homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > General Music Discussion
Heritage Guitar Talk - Click here! LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

General Music Discussion All Music discussion here. Bands, styles, genres and anything else.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-28-2008, 02:23 AM   #1
Arktanian Diplomat

Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Seal

He ....ing rules. This is fact.

I picked up his greatest hits CD the other day, it has been enjoyable.

Discuss.
Zepp88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 02-28-2008, 02:31 AM   #2
SS Contributor

Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
He has a good voice, but his music is just not my cup of tea. My wife likes his music.

Mattmc74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2008, 02:35 AM   #3
Arktanian Diplomat

Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.
It's mainly his voice that makes listening worthwhile, and the cool shit like the intro bit to Kiss From a Rose.
Unread 02-28-2008, 02:42 AM   #4
Banned

Variant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himself
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
This is only about the 30th "Seal rules" thread, but I'll reiterate. Seal kicks ass! The world needs less Timberlake, R. Kelly, etc. and more of this dude. Great voice, great songwriter, and the production on his stuff is crazy ....ing good. I remember hearing them running one of his albums (rather loud too) on the IMAX system in Tempe before a movie, and it just sounded godly... and yes I own some of his music.
Variant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2008, 02:45 AM   #5
SS Contributor

Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Variant View Post
This is only about the 30th "Seal rules" thread, but I'll reiterate. Seal kicks ass! The world needs less Timberlake, R. Kelly, etc. and more of this dude. Great voice, great songwriter, and the production on his stuff is crazy ....ing good. I remember hearing them running one of his albums (rather loud too) on the IMAX system in Tempe before a movie, and it just sounded godly... and yes I own some of his music.
True I would rather hear Seal than Timerlake,R.Kellyetc as well!! Good point! Most of the stuff thats popular on the radio is shit.

Unread 02-28-2008, 02:45 AM   #6
Arktanian Diplomat

Yes, but I've been on a Seal kick lately.

The world of popular music really needs more people like Seal and Massive Attack, etc, not all of this cookie cutter making the record companies money drivel...
Unread 02-28-2008, 02:47 AM   #7
SS Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zepp88 View Post
Yes, but I've been on a Seal kick lately.

The world of popular music really needs more people like Seal and Massive Attack, etc, not all of this cookie cutter making the record companies money drivel...

You said kick the seal!!!

Unread 02-28-2008, 02:49 AM   #8
Arktanian Diplomat

Unread 02-28-2008, 02:51 AM   #9
SS Contributor

What about Amy Winehouse. I got her CD and its pretty good.

Unread 02-28-2008, 02:53 AM   #10
Arktanian Diplomat

Never payed attention to her really, her voice is alright though.

Now, how about K.T. Tunstall, watching her perform is pleasing....
Unread 02-28-2008, 02:55 AM   #11
SS Contributor

K.T. Tunstall is awesome, I agree.

Unread 02-28-2008, 02:56 AM   #12
Arktanian Diplomat

Good musician from what I've seen, and absolutely adorable
Unread 02-28-2008, 02:57 AM   #13
SS Contributor

Unread 02-28-2008, 02:59 AM   #14
Arktanian Diplomat

If I met her I would have to give her one of my patented "awwwwww............you're crushing me........hehe.....okay stop....." bear hugs
Unread 02-28-2008, 03:02 AM   #15
SS Contributor

Sweet! I think she would love it!
What about Colbie Caillat? She makes a catchy song but damn she yummy!!!

Unread 02-28-2008, 03:04 AM   #16
Arktanian Diplomat

Never heard of her...
Unread 02-28-2008, 03:05 AM   #17
SS Contributor

This is her.

Unread 02-28-2008, 03:06 AM   #18
Arktanian Diplomat

Indeed
Unread 02-28-2008, 03:06 AM   #19
SS Contributor

Colbie Caillat | Bubbly

Unread 02-28-2008, 03:09 AM   #20
SS Contributor

This started out as a Seal thread! What happened

Unread 02-28-2008, 03:12 AM   #21
Arktanian Diplomat

Unread 02-28-2008, 03:51 AM   #22
Yarrrrrr

shadowgenesis has much to be proud ofshadowgenesis has much to be proud ofshadowgenesis has much to be proud ofshadowgenesis has much to be proud ofshadowgenesis has much to be proud ofshadowgenesis has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
what makes Seal awesome is that he is awesome.
but furthermore, he is a creative pop artist (what????) a brilliant vocalist, and a ....ing great dude. There is that general overtone of love that eminates in his music that shows that he is just the kind of dude who loves people in the general sense and thinks its an important message to send - something i totally feel for.

And he's gorgeous. I wish i looked that guy.

i got his greatest hits like... when i was in 11th grade after hearing "Kiss From a Rose" on the radio for the first time. The double disc including the acoustic versions is really worth it. Some of the versions are better IMO and there's some other tracks that are different. They're very honest and somewhat raw, but still gorgeous quality sound. I got made fun of by everybody for liking him. People suck. Seal, My Chemical Romance, Limp Bizkit, and the song "Right Now" by Van Halen are all awesome! :P

i digress. I was sad cuz i got into him at a point where he'd already kinda disappeared from the scene and i was just starting to think he'd retired or something when i found out his new album was coming out and i pre-ordered it. It's really dance oriented. I was blasting it at work while i was cleaning up at the end of the day. That made me so happy.

thank you for this thread. props

"I have a koala bear infestation in my apartment. It's the cutest infestation ever. Way better than cockroaches..."
shadowgenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2008, 03:55 AM   #23
Arktanian Diplomat

Well, he's banging Heidi Klum, so his looks have served him well
Unread 02-28-2008, 04:01 AM   #24
Yarrrrrr

shadowgenesis has much to be proud ofshadowgenesis has much to be proud ofshadowgenesis has much to be proud ofshadowgenesis has much to be proud ofshadowgenesis has much to be proud ofshadowgenesis has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zepp88 View Post
Well, he's banging Heidi Klum, so his looks have served him well
i don't know who to be jealous of.

i am not ashamed of my man-love.

"I have a koala bear infestation in my apartment. It's the cutest infestation ever. Way better than cockroaches..."
shadowgenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2008, 04:02 AM   #25
Arktanian Diplomat

I guess you have the right to be totally gay for somebody