homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > General Music Discussion
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

General Music Discussion All Music discussion here. Bands, styles, genres and anything else.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-19-2008, 12:08 AM   #51

daybean has much to be proud ofdaybean has much to be proud ofdaybean has much to be proud ofdaybean has much to be proud ofdaybean has much to be proud ofdaybean has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
why so metallica hate everyone, if you dont like it dont listen to it, but every day there is some new metallica thread and all their haters just leave beyond what i think is wrong posts
. im getting sick of this shit!!!

"Most of the time we're just typing random nonsense and then responding to it with even more nonsense." - Desecrated

Son of Jor-El
daybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 07-19-2008, 12:11 AM   #52
Arktanian Diplomat

Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by daybean View Post
why so metallica hate everyone, if you dont like it dont listen to it, but every day there is some new metallica thread and all their haters just leave beyond what i think is wrong posts
. im getting sick of this shit!!!
I'm getting tired of a great band releasing dissapointing albums.
Zepp88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2008, 12:15 AM   #53

daybean has much to be proud ofdaybean has much to be proud ofdaybean has much to be proud ofdaybean has much to be proud ofdaybean has much to be proud ofdaybean has much to be proud of
i liked the last album, wasnt GREAT!!! But we are expecting shit from them that maybe can never be done again. they set the bar so high long ago, that if they release anything else its just shit to some people. its not fair, i liked the last album, saw them live and i really liked it. so those are my 2 cents.

"Most of the time we're just typing random nonsense and then responding to it with even more nonsense." - Desecrated

Son of Jor-El
Unread 07-19-2008, 12:17 AM   #54

Metallica = doom ?

Son of Jor-El
Unread 07-19-2008, 12:19 AM   #55
Arktanian Diplomat

Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by daybean View Post
Metallica = doom ?

No.
Zepp88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2008, 12:22 AM   #56

ok i need to see that list again, upgraded with the 6 #s of doom!!!

Son of Jor-El
Unread 07-19-2008, 01:08 AM   #57
Banned

jrf8 can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohio_eric View Post
I'm going to go listen to Master of Puppets
after cliff, thats when it all went wrong

the last good album they released as far as im concerned, justice was allright but they have sucked on ice ever since

i dont believe this album will be any different then there last turds they have dropped and called albums

oh! and the cover is great! it sums there career up, should be called "one last nail in the coffin"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zepp88 View Post
I'm getting tired of a great band releasing dissapointing albums.

Last edited by jrf8; 07-19-2008 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
jrf8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2008, 10:50 AM   #58

Tiger has much to be proud ofTiger has much to be proud ofTiger has much to be proud ofTiger has much to be proud ofTiger has much to be proud ofTiger has much to be proud ofTiger has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMissing View Post
I'll say it again... If this was a Meshuggah cover, people would be creaming their jeans and talking about how Meshuggah's symbolism is great blah blah blah.
Yes this explains why the Meshuggah forum have been mocking obZen's album cover and think the Bleed video is a piece of shit. (which it is)
Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2008, 10:56 AM   #59
Ibanez Guitars

Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Nice.
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote