homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Marketplace > Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted All guitar classifieds here. Please read the Classified Rules. Threads without proper references will be deleted!

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-16-2010, 11:43 PM   #1
Dybbuk

Samer is pretty damn metal.Samer is pretty damn metal.Samer is pretty damn metal.Samer is pretty damn metal.Samer is pretty damn metal.Samer is pretty damn metal.Samer is pretty damn metal.Samer is pretty damn metal.
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Agile 8

Gear/Guitar Wanted: Agile 8 String (Intrepid or Septor)

Your Location (City,State or City,Country): Milwaukee, USA

Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM

References Required (eBay or other forum userid): Ebay: Madeofmetal4

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Let me know what you have and what you are asking
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 02-17-2010, 09:00 AM   #2
da_bassplayr

HaPpYfAcE is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Agile Intrepid 8 standard (single pickup, bolt-on), trans black finish, board was stained black by previous owner, $500 shipped

Check my feedback on TalkBass.com
Unread 02-17-2010, 10:38 AM   #3
Dybbuk

Samer is pretty damn metal.Samer is pretty damn metal.Samer is pretty damn metal.Samer is pretty damn metal.Samer is pretty damn metal.Samer is pretty damn metal.Samer is pretty damn metal.Samer is pretty damn metal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaPpYfAcE View Post
Agile Intrepid 8 standard (single pickup, bolt-on), trans black finish, board was stained black by previous owner, $500 shipped
I cant tell by the pic, but was that a maple board stained black?
Unread 02-17-2010, 11:32 AM   #4
da_bassplayr

yep, that's right.

Unread 02-17-2010, 04:55 PM   #5
Dybbuk

Just curious, is there any way to undo the dye? I really like the look of a natural maple board.
Unread 02-17-2010, 11:01 PM   #6
da_bassplayr

I will look into it.

Unread 02-18-2010, 08:33 AM   #7
Dybbuk

Thanks man let me know
Unread 02-19-2010, 08:35 AM   #8
Dybbuk

bump
Unread 02-20-2010, 09:58 AM   #9
Dybbuk

bump
Unread 02-20-2010, 10:54 AM   #10
Decibel Guitars

darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I've got a first-run Intrepid Standard in Dark Burst with a maple board. To be honest, it's just sitting in my studio in the basement, not getting played, and i wouldn't mind maybe making myself an 8.

It's been updated with a neck pickup, 3-way selector and tone control (which i'm not sure i've wired up).

(the one on the left)

If you're interested, fire me a PM and we can talk. I can bring it with me to Kevan's in March.
Unread 02-22-2010, 12:38 PM   #11
Dybbuk

Hey Darren, the tobacco burst thing dosen't do it for me, would you sell the one on the right of it?
Unread 02-22-2010, 01:51 PM   #12
Decibel Guitars

darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
That one was sent back to Rondo for numerous QA issues.
Closed Thread