homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Marketplace > Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted All guitar classifieds here. Please read the Classified Rules. Threads without proper references will be deleted!

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-06-2010, 02:05 PM   #1
The GAS Man

Adam Of Angels is shredding to new heights.Adam Of Angels is shredding to new heights.Adam Of Angels is shredding to new heights.Adam Of Angels is shredding to new heights.Adam Of Angels is shredding to new heights.Adam Of Angels is shredding to new heights.Adam Of Angels is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 105 reviews
ESP M-II

THIS IS GONE

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: I'm not 100% certain, but I think this is from the 80's. If not, early 90's. Regardless, I can tell you that this is a BADASS guitar. For its age, its in amazing shape - very little play wear and only a couple of blemishes. There is virtually zero fret-wear and the neck is in perfect shape.

Every flaw is photographed below. There's no paint chips on this one.

I've played M-II's from a large variety of years and this one feels perfect. Much nicer than the Deluxe that I had from around the same time, and I LOVED that guitar.

In short, this guitar plays, looks, feels and sounds fantastic. Whoever buys this is going to be surprised at how great of shape its in and will likely adopt it as their main player as its simply addictive. The thing I love most is the neck profile - it seems to fit like a glove.

The color is pearl white, it has an ESP LFR bridge, an ESP rail humbucker in the neck and a Dimarzio Super 3 in the bridge. I'm nearly positive that the body is Alder, but I'm just going by the tone on that one.

Modifications: None that I'm aware of, although the bridge pickup may be after-market.

Accessories: Hardshell case and trem arm.

Contact Info: PM me, or if you're simply browsing: adamofangels@gmail.com

References: I have a ton through SS.org, Harmony-Central, rig-talk, Jemsite, bmusic, etc.

Price: I'm mostly looking for trades. I love guitars, so offer me something badass.. I'll consider amps and whatever other things you'd like to offer (I really need an ipod so if you want to include that as part of the trade, I'm game)

Pictures:

Tiny chip on the tip of the headstock:

Scratch on the front:

Typical hair-line neck pocket crack:
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 03-06-2010, 05:24 PM   #2

Lasik124 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Would you possibly be interested in an Alexi 600?
Unread 03-06-2010, 05:57 PM   #3
The GAS Man

Adam Of Angels is shredding to new heights.Adam Of Angels is shredding to new heights.Adam Of Angels is shredding to new heights.Adam Of Angels is shredding to new heights.Adam Of Angels is shredding to new heights.Adam Of Angels is shredding to new heights.Adam Of Angels is shredding to new heights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasik124 View Post
Would you possibly be interested in an Alexi 600?
I'm not interested in any LTD's
Unread 03-06-2010, 08:02 PM   #4
Dr.Poopyalligator

poopyalligator is a splendid one to beholdpoopyalligator is a splendid one to beholdpoopyalligator is a splendid one to beholdpoopyalligator is a splendid one to beholdpoopyalligator is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Ibanez rg570 with upgraded pickups, ipod classic 30 gig video, and doing me a solid for getting your rga back lol
Unread 03-06-2010, 11:58 PM   #5
SS.org Regular

txguitarslinger has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Any interest in a Boss GT-8 with new Gator padded bag?

Good deals with: ktulu909, Leon, panzerdivision
Unread 03-07-2010, 02:41 PM   #6
The GAS Man

To both of you - thanks for the offers, but I have to pass as I might have worked out a deal. Not real sure yet. Either way, I need an ipod touch.
Unread 03-08-2010, 01:05 PM   #7
The GAS Man

"Stfu Charles, I custom made yo' suit"
Unread 03-09-2010, 03:10 PM   #8
The GAS Man

Bam
Closed Thread