homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > General Music Discussion
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

General Music Discussion All Music discussion here. Bands, styles, genres and anything else.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-11-2007, 07:50 PM   #1
SS Contributor

Rev2010 is pretty damn metal.Rev2010 is pretty damn metal.Rev2010 is pretty damn metal.Rev2010 is pretty damn metal.Rev2010 is pretty damn metal.Rev2010 is pretty damn metal.Rev2010 is pretty damn metal.Rev2010 is pretty damn metal.
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
More Kanye West bitching - Britney exploited at awards

If this has been posted already then I apologize but I haven't seen it anywhere so here goes.

Kanye: MTV exploited Britney for ratings - Yahoo! News

What a total ....ing asshole. He's only saying this cause he didn't get the big performance. I can't believe anyone can bring themselves to support him in CD sales and shit. I mean, if you like his music just download it.

Rev.

Rev2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 09-11-2007, 08:09 PM   #2
ALL HAIL DJOD

Rick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
No biggie.

Who cares about the VMA's? Kanye West, of course.

Head of Agile Gestapo

Line 6 XDS95-->Line 6 POD X3 Pro-->Matrix GT800FX-->Line 6 Spidervalve 4x12 cabinet
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2007, 08:22 PM   #3
DELETE ME

tonyhell is just really nicetonyhell is just really nice
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
fgb

DELETE ME POR FAVOR
tonyhell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2007, 08:27 PM   #4
Cold As Ice

HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
West said he wanted to perform "Stronger" on the show's main stage — where R&B hotshot Chris Brown wowed the crowd with Michael Jackson-esque dance moves — but complied when he was asked to host a suite party.

West said it was a blow to the ego when Justin Timberlake, who also hosted a suite party, ended up "on the big stage" to give the closing performance with Timbaland and Nelly Furtado.

"Those are the big things, and you know what I do man, I really made the song `Stronger,' you know, for stadiums," he said.

Then sing your song in a stadium, on your OWN tour... you don't need MTV to provide you with a venue. I feel the ego from here, Kanye...

Quote:
West — who threw a tantrum backstage after losing all five categories for which he was nominated — said he has bonded with 50 Cent over what they view as disrespectful behavior from MTV.

"So why do you have me do `Stronger' in a suite, but you end the show with Justin?" he said. "I looked at 50 like, yo, we need to help each other as much as possible."

50 Cent has said he'd stop making solo records if West's new album outsells his "Curtis" CD in their first week out. Both albums were released Tuesday.

Wait, so does that mean 50 doesn't like Kanye? By the way he was talking he made it out to seem like he and 50 cent were best buddies... but then 50 said he won't make any more records if Kayne beats him? Looks like he knows his "friends" in the industry... I'd love to see a comment come out from 50 cent officially saying he hates Kanye.

Guitars: PRS (lots <3), Suhr, Parker, Schecter
Rigs: Kemper + Atomic CLR, Invader 100, Port City and Mojo cabs w/ Scumback M75's/Hellatone 60's

HighGain510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2007, 08:31 PM   #5
ALL HAIL DJOD

Rick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
That would be funny as .....

Head of Agile Gestapo

Line 6 XDS95-->Line 6 POD X3 Pro-->Matrix GT800FX-->Line 6 Spidervalve 4x12 cabinet
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2007, 08:31 PM   #6
Spastic Kitchen!

bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.bostjan is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
They'd have to pay me about $20 to waste an hour of my time watching some garbage awads show. If it was Britney Spears performing or if it was Kanye, either way they'd have to kick me an extra $50 to not bash my head into the TV.

[URL="http://sites.google.com/site/bostjanzupancickhereb/"[/URL]
bostjan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2007, 08:39 PM   #7
Vince is X!!!

Vince has an entire closet full of viking hats.Vince has an entire closet full of viking hats.Vince has an entire closet full of viking hats.Vince has an entire closet full of viking hats.Vince has an entire closet full of viking hats.Vince has an entire closet full of viking hats.Vince has an entire closet full of viking hats.Vince has an entire closet full of viking hats.Vince has an entire closet full of viking hats.Vince has an entire closet full of viking hats.Vince has an entire closet full of viking hats.Vince has an entire closet full of viking hats.Vince has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighGain510 View Post
Wait, so does that mean 50 doesn't like Kanye? By the way he was talking he made it out to seem like he and 50 cent were best buddies... but then 50 said he won't make any more records if Kayne beats him? Looks like he knows his "friends" in the industry... I'd love to see a comment come out from 50 cent officially saying he hates Kanye.
wow, you're paying way too much attention to these clowns
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2007, 08:40 PM   #8
Vulcan Lute God

kung_fu is a name known to allkung_fu is a name known to allkung_fu is a name known to allkung_fu is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Kanye's outbursts piss me off, but i hope he outsells 50 so he'll stop making records

David Warren Brubeck (December 6, 1920 – December 5, 2012)
kung_fu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2007, 08:40 PM   #9
You're no daisy.

Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Why are we even wasting out time with this guy?

This is the 3rd thread I've seen about Kanye on this board, and it's a little tiresome. He's an insignificant jackass who's throwing a hissy fit because he didn't win some award that doesn't even mean anything in the first place.

"Does the brain control you or are you controlling the brain? I don't know if I'm in charge of mine." - Karl Pilkington
Karl Hungus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2007, 08:44 PM   #10
Cold As Ice

HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince View Post
wow, you're paying way too much attention to these clowns
I'd be fine with the two of these assclowns taking EACH OTHER out in a rival gang shooting!

Guitars: PRS (lots <3), Suhr, Parker, Schecter
Rigs: Kemper + Atomic CLR, Invader 100, Port City and Mojo cabs w/ Scumback M75's/Hellatone 60's

HighGain510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2007, 09:10 PM   #11
SS Contributor

Rev2010 is pretty damn metal.Rev2010 is pretty damn metal.Rev2010 is pretty damn metal.Rev2010 is pretty damn metal.Rev2010 is pretty damn metal.Rev2010 is pretty damn metal.Rev2010 is pretty damn metal.Rev2010 is pretty damn metal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Hungus View Post
This is the 3rd thread I've seen about Kanye on this board, and it's a little tiresome.
Geez dude, no need to get upset about it It's just that when you have some rich ass top selling artist acting this way it's hard to ignore without lending some mockery. There are far more threads on the dumbass things that George Bush and his cronies say and do on this site and this *is* a music site - even as irrelevant as Kanye and his music style is.

Rev.

Unread 09-11-2007, 09:25 PM   #12
President / RHLC ©

playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kung_fu View Post
...i hope he outsells 50 so he'll stop making records
Same here.

Become one of us or die, ....ers. / Rick

RIP Garcia3441
playstopause is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2007, 09:48 PM   #13
OldschoolGhettostyle

Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.
This Kanye guy always makes me shake my head in shame. He seems to think that he DESERVES to win all these awards and that MTV is dissing him by not giving them to him. He either has an overblown ego or an insecurity problem. Doesn't he realize that he comes off as a total idiot with every word of nonsense that he spews from his mouth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighGain510 View Post
I'd be fine with the two of these assclowns taking EACH OTHER out in a rival gang shooting!
Rival gang shootings for the win!!!!!!1111 YEH!!!! W00T!
Naren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2007, 10:19 PM   #14
Banned

msherman is deemed true.msherman is deemed true.msherman is deemed true.msherman is deemed true.msherman is deemed true.msherman is deemed true.msherman is deemed true.msherman is deemed true.msherman is deemed true.msherman is deemed true.msherman is deemed true.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Both of them don`t deserve anything. Neither of them are doing anything innovative or ground breaking
msherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2007, 12:31 AM   #15
Hates the Air

Metal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from Cirrhosis
Quote:
Originally Posted by msherman View Post
Both of them don`t deserve anything. Neither of them are doing anything innovative or ground breaking
Course not, its manufactured pop and manufactured hiphop.
Metal Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2007, 03:01 AM   #16
Stay negative!

Korbain is a name known to allKorbain is a name known to allKorbain is a name known to allKorbain is a name known to all
its manufactured horse shit...lets start our own gang and take down fiddy and kayne west...and all those other wanna be rnb/rap fags lol. Some rap is great, and i can enjoy it, but 50 cent is the biggest ....ing poser, so are most of the other dickheads that make it out they're have had such a shit life, etc. Life sounds shit when your banging bitches, selling drugs and earning heaps of money, then you get away with it and start singing songs about it and earning more money and bitches lol. Kayne west is an attention seeking whore, i bet MTV set this whole shit fight up for some good unknown reason lol god it felt good getting that out

http://soundcloud.com/korbaink7 New song on the way, added a new one a few weeks ago
Korbain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2007, 08:31 AM   #17
None shall pass.

eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Hear it for yourself:

Kanye West Whining

The Offensive Senses
Twitter
Facebook
eleven59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2007, 08:39 AM   #18
Songs about My Cats

Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.
Quote:

This is the 3rd thread I've seen about Kanye on this board, and it's a little tiresome. He's an insignificant jackass who's throwing a hissy fit because he didn't win some award that doesn't even mean anything in the first place.
+ 1
Mastodon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2007, 08:44 AM   #19
Arktanian Diplomat

Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I wonder how much he'll bitch when he is in one of those "Where are they now" shows
Zepp88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2007, 09:31 AM   #20
Wiz
SS.org Regular

Wiz is just really niceWiz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:

+2
Wiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2007, 09:48 AM   #21
Medicine Chief/RHLC©

Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zepp88 View Post
I wonder how much he'll bitch when he is in one of those "Where are they now" shows
With his luck, they'll forget to include him...

I don't get how he can be bitching when his work is just as "innovative" as britanys 'music'

Pop is pop is pop.

And that's that.

Not that it's not catchy sometimes, and a lot of people like that, but he's not diffrent.

AHHH MOTHERLAND!

All hail soviet Arktanistan-Groffistan!
Groff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2007, 11:07 AM   #22
Fear the Polo!

Drew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev2010 View Post
There are far more threads on the dumbass things that George Bush and his cronies say and do on this site and this *is* a music site - even as irrelevant as Kanye and his music style is.
Yeah, but the shit Bush and his cronies are doing just might get a few of my buddies killed. Kanye and 50, not so much.

He's just an attention whore, I don't see why his outbursts at the VMA's deserve three threads here either.

"...and everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon."

http://www.metalguitarist.org
Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2007, 01:08 PM   #23
You're no daisy.

Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev2010 View Post
Geez dude, no need to get upset about it It's just that when you have some rich ass top selling artist acting this way it's hard to ignore without lending some mockery. There are far more threads on the dumbass things that George Bush and his cronies say and do on this site and this *is* a music site - even as irrelevant as Kanye and his music style is.

Rev.
Maybe to put it another way, did we really need another thread like this? Honestly, that link could've been posted on the other thread.

"Does the brain control you or are you controlling the brain? I don't know if I'm in charge of mine." - Karl Pilkington
Unread 09-12-2007, 01:26 PM   #24
SS Contributor

Quote:
Honestly, that link could've been posted on the other thread.
It turned out it was already posted, I just hadn't seen it. I also didn't realize there was any other thread on Kanye other than Chris' thread and still don't know where the additional one is as I haven't seen it.

But yeah, I could've simply posted this in Chris' thread. My bad. Of course, the mods can always lock this if they see fit.

Rev.

Unread 09-12-2007, 01:28 PM   #25
You're no daisy.

Ah I don't mean to be so critical Rev, I just don't think that no-talent assclown deserves the attention.