homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > General Music Discussion
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

General Music Discussion All Music discussion here. Bands, styles, genres and anything else.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-08-2007, 10:38 AM   #1
SS.org Regular

Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
A vid of me improvising with G-major tuning...

...over the famous Larry Carlton style bt. There are some mistakes here and there but otherwise I'm quite pleased with the result.

Tell me what you think.

Thanks.

Now I lay me down to sleep
Blah, blah, blah my soul to keep
If I die before I wake
I'll go to hell for heaven's sake
Makelele is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 09-08-2007, 11:07 AM   #2

Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.
I liked it.

Through the darkness of futures past
The magician longs to see
One chants out between two worlds
Fire Walk With Me
Alpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2007, 11:24 AM   #3
SS.org Regular

Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.
Thanks, man.

If I die before I wake
Unread 09-08-2007, 02:55 PM   #4
SS Contributor

kmanick is pretty much the man.kmanick is pretty much the man.kmanick is pretty much the man.kmanick is pretty much the man.kmanick is pretty much the man.kmanick is pretty much the man.kmanick is pretty much the man.kmanick is pretty much the man.kmanick is pretty much the man.kmanick is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
overall , pretty nice, but It's a little stiff (like you're nervous, I can tell you're nervouse because you don't shift positions once during the whole clip )
I bet you can shred like a mad man when the camera is off,
it's obvious you've got some chops and you're tone is very nice (is that a Line 6 back there?)
Try recording 2 or 3 takes where you don't even care how it comes out and I bet you'll see some nice shreddage!

I liked it, where'd you get the BT?

Axe Fx II in da house
kmanick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2007, 11:23 PM   #5
Playing guitar.

Faine is a splendid one to beholdFaine is a splendid one to beholdFaine is a splendid one to beholdFaine is a splendid one to beholdFaine is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Woah, It sounds like some kind of workout video. or the music when you watch the forcast on the weather channel...
But great job man! Very relaxing.
Faine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2007, 12:31 AM   #6
SS Contributor

Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
I like it, too. I enjoyed the quick little scale passages and the notes sit in an interesting way over the chords.
Ancestor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2007, 07:35 AM   #7
SS.org Regular

Thanks for the comments guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmanick View Post
overall , pretty nice, but It's a little stiff (like you're nervous, I can tell you're nervouse because you don't shift positions once during the whole clip )
I bet you can shred like a mad man when the camera is off,
it's obvious you've got some chops and you're tone is very nice (is that a Line 6 back there?)
Try recording 2 or 3 takes where you don't even care how it comes out and I bet you'll see some nice shreddage!

I liked it, where'd you get the BT?

Yeah, I used a Line6 Flextone 2 for this.

I got the backing from guitarbt.com a long time ago, so I don't know if it's still there.

Part of the reason I stayed in one position is that I'm not exactly used to the tuning.

If I die before I wake