homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > General Music Discussion
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

General Music Discussion All Music discussion here. Bands, styles, genres and anything else.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-14-2007, 10:12 PM   #1
<3's Tsukasa

D-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
ELO is awesome

I don't really know much more to say, but I'm listening to Face the Music and it rules.

əBCAir
D-EJ915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 03-14-2007, 10:24 PM   #2
Decibel Guitars

darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Three bands i can't stand:

ELO

Supertramp

The Eagles

That is all.
darren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2007, 12:16 AM   #3
SS Contributor

ohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I like all three of those bands. Damn Canadians.

ELO made some pretty cool music and while I'm not a huge fan I do dig their stuff.

Jeff Lynne is a damn good producer to.
ohio_eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2007, 01:08 AM   #4
SS Contributor

Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Really only know one song - Evil Woman. It rules!
Ancestor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2007, 01:38 AM   #5
:ubersquint:

OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.OzzyC can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Never heard of them.

You've got your head down
You've got your eyes closed
You look so pitiful now

Your body encrusted with ash
Breath heavy with toxins
Hair singed and matted
Clothes frayed and burnt

You are left with nothing
OzzyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2007, 11:06 AM   #6
The Fusion Guy!

jacksonplayer is deemed true.jacksonplayer is deemed true.jacksonplayer is deemed true.jacksonplayer is deemed true.jacksonplayer is deemed true.jacksonplayer is deemed true.jacksonplayer is deemed true.jacksonplayer is deemed true.jacksonplayer is deemed true.jacksonplayer is deemed true.jacksonplayer is deemed true.
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
"Fire on High" = good shit.

Check out my home page: www.councilofone.net
jacksonplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2007, 12:19 PM   #7
Banned

Variant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren View Post
Three bands i can't stand:

ELO

Supertramp

The Eagles

That is all.
Die, die, die... Okay, skip the last die, I could do without the Eagles myself, but ELO has done some cool shit, and The Supertramp is the shit. All hail The Supertramp!
Variant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2007, 02:04 PM   #8
I'm your huckleberry

noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Damn, what is with the Eagles hatred? Great song writing, killer vocal harmonies, awesome guitar work.

Now Supertramp...god is that dude's voice annoying.

Noodles
Division: American Metal without the suck.
kxksales@gmail.com
noodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2007, 04:28 PM   #9
Ibanez Guitars

Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Jeff Lynne is a fantastic musician. I always considered him a musical genious. I love ELO, I grew up listening to them.

My Guitar Videos My Band/Project

Guitars~

1991 Ibanez UV7PWH (Dead Mint),
1991 Ibanez UV7BK (Mint),
1998 (F97) Ibanez RG7620BK (refinished in Arctic White),
1999 Ibanez S7420FMTT (silver dot),
2013 Ibanez RG8WH,
1999 Fender Made in Mexico Strat (white, maple fretboard)
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2007, 04:56 PM   #10
Banned

Variant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles View Post
Damn, what is with the Eagles hatred? Great song writing, killer vocal harmonies, awesome guitar work.

Now Supertramp...god is that dude's voice annoying.
Eh, I don't really hate The Eagles (though it is funny to do 'The Dude' impression when it comes on the radio ), I just think Supertramp wrote more interesting songs, 'annoying' voice or not. Jon Anderson's voice is annoying as well, and I'd put Yes way above The Eagles as well.
Variant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2007, 06:34 PM   #11
Ibanez Guitars

Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren View Post
bands I can't stand:

Supertramp

Th Eagles
I like Supertramp and always have. They're a great band. Shit, I even liked some REO Speedwagon too.

As far as The Eagles go, I like them but I've heard their stuff way too much and it has caused me to get sick of them.

My Guitar Videos My Band/Project

Guitars~

1991 Ibanez UV7PWH (Dead Mint),
1991 Ibanez UV7BK (Mint),
1998 (F97) Ibanez RG7620BK (refinished in Arctic White),
1999 Ibanez S7420FMTT (silver dot),
2013 Ibanez RG8WH,
1999 Fender Made in Mexico Strat (white, maple fretboard)
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2007, 06:37 PM   #12
Cherokee Warrior

TonyFlyingSquirrel is shredding to new heights.TonyFlyingSquirrel is shredding to new heights.TonyFlyingSquirrel is shredding to new heights.TonyFlyingSquirrel is shredding to new heights.TonyFlyingSquirrel is shredding to new heights.TonyFlyingSquirrel is shredding to new heights.TonyFlyingSquirrel is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I WORE OUT BREAKFAST IN AMERICA, CLASSIC.
ELO WAS COOL TOO, BUT I NEVER GOT INTO THE EAGLES MUCH, IF I WANT COUNTRY ROCK, I'LL GO TO MOLLY HATCHET, SKYNERD, BLACKFOOT, OR THE ALLMAN BROS.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=268162
Seven Strings to rule them all, Seven Strings to find them, Seven Strings to bring them all and in the music bind them.
TonyFlyingSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote