homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > General Music Discussion
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

General Music Discussion All Music discussion here. Bands, styles, genres and anything else.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-25-2009, 03:14 PM   #201
Foolish Mortal

Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by yingmin View Post
The Porter and Three Neuron Kings, their pre-Splendor releases, are also quite tasty, although not quite as polished. I'd like to get a hold of their demoes to see how they stack up, because from what I've seen, they seem to be much more death metal. And yes, Gloria was garbages.
Absolutely agreed regarding The Porter and Three Neuron Kings. I wouldn't really say it was more death metal though, if anything it was more thrash. The Porter, especially, is chalked full of win. 'Eternal Duality' is a great song.

But contrary to what I used to think, I don't think Gloria is garbage. It's just very, very, very different.
Xaios is online now   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 09-26-2009, 01:13 AM   #202
Parker über alles

yingmin is a splendid one to beholdyingmin is a splendid one to beholdyingmin is a splendid one to beholdyingmin is a splendid one to beholdyingmin is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaios View Post
Absolutely agreed regarding The Porter and Three Neuron Kings. I wouldn't really say it was more death metal though, if anything it was more thrash. The Porter, especially, is chalked full of win. 'Eternal Duality' is a great song.

But contrary to what I used to think, I don't think Gloria is garbage. It's just very, very, very different.
I was referring to the demos BEFORE Three Neuron Kings, which I haven't heard yet.

I have a problem cn this mod ke the eicoli and the infantry cn a blow dies what can make?

excused for the errors but are Italian
yingmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2009, 04:53 AM   #203
Trippin' balls

Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Torche
Baroness
Electric Wizard
Mammatus

Too much blood in my alcohol system
Kotex is offline   Reply With Quote