homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > General Music Discussion
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

General Music Discussion All Music discussion here. Bands, styles, genres and anything else.

Like Tree5688Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-24-2005, 09:45 AM   #1101
SS.org Regular

Roland777 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
One word:

"SABOTAAAAGE!"
Roland777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 11-24-2005, 09:47 AM   #1102
OldschoolGhettostyle

Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland777
One word:

"SABOTAAAAGE!"
Beastie Boys?
Naren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2005, 09:48 AM   #1103
SS.org Regular

Howd'ya guess? The video to that song kicks ass. Beyond description.
Unread 11-24-2005, 09:57 AM   #1104
Aye.

Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.Scott harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Paul Gilbert- Down to Mexico (Acoustic)

Love it.

POOF!
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2005, 10:02 AM   #1105
OldschoolGhettostyle

Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland777
Howd'ya guess? The video to that song kicks ass. Beyond description.
Love that song. First thing that came to my mind when I saw "sabotage." And, yes, that video does kick ass.
Unread 11-25-2005, 01:09 PM   #1106
metalguitarist.org

Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Alter Bridge. I ....in' love this guy's voice.

Amp: 6505+ / Recto 4x12s
Rack: Axe-Fx II / HD1221s
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2005, 01:19 PM   #1107
Hates the Air

Metal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from Cirrhosis
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Coroner - RIP
Found a record shop while im on vaction here in texas. the had 3 Coroner albums, i ended up grabbing 2 of them, RIP & Punishment for Decadence \m/
They also had the Believe in Nothing EP from Nevermore, so i officially now have everything nevermore has ever released \m/
Metal Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2005, 12:43 PM   #1108
SS.org Regular

Röyksopp - The Understanding.

If lounge techno is your cup of tea, this is the CD for you. I've only gotten through the first songs, but I love this CD!
Unread 11-29-2005, 12:55 PM   #1109
SS.org Regular

Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.
Anathema - Don't Look Too Far
Makelele is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2005, 01:16 PM   #1110
None shall pass.

eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Deftones - Around The Fur and White Pony
Tool - Lateralus
Porcupine Tree - In Absentia

The Offensive Senses
Twitter
Facebook
eleven59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2005, 09:48 AM   #1111
Metal Dog

Sentient is a splendid one to beholdSentient is a splendid one to beholdSentient is a splendid one to beholdSentient is a splendid one to beholdSentient is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Pantera's "Vulgar Display of Power"
Sentient is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2005, 08:58 AM   #1112
SS.org Regular

Does it make me any less of a human if I say that I like one of Bloc Party's songs?

Blues Brother Castro - Flirt.
Unread 12-02-2005, 12:57 PM   #1113
metalguitarist.org

Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 8 reviews

Amp: 6505+ / Recto 4x12s
Rack: Axe-Fx II / HD1221s
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2005, 10:35 PM   #1114
None shall pass.

eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.
Window's Media Player? Seriously?

The Offensive Senses
Twitter
Facebook
Unread 12-03-2005, 12:06 AM   #1115
OldschoolGhettostyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleven59
Window's Media Player? Seriously?
Woah. I didn't think anyone listened to music through Window's Media Player... I am overcome with both shock and fear.
Unread 12-03-2005, 07:19 AM   #1116

Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
www.winamp.com

Go there now, Chris. :p
Toshiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2005, 07:46 AM   #1117
OldschoolGhettostyle

Nine Inch Nails - The Fragile
Incubus - Fungus Amongus
In Flames - Come Clarity
Children Of Bodom - Are You Dead Yet?
Unread 12-03-2005, 02:06 PM   #1118
None shall pass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toshiro
www.winamp.com

Go there now, Chris. :p
Screw that, eats up way too much RAM.

I got iTunes back before I moved over to Macs and I've never looked back.

The Offensive Senses
Twitter
Facebook
Unread 12-03-2005, 02:18 PM   #1119
Hates the Air

Metal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from Cirrhosis
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
+1 For Winamp

NP: AMong the Living - Anthrax
Metal Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2005, 07:12 PM   #1120

Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.
Quote:
Screw that, eats up way too much RAM.

I got iTunes back before I moved over to Macs and I've never looked back.
Never had one problem with Winamp in 7 yrs of using it, from 2.7, through 3, into 5. Of course I have a gig of ram in this machine, and 512 in my old one, so I wouldn't notice.
Unread 12-03-2005, 07:56 PM   #1121
None shall pass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toshiro
Never had one problem with Winamp in 7 yrs of using it, from 2.7, through 3, into 5. Of course I have a gig of ram in this machine, and 512 in my old one, so I wouldn't notice.
I've used it on 512 meg machines before and it lagged things (especially games). It's a nice player, but I find iTunes to be much more intuitive (can have all your music in there at all times, change sorting really easily, etc. I had to come up with whole new methods of naming files in order to get winamp to sort things the way I wanted them.

Note: I think the iTunes music store, like all "legal" downloading sites are terrible. Albums are meant to be albums, and record labels shouldn't make bands pay packaging and labeling costs for digital purchases, yet they do.

I also don't think anything made by Apple is flawless and perfect. Do I prefer it to Microsoft based stuff? Yes, but that's just cuz it works better for me, I'm not one of those "Everyone should use a Mac" people. Can't stand iPods for example. Killing the music industry if you ask me.

The Offensive Senses
Twitter
Facebook
Unread 12-03-2005, 08:36 PM   #1122
Ibanez Guitars

Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Suffocation - Souls To Deny (not their best album)
Candiria-300 % Density

My Guitar Videos My Band/Project

Guitars~

1991 Ibanez UV7PWH (Dead Mint),
1991 Ibanez UV7BK (Mint),
1998 (F97) Ibanez RG7620BK (refinished in Arctic White),
1999 Ibanez S7420FMTT (silver dot),
2013 Ibanez RG8WH,
1999 Fender Made in Mexico Strat (white, maple fretboard)
Shawn is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2005, 04:02 AM   #1123
OldschoolGhettostyle

Quote:
I also don't think anything made by Apple is flawless and perfect. Do I prefer it to Microsoft based stuff? Yes, but that's just cuz it works better for me, I'm not one of those "Everyone should use a Mac" people. Can't stand iPods for example. Killing the music industry if you ask me.
Love iPods. One of the best purchases I ever made. I have 1800 songs on my little portable iPod so far. All CD quality music that I can take anywhere and listen anyway I want. None of those dinky little 128MB MP3 players like my brother has. And I have enough room for a total of 5000 songs on it. And I got it for less than $300. Actually, I own or used to own the albums for 80% of the music on it (don't see how the iPod hurts the music industry anymore than anything else). For one thing, it doesn't skip (like a CD player does) and, for another, it can carry much much more than a CD player. It's also much smaller than a CD player. And the batteries are rechargable. And I can play games on it and select by genre, band, album, year, etc.

Ever since I bought my iPod, I rarely use MP3 players on my computer. I just plug my iPod into my computer speakers and play through that.

When I do use MP3 Players, I use neither Winamp nor iTunes (although I have both). I use MusicMatch Jukebox. The reason why is because I like the layout of the library and the way the AutoDJ works.

Top 5 best purchases I ever made: My "denshi jisho" (portable electric dictionary with 6 different dictionaries in it, English-Japanese, Japanese-English, Japanese-Japanese, Kanji-Japanese, and a dictionary full of random things), my iPod, my Gibson Les Paul, My Ibanez RG1527, and my laptop. I use those 5 things pretty much every day.
Unread 12-04-2005, 04:23 AM   #1124
Lord Green Fingers

maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Strapping Young Lad - All Hail The New Flesh

Not a great thing to listen to when you're hung over
maliciousteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2005, 06:53 AM   #1125

Quote:
I've used it on 512 meg machines before and it lagged things (especially games). It's a nice player, but I find iTunes to be much more intuitive (can have all your music in there at all times, change sorting really easily, etc. I had to come up with whole new methods of naming files in order to get winamp to sort things the way I wanted them.

Note: I think the iTunes music store, like all "legal" downloading sites are terrible. Albums are meant to be albums, and record labels shouldn't make bands pay packaging and labeling costs for digital purchases, yet they do.

Ah, see, I love winamp, ever since I first downloaded it. I love the skins, I love the free EQ, I love that it's simple and to the point. 99% of the games I play on my machine are full screen, and kill the use of an Mp3 player. I also rip CDs in a particular way, so I never have to think about sorting. lol

I am slightly worried by AOL buying it, but they buy everything now-a-days. As long as the original guys run it, I'm okay. lol

I refuse to buy an Ipod or Mp3 player. I have a Sony CD walkman that plays Mp3s as well, and that's enough for me. Apple and M$ can kiss my butt, I hold no loyality to either, since both have screwed me on different occations.