homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > General Music Discussion
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

General Music Discussion All Music discussion here. Bands, styles, genres and anything else.

Like Tree5687Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-03-2005, 07:26 AM   #701

Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Iron Maiden - Death On The Road

\m/
Toshiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 09-03-2005, 09:31 AM   #702
SS Contributor

Corey Smith is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Extrem - 3 sides to every story
Kings X - faith hope love
Corey Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2005, 10:09 AM   #703
\m/ Metal Dan \m/

XIEmperorIX is a jewel in the rough
Opeth - Ghost Reveries
Nile - Annihilation of the Wicked

Coconut!!
XIEmperorIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2005, 11:36 AM   #704
ss.org Regular

sixpounder will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toshiro
Iron Maiden - Death On The Road

\m/
Don't encourage them.

How much less can i ask from you people?
sixpounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2005, 11:40 AM   #705
Guitar Buying Frenzy!

Shorty is a jewel in the rough
Robb Flynn & team - "The Dagger".. first track from the Roadrunner Records 25th anniversary "all stars" CD

Download here

----- Signature Below -----
Originally Posted by Vova:
[16:46] Vova: it's impossible here to get a producer here if you are not hot girl with big boobs and awesome ass that can do great blow job.......or you are not a gay that will agreed for buttse for money and stege
Shorty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2005, 01:11 PM   #706
None shall pass.

eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpounder
Don't encourage them.
Btw, most people here took Maiden's side of the arguement, with good reason. Since Sharon Osbourne was completely out of line and immature.

The Offensive Senses
Twitter
Facebook
eleven59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2005, 08:57 PM   #707
Ibanez Guitars

Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
311-Live.

My Guitar Videos My Band/Project

Guitars~

1991 Ibanez UV7PWH (Dead Mint),
1991 Ibanez UV7BK (Mint),
1998 (F97) Ibanez RG7620BK (refinished in Arctic White),
1999 Ibanez S7420FMTT (silver dot),
2013 Ibanez RG8WH,
1999 Fender Made in Mexico Strat (white, maple fretboard)
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2005, 09:09 PM   #708
ss.org Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleven59
Btw, most people here took Maiden's side of the arguement, with good reason. Since Sharon Osbourne was completely out of line and immature.
I mean the releasing of double live albums and best-ofs between every studio album. But i seem to be the only one irritated.

Unread 09-03-2005, 09:26 PM   #709
{##[====:::.

Leon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
DT - Metropolis pt 1

Leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2005, 04:11 AM   #710
ss.org Regular

7universe is on a distinguished road
HI
7universe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2005, 08:18 AM   #711
Vince is X!!!

Vince has an entire closet full of viking hats.Vince has an entire closet full of viking hats.Vince has an entire closet full of viking hats.Vince has an entire closet full of viking hats.Vince has an entire closet full of viking hats.Vince has an entire closet full of viking hats.Vince has an entire closet full of viking hats.Vince has an entire closet full of viking hats.Vince has an entire closet full of viking hats.Vince has an entire closet full of viking hats.Vince has an entire closet full of viking hats.Vince has an entire closet full of viking hats.Vince has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Yngwie - "Pictures of Home" the Deep Purple cover.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2005, 02:32 PM   #712
None shall pass.

eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7universe
HI
You might want to try the "introduce yourself" section, where this kind of post would be noticed.

The Offensive Senses
Twitter
Facebook
Unread 09-04-2005, 02:40 PM   #713
Lord Super Awesome

Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Byzantine - ...And They Shall Take Up Serpents
Shannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2005, 02:51 PM   #714
Hates the Air

Metal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from Cirrhosis
At The Gates \m/
Metal Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2005, 06:04 PM   #715
...is bitching

Jerich is a splendid one to beholdJerich is a splendid one to beholdJerich is a splendid one to beholdJerich is a splendid one to beholdJerich is a splendid one to behold
Immolation at rehearsal....I taped it heheh !!!!

Brunetti Amplifiers
Member since 07-02-2004..
Jerich is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2005, 10:36 PM   #716
\m/ Metal Dan \m/

XIEmperorIX is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by HateBreeder
At The Gates \m/
What is a good At The Gate album to start with? I've heard a few songs but I don't have much of a reference point...

Oh and Cannibal Corpse - The Gallery of Suicide

Coconut!!
XIEmperorIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2005, 03:44 AM   #717
Trippin' balls

Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
The Offspring~ Kids Aren't Alright

Too much blood in my alcohol system
Kotex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2005, 07:50 AM   #718
Lord Super Awesome

Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XIEmperorIX
What is a good At The Gate album to start with? I've heard a few songs but I don't have much of a reference point...
At The Gates' "Slaughter of the Soul"

That CD started an entirely new metal subgenre. Listen and you'll see! It's a CLASSIC metal album!
Unread 09-05-2005, 10:53 AM   #719
SS Contributor

Corey Smith is on a distinguished road
Mattias - the road less travled
Dream theater - 6doit
Corey Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2005, 12:26 PM   #720
ss.org Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Smith
Dream theater - 6doit
Would you care to speak your opinion and appreciation for me?

Unread 09-05-2005, 12:48 PM   #721
Hates the Air

Metal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from Cirrhosis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerich
Immolation at rehearsal....I taped it heheh !!!!
Say 'Hi' to Mr. Taylor for me ;p
Metal Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2005, 06:03 AM   #722
...is bitching

Jerich is a splendid one to beholdJerich is a splendid one to beholdJerich is a splendid one to beholdJerich is a splendid one to beholdJerich is a splendid one to behold
hahah !!! do it yourself ......... Mr Vigna is a Mentor of mine...his stage attitude is EMENCE !!!!!........ I M M O L A T I O N !!!!!!!!

Brunetti Amplifiers
Member since 07-02-2004..
Jerich is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2005, 03:53 PM   #723
Lord Super Awesome

BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME - Alaska

Heavy enough for death metal fans!
Hard enough for hardcore fans!
Light enough for emo kids!
Technical enough to make every musician wanna quit playing for good!

Best CD of 2005 thus far!
Unread 09-09-2005, 11:28 PM   #724
None shall pass.

Coheed and Cambria - Good Apollo I'm Burning Star IV: Volume I, From Fear Through The Eyes Of Madness

Yes. That's the full title. It's an awesome album, covers everything they've done before, expands on it, and pays tribute to Zepplin and Floyd in the process (and extremely well I might add). It's dark, it's full of great playing, the songs are catchy...

If you can get by the immature thought of "That guy sings like a girl" and realize that he's a really good singer who happens to have a strangely high voice, you don't hear it as strange anymore and just listen to the playing (the drummer and bassist alone could make any band awesome, both have an amazing sound and technique, but the guitarists are kickass too, lots of solos on this one).

The Offensive Senses
Twitter
Facebook
Unread 09-12-2005, 01:46 AM   #725
Trippin' balls

Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Nevermore~ The riverdragon has come

Oh,^ I am so looking foreward to CO&CA new album. I think this one is going to put them on the map.

Too much blood in my alcohol system
Kotex is offline   Reply With Quote