homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > General Music Discussion
Heritage Guitar Talk - Click here! LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

General Music Discussion All Music discussion here. Bands, styles, genres and anything else.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-20-2008, 10:23 AM   #1
Ken

Ken is deemed true.Ken is deemed true.Ken is deemed true.Ken is deemed true.Ken is deemed true.Ken is deemed true.Ken is deemed true.Ken is deemed true.Ken is deemed true.Ken is deemed true.Ken is deemed true.Ken is deemed true.
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Sign in, please.

Heard this on the radio last night.

Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 05-20-2008, 11:00 AM   #2
<3's Tsukasa

D-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
yess lol, one hit wonders ftw

əBCAir
D-EJ915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2008, 12:42 PM   #3
Woopah!

Leec is shredding to new heights.Leec is shredding to new heights.Leec is shredding to new heights.Leec is shredding to new heights.Leec is shredding to new heights.Leec is shredding to new heights.Leec is shredding to new heights.Leec is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Tasty solo

youtube.com/ibanezcassidy - My YouTube channel. Guitar vidz.

www.soundclick.com/leecassidy - Let me squirt my music into your ears.

"You might as well be suckin' Wes Borland's no-talent dick if you play with any more than six strings on your ....ing guitar." - A Blabbermouth genius.
Leec is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2008, 12:57 PM   #4
Decibel Guitars

darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I'm embarrassed to say that i bought that album. Hey, i was like 12 years old.

Totally one-hit wonders, but Steve Lynch had regular columns in one of the guitar magazines, even though Autograph vanished into obscurity.
darren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2008, 12:58 PM   #5
Sir Groove-A-Lot

Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
They're no Def Leppard...

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is in any way a sign of a lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just a ....ing lunatic" - Stephen Fry

Recording. Mixing. Mastering. ReAmping. Editing
Mattayus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2008, 02:01 PM   #6
www.fools-game.com

Matt Crooks is his own personal hero.Matt Crooks is his own personal hero.Matt Crooks is his own personal hero.Matt Crooks is his own personal hero.Matt Crooks is his own personal hero.Matt Crooks is his own personal hero.Matt Crooks is his own personal hero.Matt Crooks is his own personal hero.Matt Crooks is his own personal hero.Matt Crooks is his own personal hero.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-EJ915 View Post
yess lol, one hit wonders ftw
Clearly you've forgotten about Blondes in Black Cars!

...that the play is the tragedy, "Man"
http://www.fools-game.com/
http://www.myspace.com/foolsgameband
Matt Crooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2008, 04:10 PM   #7
The Fusion Guy!

jacksonplayer is deemed true.jacksonplayer is deemed true.jacksonplayer is deemed true.jacksonplayer is deemed true.jacksonplayer is deemed true.jacksonplayer is deemed true.jacksonplayer is deemed true.jacksonplayer is deemed true.jacksonplayer is deemed true.jacksonplayer is deemed true.jacksonplayer is deemed true.
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Poodle hair FTW!

Check out my home page: www.councilofone.net
jacksonplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2008, 05:48 PM   #8
Sir Groove-A-Lot

Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Crooks View Post
Clearly you've forgotten about Blondes in Black Cars!
That could've been a seriously un-PC song title had they rearranged a word here and there...

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is in any way a sign of a lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just a ....ing lunatic" - Stephen Fry

Recording. Mixing. Mastering. ReAmping. Editing
Mattayus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2008, 08:44 PM   #9
SS.org Regular

Vegetta has much to be proud ofVegetta has much to be proud ofVegetta has much to be proud ofVegetta has much to be proud ofVegetta has much to be proud ofVegetta has much to be proud ofVegetta has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
hahahha Ahhh memories

this space for rent
Vegetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2008, 10:09 PM   #10
ERG Drummer!

MerlinTKD is a name known to allMerlinTKD is a name known to allMerlinTKD is a name known to allMerlinTKD is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Heh, I LOVED that song!

I loved that video too... that was the first video I actually saw tapping in and understood what was going on (or at least, started to!). I always thought they were way better than Poison or some of the other VH-clones. Too bad it wasn't sustained.
MerlinTKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2008, 10:24 PM   #11
ペヤングマン

Zak1233 is a name known to allZak1233 is a name known to allZak1233 is a name known to allZak1233 is a name known to all
love this song especially when your cruising down vice city to it lols
vice city ftfw
Zak1233 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2008, 11:27 PM   #12
ss.org Regular

Moonohol is a jewel in the rough
.... yes.

Action is eloquence.
Moonohol is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2008, 12:21 AM   #13
Ibanez Guitars

Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I've always liked this song. It's too bad Autograph didn't put out more music like that. They were good.

My Guitar Videos My Band/Project

Guitars~

1991 Ibanez UV7PWH (Dead Mint),
1991 Ibanez UV7BK (Mint),
1998 (F97) Ibanez RG7620BK (refinished in Arctic White),
1999 Ibanez S7420FMTT (silver dot),
2013 Ibanez RG8WH,
1999 Fender Made in Mexico Strat (white, maple fretboard)
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2008, 07:29 AM   #14
Canis lupis obscurus

The Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnate
I ....ing love this song, and will always do it for karaoke.

http://www.wolf.org
The Dark Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote