homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > General Music Discussion
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

General Music Discussion All Music discussion here. Bands, styles, genres and anything else.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-09-2007, 11:30 PM   #1
Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator

technomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Genesis

I just got back from seeing Genesis. Their stage show is just kick ass

Setlist:
Behind The Lines / Dukeís End
Turn It On Again
No Son Of Mine
Land Of Confusion
In The Cage / The Cinema Show / Dukeís Travels
Afterglow
Hold On My Heart
Home By The Sea
Follow You Follow Me
Firth Of Fifth / I Know What I Like
Mama
Ripples
Throwing It All Away
Domino
Drum Duet
Los Endos
Tonight Tonight Tonight (intro)
Invisible Touch

I Canít Dance
The Carpet Crawlers

Incoming
It's a surprise

Site Rules. Read Them.
technomancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 09-09-2007, 11:41 PM   #2
Ibanez Guitars

Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Nice! Cool setlist too. I love Genesis and always have. Surprisingly, their earlier stuff (The Lamb Lies On Broadway) with Peter Gabriel singing is fantastic too but I love Turn It On Again, That's All, etc. Did you catch them on VHI Rock Honors? They were pretty good on that and the band, Keen did a fantastic job covering That's All.

Genesis is awesome.
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2007, 11:50 PM   #3
Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator

technomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Nope, missed them on VH1. I never realized Mike Rutherford used Mesas before tonight... and the red Strat he had looked SWEET.

Incoming
It's a surprise

Site Rules. Read Them.
technomancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2007, 08:31 AM   #4
None shall pass.

eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I am insanely jealous.

The Offensive Senses
Twitter
Facebook
eleven59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2007, 11:11 AM   #5
Seen all good people

jim777 is the epitome of metal.jim777 is the epitome of metal.jim777 is the epitome of metal.jim777 is the epitome of metal.jim777 is the epitome of metal.jim777 is the epitome of metal.jim777 is the epitome of metal.jim777 is the epitome of metal.jim777 is the epitome of metal.
Nice to see they played "Ripples", I love that song. Looks like a great set, congrats! (They should be forced to play "Supper's Ready" every show though, just sayin' )

jim

...diagonally parked in a parallel universe...

Please visit freerice.com if you get bored online
jim777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2007, 11:13 AM   #6
Seen all good people

jim777 is the epitome of metal.jim777 is the epitome of metal.jim777 is the epitome of metal.jim777 is the epitome of metal.jim777 is the epitome of metal.jim777 is the epitome of metal.jim777 is the epitome of metal.jim777 is the epitome of metal.jim777 is the epitome of metal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by technomancer View Post
Nope, missed them on VH1. I never realized Mike Rutherford used Mesas before tonight... and the red Strat he had looked SWEET.
Mike sold almost everything he had about 18 months ago on the 'Bay. He's played red Strats (maybe just one though) for years, but most of his stuff his new. Darryl plays a red Strat as well, but not Mike's as Mike plays EADGBD on six strings.

...diagonally parked in a parallel universe...

Please visit freerice.com if you get bored online
jim777 is offline   Reply With Quote