homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > General Music Discussion
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

General Music Discussion All Music discussion here. Bands, styles, genres and anything else.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-12-2007, 05:52 PM   #1
Nick // Axe Palace

zimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 49 reviews
THE MOST BRUTAL SONG ON THE PLANET (Or not ;)

Okay maybe not, but check this out anyways. This is from an old vinyl record my Dad dug up from when he was in a band in the early 1960's. Tell me this doesn't kick ass

He transfered onto the computer via a cassette tape which was copied from the record, so the quality isn't so good, but hey it's cool

'The Lonely Fud' by THE WONDERS (EDIT: Er, I meant The Legends, not the Wonders)

[media]http://www.nemecide.com/MP3/Fud2.mp3[/media]
zimbloth is online now   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 09-12-2007, 05:58 PM   #2
Hates the Air

Metal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from Cirrhosis
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Surf Rock \m/
Metal Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2007, 06:02 PM   #3
ALL HAIL DJOD

Rick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
That should have been the Hawaii Five-O theme song.

I dig it.

Head of Agile Gestapo

Line 6 XDS95-->Line 6 POD X3 Pro-->Matrix GT800FX-->Line 6 Spidervalve 4x12 cabinet
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2007, 06:08 PM   #4
Vulcan Lute God

kung_fu is a name known to allkung_fu is a name known to allkung_fu is a name known to allkung_fu is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
pretty cool, it almost reminds me of Black Rose in a strange way (King Diamonds band before Merciful fate). On a somewhat related note, what band did "the Monster Mash"?

David Warren Brubeck (December 6, 1920 December 5, 2012)
kung_fu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2007, 06:10 PM   #5
ERG Drummer!

MerlinTKD is a name known to allMerlinTKD is a name known to allMerlinTKD is a name known to allMerlinTKD is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
The Lonely Fud is lonely... but he's coooool...

MerlinTKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2007, 06:31 PM   #6
Nick // Axe Palace

zimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnate
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerlinTKD View Post
The Lonely Fud is lonely... but he's coooool...

I have no idea what that even means. Thats my dads voice actually, sounds so much different now than in 1962 or whenever thats from.
Unread 09-12-2007, 06:37 PM   #7
Stranger

Thomas is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Thomas is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Thomas is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Thomas is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Thomas is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Thomas is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Thomas is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/

What do you call this genre?

Don't tell me what I can't do.
Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2007, 06:40 PM   #8
That Guy

Zer0 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post

What do you call this genre?
Surf. Thats what its called.
Also its awsome.
Zer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2007, 07:38 PM   #9
President / RHLC

playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I dig it! Love that big slide at the end.
Surf was heavy back then.

Become one of us or die, ....ers. / Rick

RIP Garcia3441
playstopause is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2007, 08:04 PM   #10
Stranger

Thomas is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Thomas is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Thomas is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Thomas is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Thomas is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Thomas is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Thomas is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0 View Post
Surf. Thats what its called.
Also its awsome.
Thanks. And yes, it rocks.

Don't tell me what I can't do.
Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2007, 10:44 PM   #11
Is a Pastafarian

sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.sakeido harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Ahaha nice! This song is sweet. The intro is hilarious

"Ah, she's built like a steakhouse but she handles like a bistro" - ZB
Soundcloud - New clip April 19
sakeido is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2007, 12:24 PM   #12
BLOOOOM!

Cyanide_Anima is a splendid one to beholdCyanide_Anima is a splendid one to beholdCyanide_Anima is a splendid one to beholdCyanide_Anima is a splendid one to beholdCyanide_Anima is a splendid one to behold
thats actually really cool! is that your dad on guitar? the tone is really nice and thick. good stuff man, your dad kicks ass!
Cyanide_Anima is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2007, 12:47 PM   #13
windowlicker

poisonelvis is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/poisonelvis is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/poisonelvis is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/poisonelvis is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/poisonelvis is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/poisonelvis is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/poisonelvis is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
dick dale check this cat out!!!
poisonelvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2007, 02:57 PM   #14
Fear the Polo!

Drew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zimbloth View Post
I have no idea what that even means. Thats my dads voice actually, sounds so much different now than in 1962 or whenever thats from.

Dude, while watching you play the other weekend, I almost asked you like 6 times if you were a Dick Dale fan.

"...and everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon."

http://www.metalguitarist.org
Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2007, 03:25 PM   #15
Nick // Axe Palace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanide_Anima View Post
thats actually really cool! is that your dad on guitar? the tone is really nice and thick. good stuff man, your dad kicks ass!
My dad can play guitar, but he wasn't the guitarist in the band. He played sax, bass and the occasional goofy vocals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew View Post

Dude, while watching you play the other weekend, I almost asked you like 6 times if you were a Dick Dale fan.
Haha, I actually am a pretty versatile player, but for some reason whenever I pick up that Rico I just can't help going trempick crazy
Unread 09-13-2007, 04:07 PM   #16
Fear the Polo!

Drew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
No shit. You and everyone else who picked it up.

"...and everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon."

http://www.metalguitarist.org
Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2007, 04:25 PM   #17
Nick // Axe Palace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanide_Anima View Post
My Dad told me the guitar player was using a Fender Jaguar through a Fender "Dual Showman" or something. I agree the tone is cool

I may post another song sometime, it's cool as well. From the same recording sessions back in '62
Unread 09-13-2007, 06:24 PM   #18
Ze..

oompa is the epitome of metal.oompa is the epitome of metal.oompa is the epitome of metal.oompa is the epitome of metal.oompa is the epitome of metal.oompa is the epitome of metal.oompa is the epitome of metal.oompa is the epitome of metal.oompa is the epitome of metal.
and i came here thinking this was another cryptopsy thread.

shame on me!

Eat Shit. Billions of flies can't be wrong.
oompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2007, 06:42 PM   #19
Nick // Axe Palace

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompa View Post
and i came here thinking this was another cryptopsy thread.

shame on me!
Yeah that was pretty much the idea
Unread 09-13-2007, 06:51 PM   #20
Manager / RHLC

skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.
The song it's very nice. Another song that i like it's the one from "The good the bad the ugly"

Back to da 'hood (sevenstring.org)
skinhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2007, 06:51 PM   #21
???

Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.Blexican is so metal, he bleeds rust.
That's pretty badass, actually.

"Personally I see no great issues with ocularly penetrating someone.
The advantages are they can sing you songs while you're having
intercourse. Imagine a round of "row row row your boat" while you're
plowing the shit out of her skull."
-JJ Rodriguez
Blexican is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2007, 11:05 PM   #22
Nick // Axe Palace

BEHOLD:

Unread 09-14-2007, 08:45 AM   #23
President / RHLC

playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.

Love these 60's band pics.

Become one of us or die, ....ers. / Rick

RIP Garcia3441
playstopause is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2007, 09:20 AM   #24
Mr. Flibble

the.godfather is a glorious beacon of lightthe.godfather is a glorious beacon of lightthe.godfather is a glorious beacon of light
Awesome track!

Reminds me of something that should be in Pulp Fiction.
the.godfather is offline   Reply With Quote