homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > General Music Discussion
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

General Music Discussion All Music discussion here. Bands, styles, genres and anything else.

Like Tree5662Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-26-2005, 06:16 PM   #951

Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris
I also want to mention that I am so old, when I saw STP they _opened_ for the Butthole Surfers.

(who, subsequently, kicked ....ing ass)
I saw them play with Living Color here for spiring break, when Empty-V still came to Daytona. :p
Toshiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 10-26-2005, 06:22 PM   #952
metalguitarist.org

Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
STP, or BHS?

Amp: 6505+ / Recto 4x12s
Rack: Axe-Fx II / HD1221s
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2005, 06:38 PM   #953

Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
STP, or BHS?
STP lol, though BHS might've been on the bill too, I just remember STP and Living Color, that I didn't like STP much, and that Vernon Reid was killer.
Toshiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2005, 06:43 PM   #954
Lord Super Awesome

Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Now, my co-worker is subjecting me to The White Stripes "Elephant" CD.
Ughhhhh....
Shannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2005, 06:54 PM   #955
metalguitarist.org

Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannon
Now, my co-worker is subjecting me to The White Stripes "Elephant" CD.
Ughhhhh....
Serves you right for being mean to me.

Unread 10-26-2005, 06:55 PM   #956
Lord Super Awesome

Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.
Quote:
Serves you right for being mean to me.
Worry not, I'll make it up to you in the Mods Only forum.
Unread 10-26-2005, 07:09 PM   #957
metalguitarist.org

I'm now listening to Live. Great band.

Unread 10-26-2005, 07:50 PM   #958
Banned

jufob is just really nicejufob is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Chris Cornell, Scott Weiland, My Chemical Romance, Iommi, Murderdolls, Saliva, Fall Out Boy, Caesars, Sabbath Vol. 4,...(trying to make music club choices with a female teenage family member.)
jufob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2005, 08:27 PM   #959
Hates the Air

Metal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from Cirrhosis
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Children of Bodom - Something Wild...Ah, the good old days.
Metal Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2005, 08:32 PM   #960
Ibanez Guitars

Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Sepultura- Chaos A.D....again.

My Guitar Videos My Band/Project

Guitars~

1991 Ibanez UV7PWH (Dead Mint),
1991 Ibanez UV7BK (Mint),
1998 (F97) Ibanez RG7620BK (refinished in Arctic White),
1999 Ibanez S7420FMTT (silver dot),
2013 Ibanez RG8WH,
1999 Fender Made in Mexico Strat (white, maple fretboard)
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2005, 08:33 PM   #961
Ibanez Guitars

Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
I'm now listening to Live. Great band.

Been a fan since Throwing Copper (great album).

My Guitar Videos My Band/Project

Guitars~

1991 Ibanez UV7PWH (Dead Mint),
1991 Ibanez UV7BK (Mint),
1998 (F97) Ibanez RG7620BK (refinished in Arctic White),
1999 Ibanez S7420FMTT (silver dot),
2013 Ibanez RG8WH,
1999 Fender Made in Mexico Strat (white, maple fretboard)
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2005, 09:39 PM   #962
Fear the Polo!

Drew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnate
Ditto, although Mental Jewelry is solid, too.

I'm absolutely in love with their long drawn out fdeedback ending thing.

"...and everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon."

http://www.metalguitarist.org
Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2005, 10:35 PM   #963
Trippin' balls

Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Unearth~Bloodlust Of The Human Condition

Seriously

Too much blood in my alcohol system
Kotex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2005, 01:46 PM   #964
metalguitarist.org

Circle II Circle - Open Season

Unread 10-27-2005, 01:47 PM   #965
The Church of SEVEN
Super Moderator

eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
New Delian League. Not bad, so far...
eaeolian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2005, 07:57 AM   #966
Metal Dog

Sentient is a splendid one to beholdSentient is a splendid one to beholdSentient is a splendid one to beholdSentient is a splendid one to beholdSentient is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Metal Church ~ "Beyond the Black"
Sentient is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2005, 08:01 AM   #967
SS.org Regular

Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.
Shadows Fall- Welcome To The Machine
I haven't listened to them that much, but this is good stuff.
Makelele is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2005, 08:30 AM   #968
OldschoolGhettostyle

Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotex
Unearth~Bloodlust Of The Human Condition

Seriously
Amen

I've been listening to some songs by these bands over the last week: Unearth, A Perfect Circle and Tool (they kind of go together, heh heh), Alice In Chains, The Cure, Queen, Glassjaw, Filter, Finger Eleven, Taproot, The Icarus Line, Our Lady Peace, Muse, Joy Division, Local H, Senses Fail, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Mars Volta, Pete Yorn, Thrice, Seether, Underoath, and White Zombie.

Going a little light on the metal this past week.
Naren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2005, 01:50 AM   #969
Lord Super Awesome

Soulfly - Prophecy
Unread 10-29-2005, 02:03 AM   #970

Donnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himselfDonnie is deemed true by Crom himself
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Right now in the car it's been A Perfect Circle - 13th Step

Bad Mother....a of the Classifieds
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2005, 03:03 AM   #971
Hates the Air

Metal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from Cirrhosis
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Norther - Tornado Of Souls
Metal Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2005, 03:50 AM   #972
Lord Super Awesome

Helmet - Meantime

....I'm having an old school evening.
Unread 10-29-2005, 05:19 AM   #973
SS.org Regular

Roland777 is a jewel in the rough
Vince!
Roland777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2005, 05:34 AM   #974
OldschoolGhettostyle

Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland777
Vince!
me too. Good stuff...
Naren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2005, 04:56 PM   #975
No More Mr. Nice Guy

Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Nightwish's "Once"!!!
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote