homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > General Music Discussion
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

General Music Discussion All Music discussion here. Bands, styles, genres and anything else.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-09-2007, 09:29 AM   #1
F'king ............

distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Christopher Godin slap guitar lesson

All in French, but it's still pretty clear what he's doing even if you don't speak it.

Define 'well-adjusted'...

http://farsideguitars.blogspot.com/
distressed_romeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 09-09-2007, 09:54 AM   #2
Woopah!

Leec is shredding to new heights.Leec is shredding to new heights.Leec is shredding to new heights.Leec is shredding to new heights.Leec is shredding to new heights.Leec is shredding to new heights.Leec is shredding to new heights.Leec is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Aye, this is cool. Tom from To-Mera was telling me he met him, said he was a really cool dude. He seems it from that video, too
I HAVE to get Scott Mishoe's video somehow.

YouTube - Scott Mishoe private lesson 1995

youtube.com/ibanezcassidy - My YouTube channel. Guitar vidz.

www.soundclick.com/leecassidy - Let me squirt my music into your ears.

"You might as well be suckin' Wes Borland's no-talent dick if you play with any more than six strings on your ....ing guitar." - A Blabbermouth genius.
Leec is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2007, 10:00 AM   #3
F'king ............

distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leec View Post
Aye, this is cool. Tom from To-Mera was telling me he met him, said he was a really cool dude. He seems it from that video, too
I HAVE to get Scott Mishoe's video somehow.

YouTube - Scott Mishoe private lesson 1995
I posted that Mishoe vid in a seperate thread a couple of months ago. Simply stunning. Have you got his album?

Unread 09-09-2007, 10:46 AM   #4
Woopah!

Leec is shredding to new heights.Leec is shredding to new heights.Leec is shredding to new heights.Leec is shredding to new heights.Leec is shredding to new heights.Leec is shredding to new heights.Leec is shredding to new heights.Leec is shredding to new heights.
Nope, I only know him from Guitar On The Edge, the track Mal-Funk-Shen has one of my alltime favourite licks in it - there's an ascending run that just sounds amazing.
Omnidirectional? I tried like mad to get it a long time ago, never was able to. I haven't remembered it for a while. I should order it.

"You might as well be suckin' Wes Borland's no-talent dick if you play with any more than six strings on your ....ing guitar." - A Blabbermouth genius.
Unread 09-09-2007, 10:47 AM   #5
F'king ............

As a bonus, here's a slap guitar lesson from Guitar Player...

Spank!

Unread 09-09-2007, 10:50 AM   #6
F'king ............

Quote:
Nope, I only know him from Guitar On The Edge, the track Mal-Funk-Shen has one of my alltime favourite licks in it - there's an ascending run that just sounds amazing.
Omnidirectional? I tried like mad to get it a long time ago, never was able to. I haven't remembered it for a while. I should order it.
Good luck...whenever it shows up it's at absolutely insane prices. My copy's on a CD-R...

Unread 09-09-2007, 10:56 AM   #7
Woopah!

I was hoping that nowadays you could find copies on Amazon or through his site. Take it that's still a difficult album to get then

Just googled and couldn't even find a site for him on the first page of results. I did find this thread though, where you mention the only song you have is the only one I have :\

Unread 09-09-2007, 11:27 AM   #8
F'king ............

Quote:
I was hoping that nowadays you could find copies on Amazon or through his site. Take it that's still a difficult album to get then

Just googled and couldn't even find a site for him on the first page of results. I did find this thread though, where you mention the only song you have is the only one I have :\
I got sent a link to download it by someone a few months after I started that thread.

Yeah, it sucks that his website's gone, but it hadn't been updated properly in a few years, and he doesn't have a myspace page as far as I know. Wonder if he's still doing anything musically these days...

Unread 09-09-2007, 01:33 PM   #9
Not so local lefty

Pauly is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pauly is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pauly is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pauly is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pauly is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pauly is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pauly is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Met Christophe at the London Guitar Show, great guy, has a great range of facial expressions whilst playing too!

I R LEFTY!

Left-handers come visit!
http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/
Pauly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2007, 04:23 PM   #10
:ubersquint:

OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Cool. I love how radically his expression changes when he starts playing. He goes from to as soon as he starts playing, and right back when he's done.

You've got your head down
You've got your eyes closed
You look so pitiful now

Your body encrusted with ash
Breath heavy with toxins
Hair singed and matted
Clothes frayed and burnt

You are left with nothing
OzzyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2007, 12:03 AM   #11
prototyping...

Durero is pretty much the man.Durero is pretty much the man.Durero is pretty much the man.Durero is pretty much the man.Durero is pretty much the man.Durero is pretty much the man.Durero is pretty much the man.Durero is pretty much the man.Durero is pretty much the man.Durero is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Thanks for that DR - helped me solve a string spacing issue on ERGs where I want to be able to slap & pop - obviously guitar spacing works fine.
Durero is offline   Reply With Quote