homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > General Music Discussion
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

General Music Discussion All Music discussion here. Bands, styles, genres and anything else.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-01-2008, 07:51 PM   #1
...is bitching

Jerich is a splendid one to beholdJerich is a splendid one to beholdJerich is a splendid one to beholdJerich is a splendid one to beholdJerich is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
New ....EVERGREY ......"Torn"

BLABBERMOUTH.NET - EVERGREY: New Album Title Revealed

and they are playing peavey 5150's and Engl's...along with 7 string Caparisons...

This band has everything i want in a band great guitars...great drumming...out of this world key/synth player...and now a great bass player...
I just love the guitar tone for the new Cd "TORN"....

studio diary's...

Brunetti Amplifiers
Member since 07-02-2004..
Jerich is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 03-01-2008, 08:00 PM   #2
SS Contributor

TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
"i was wrong .. it was shit!"
5 was the best tho

Last edited by TimSE; 03-02-2008 at 04:49 PM.
TimSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2008, 08:20 PM   #3
No More Mr. Nice Guy

Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
The new stuff is sounding awesome.
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2008, 08:48 PM   #4
Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator

technomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
If they're done mastering, does anybody know a release date?

Incoming
It's a surprise

Site Rules. Read Them.
technomancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2008, 08:55 PM   #5
Trippin' balls

Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Those were pretty good. "Are you hurt?"

Too much blood in my alcohol system
Kotex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2008, 07:52 AM   #6

Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Newest has my interest back, MMA didn't agree with me.
Toshiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2008, 08:19 AM   #7
Sir Groove-A-Lot

Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
man i was gonna post a threat pertaining my love for this band, i ....in love them, always have. I was wondering when they were gonna start using 7's!

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is in any way a sign of a lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just a ....ing lunatic" - Stephen Fry

Recording. Mixing. Mastering. ReAmping. Editing
Mattayus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2008, 11:02 AM   #8
The Church of SEVEN
Super Moderator

eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toshiro View Post
Newest has my interest back, MMA didn't agree with me.
It has a couple of really great songs ("Still In the Water", especially), but, yeah, I was disappointed in it. I look forward to this one, though, and having them back in the US, although that's usually not very good for my liver.

Division - American metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook, and Soundclick might eventually be updated, too.
eaeolian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2008, 11:51 AM   #9
Sir Groove-A-Lot

Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.Mattayus shreds in his sleep.
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I ....in love Evergrey.. i mean.. i really ....in love Evergrey.. why have i abandoned them for so many years? I'm sorry guys, you are the shit. I really need to listen to their older stuff again. Watchin the Skies is the nuts

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is in any way a sign of a lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just a ....ing lunatic" - Stephen Fry

Recording. Mixing. Mastering. ReAmping. Editing
Mattayus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2008, 12:31 PM   #10
Banned

Apophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himself
really nice
Apophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2008, 12:37 PM   #11
Hates the Air

Metal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from Cirrhosis
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerich View Post
BLABBERMOUTH.NET - EVERGREY: New Album Title Revealed

and they are playing peavey 5150's and Engl's...along with 7 string Caparisons...

This band has everything i want in a band great guitars...great drumming...out of this world key/synth player...and now a great bass player...
I just love the guitar tone for the new Cd "TORN"....

studio diary's...
I was never........much of an evergrey.......fan......... But i'll look into.........this one.
Metal Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2008, 12:44 PM   #12
SS.org Regular

SymmetricScars is a jewel in the rough
w00t more seven strings!

I evergrey.

New release looks promising

The Sun sets forever over Blackwater Park
SymmetricScars is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2008, 04:18 PM   #13
...is bitching

Jerich is a splendid one to beholdJerich is a splendid one to beholdJerich is a splendid one to beholdJerich is a splendid one to beholdJerich is a splendid one to behold
MySpace.com - Evergrey - Gothenburg - Metal / Metal / Metal - www.myspace.com/officialevergrey

for the official page!

Brunetti Amplifiers
Member since 07-02-2004..
Jerich is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2008, 10:52 PM   #14

Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaeolian View Post
It has a couple of really great songs ("Still In the Water", especially), but, yeah, I was disappointed in it. I look forward to this one, though, and having them back in the US, although that's usually not very good for my liver.
Yeah, there are some good tracks, but I can't just listen to it from start to finish like In Search or Recreation Day. I love the music on Inner Circle, just could live without the audio clips of that damn preacher.
Toshiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2008, 10:56 PM   #15
No More Mr. Nice Guy

Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattayus View Post
Watchin the Skies is the nuts
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2008, 10:59 PM   #16
The Demon Barber

Slayer89 is a splendid one to beholdSlayer89 is a splendid one to beholdSlayer89 is a splendid one to beholdSlayer89 is a splendid one to beholdSlayer89 is a splendid one to behold
This thread is full of pure ....ing win. Liste of things in this I ....ING LOVE:

-Evergrey
-ENGL
-7 String'd Git-fiddles.
-In Studio Vids
-....ing around with the bass player

There's a hole in the world like a great black pit
And it's filled with people who are filled with shit
And the vermin of the world inhabit it
But not for long ...

Slayer89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2008, 11:05 PM   #17
Vescere bracis meis.

B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
lmao @ the bird

UNSCARED

"...The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." -J.S. Mill

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will." -Vince Lombardi
B Lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2008, 11:45 PM   #18
Mantis Toboggan, M.D
Super Moderator

DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
This stuff is totally slick, the kind of pop-metal Soilwork could only dream of writing. Approved
DDDorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2008, 04:19 PM   #19
7-string guitard

p0ke will become famous soon enough
I'm not that much into Evergrey, listened to the album Recreation Day a lot a short period though. Saw them live in 2006 also, guess I listened to them just before that.
Now this new stuff has gotten me very interrested! Those 7-string caparisons look great, and I've always kinda liked the singers voice (especially when comparing to other "power metal" bands). Also the basslines seemed pretty nice, judging by those vids. Hope this album gets released soon
p0ke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2008, 10:29 PM   #20
Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator

technomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Still no damn release date for the album

Incoming
It's a surprise

Site Rules. Read Them.
technomancer is offline   Reply With Quote