homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Marketplace > Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted All guitar classifieds here. Please read the Classified Rules. Threads without proper references will be deleted!

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-07-2010, 09:58 PM   #1
SS.org Regular

noob_pwn is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/noob_pwn is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/noob_pwn is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/noob_pwn is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/noob_pwn is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/noob_pwn is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/noob_pwn is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Ibanez RGT320Q + Jcustom JC-CM1

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ibanez RGT320Q prestige (2007)

Modifications: Bareknuckle Warpig set (ceramic bridge magnet), Tremol-no, tone replaced with 2-way killswitch, dunlop flushmount straploks, 3-way switch with centre position coil splits

Accessories: Ibanez J-craft OHSC with tags & manual, Dunlop straplok strap buttons

Contact Info: PM

References: headbanger_295 on ebay, noob_pwn on this forum & Bmusic (have bought/sold & participate on both)

Price: $1995 AUD negotiable (no trades)

Notes: will ship internationally, located in NW sydney and will personally deliver free to greater sydney area. Small cosmetic damage on body & fading on bridge on this one. Was used as my main live guitar for the previous 6 months or so and holds tune unbelievably well, last tour i pulled it out of the case in an air conditioned venue after spending 10 hours in 40-degree trailer and it was PERFECTLY in tune every night. neck is straight & plenty of fret life. Pics don't do it justice but I'm sure you guys know how these look in the right lighting.

Pictures:

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ibanez J-custom JC-CM1 (1998) (NOW ON HOLD)
-Mahogany body
-Ebony fretboard
-Lo-pro edge tremolo
-one of 4 produced in this colour
-Ultra neck profile (19.5-21.5cm thickness)

Modifications: Bareknuckle Warpig Humbuckers (ceramic bridge magnet), Bareknuckle irish tour single coil, tremol-no, dunlop flushmount straploks, has recently had a PLEK setup (laser precise fret level & setup), plays unreal

Accessories: OHSC with tags & manual, dunlop straplok strap buttons

Contact Info: PM

References Required: Headbanger_295 on ebay, Noob_pwn on this forum & Bmusic (active & have bought/sold on both)

Price: $1450 AUD negotiable, refund guarantee (see notes below)

Notes:
Will ship internationally at buyers expense, will personally deliver free to greater sydney area

The reason this one is so cheap is because the previous owner left some nasty cosmetic damage on it, especially around the rear side of the guitar. You don't really notice from the front, it does not affect playability, tone, tuning stability or structural integrity in any way but this is the reason i have to sell such a collectible guitar for such a low price. These used to ship from the factory with recessed straploks, the previous owner took these out, filled the holes with putty and then stuck strap buttons on top, i reversed this but a bit of paint was lost around the top straplok. There is also a bit of corrosion on the hardware. I've taken photos to best show these blemishes and there aren't any other things wrong with the guitar at all besides this. You may also notice a slotted trem cavity cover, this is not original and i will be shipping the guitar with the original non-slotted cover. This guitar has alot of character, mojo and absolutely sings, i really do wish i could afford to keep it because it is just so fantastic to play.

I will offer a 7 day refund on this guitar for your peace of mind (buyer pays postage).

Pictures:

Last edited by noob_pwn; 03-10-2010 at 09:24 PM. Reason: CM1 on hold
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 03-07-2010, 10:22 PM   #2
Giddyup.

Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
So you're not willing to sell each seperately? I'd love the 320.

M E M O I R S
Music from myself and Kurkkuviipale!
http://soundcloud.com/m-e-m-o-i-r-s

I also do graphic design, both freelance and for label Myriad Records.
Unread 03-07-2010, 10:23 PM   #3
SS.org Regular

noob_pwn is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/noob_pwn is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/noob_pwn is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/noob_pwn is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/noob_pwn is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/noob_pwn is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/noob_pwn is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prydogga View Post
So you're not willing to sell each seperately? I'd love the 320.
'course i am hahaha,
just didn't want to spam up the FS forum
Unread 03-07-2010, 10:27 PM   #4
Giddyup.

Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by noob_pwn View Post
'course i am hahaha,
just didn't want to spam up the FS forum
EDIT: Geeze I can't read to save my life haha, I didn't see the second half between the pictures.

M E M O I R S

Unread 03-07-2010, 10:29 PM   #5
SS.org Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prydogga View Post
Oh is that 1995 each then?
the 320Q is $1995 in original hardcase, the CM1 is $1450 in case, buyer pays shipping which will be about $50 australia wide if you live in a metropolitan area, overseas will be more. If you live in/around sydney i'll deliver it for free
Unread 03-07-2010, 10:32 PM   #6
Giddyup.

Yeah my bad reading skills were provoked from seeing those two awesome guitars, I'll see, I won't make any promises but that 320 is very demanding of my money haha.

M E M O I R S

Unread 03-08-2010, 12:36 AM   #7
SS.org Regular

Jzbass25 is just really niceJzbass25 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Only the first guitar says no trades, would you possibly do trades on the J-custom then?
Unread 03-08-2010, 03:32 AM   #8
SS.org Regular

Sorry guys I overlooked that I hadn't said anything about trades on the jc,
I need the cash from both so no trades at all this time, sorry
Unread 03-08-2010, 11:03 PM   #9
SS.org Regular

took a pic of the RGT today where you can see the quilt, check OP
Unread 03-10-2010, 09:24 PM   #10
SS.org Regular

ok, j custom is now on hold
Unread 03-14-2010, 08:14 AM   #11
SS.org Regular

Bump, only had one lowball for the rgt320q, make me an offer!
Closed Thread