights.Razzy is shredding to new heights.Razzy is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
That thing looks sick. I wish I had something to offer for trade, lol.
Unread 06-01-2010, 03:12 PM   #4
Team Ibanez

mattofvengeance is shredding to new heights.mattofvengeance is shredding to new heights.mattofvengeance is shredding to new heights.mattofvengeance is shredding to new heights.mattofvengeance is shredding to new heights.mattofvengeance is shredding to new heights.mattofvengeance is shredding to new heights.mattofvengeance is shredding to new heights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSixthWheel View Post
Would it be fair to ask for new pics? Those are from 2008, from the last owner.
Yeah I had planned on it, but I wanted to have some up so peeps would see the guitar. The condition hasn't changed much, if at all, cause our other guitarist played a show or two with it, but prefers the neck of his other Jackson better. I'll grab some pics tonight.
Unread 06-01-2010, 03:51 PM   #5
Some Say...

glassmoon0fo is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/glassmoon0fo is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/glassmoon0fo is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/glassmoon0fo is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/glassmoon0fo is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/glassmoon0fo is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/glassmoon0fo is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
MAKE A DEAL WITH THIS GUY, matts the man and always delivers on his end. good luck bro!

"I think he actually means beach wood. As in driftwood. For a sound as huge as the ocean." - TomAwesome

Most women just pretend that Men are the crazy ones. trust me. But when the new Dark Age arrives and they need food and shelter they will be lining up to lay down and please for a handful of blackberries and a deer skin hat. Good luck with you both and remember "it's 187 on an undercover cop" - Some Guy on Facebook
Unread 06-01-2010, 03:56 PM   #6
Team Ibanez

Quote:
Originally Posted by glassmoon0fo View Post
MAKE A DEAL WITH THIS GUY, matts the man and always delivers on his end. good luck bro!
Thanks, bro! If I could rep you again, I would.
Unread 06-07-2010, 12:09 AM   #7
Team Ibanez

bump

I'll snap some new pics the next time I'm at the jamroom.
Unread 06-08-2010, 04:39 PM   #8
Team Ibanez

NU PICS

Its still mint, boys. I couldn't find any blemishes on it.
Unread 06-10-2010, 06:10 AM   #9
Team Ibanez

Unread 06-12-2010, 02:55 AM   #10
\m/

vhmetalx is a glorious beacon of lightvhmetalx is a glorious beacon of lightvhmetalx is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
What trades are you looking for??

"DUDE YOU ARE F*CKING DEAF"
"No i'm not.. I'm a musician"
Unread 06-12-2010, 09:03 AM   #11
Team Ibanez

Ideally, an Intrepid Pro 8 with single EMG cause our other guitar player is a one knob/one pickup kinda guy. However, I will consider any 8 stringed offer.
Unread 06-13-2010, 08:36 AM   #12
Team Ibanez

Unread 06-13-2010, 12:21 PM   #13
ss.org Regular

speed_city is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
who'd you get this off of? i traded one to the states about 5-6 months ago
Unread 06-13-2010, 06:47 PM   #14
Team Ibanez

Quote:
Originally Posted by speed_city View Post
who'd you get this off of? i traded one to the states about 5-6 months ago
Our other guitar player bought it from Dave (asmegin_slayer) early last year.
Unread 06-16-2010, 07:40 AM   #15
Team Ibanez

Unread 06-16-2010, 09:58 AM   #16
SS.org Regular

Handbanana is a jewel in the rough
I would offer you some man loving for that guitar.....
Unread 06-16-2010, 10:52 AM   #17
Team Ibanez

HAND BANANA, NOOOOOOOOOOO!
Unread 06-17-2010, 08:12 AM   #18
Team Ibanez

Unread 06-18-2010, 08:21 AM   #19
Team Ibanez

one gone, one to go
Unread 06-20-2010, 12:48 AM   #20
Team Ibanez

Unread 06-20-2010, 03:44 AM   #21
\m/

vhmetalx is a glorious beacon of lightvhmetalx is a glorious beacon of lightvhmetalx is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
PM'd

"DUDE YOU ARE F*CKING DEAF"
"No i'm not.. I'm a musician"
Unread 06-20-2010, 03:46 AM   #22
Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator

MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Matt's a ....ing awesome dude. BUY THIS FOLKS!!!

Need help with setting up a trem?
Need info on your Ibby?
Live in Milwaukee? Please feel free to message me.

New Rules. Read Them.
Unread 06-21-2010, 09:48 AM   #23
Team Ibanez

Quote:
Originally Posted by vhmetalx View Post
PM'd
Replied

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxOfMetal View Post
Matt's a ....ing awesome dude. BUY THIS FOLKS!!!
Thanks, buddeh
Unread 06-21-2010, 03:28 PM   #24
ss.org Regular

hed5789 is on a distinguished road
i can only offer a humble viper 407 re painted its on here
Unread 06-24-2010, 02:08 PM   #25
Team Ibanez

Quote:
Originally Posted by hed5789 View Post
i can only offer a humble viper 407 re painted its on here
Sorry, bro. Just looking for 8s. Thanks for the offer.

Hasim Rahman is here with a bump of epic proportions
Closed Thread