homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > General Music Discussion
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

General Music Discussion All Music discussion here. Bands, styles, genres and anything else.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-04-2007, 02:53 PM   #1

bulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Bulb In Love....*lovesigh*

http://lorinator.feminoise.com/passi...maj9-arpeggio/
http://lorinator.feminoise.com/amaj9...ectric-guitar/
bulb is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 02-04-2007, 02:59 PM   #2
Pantysniffing zombie

JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
I'd eat the corn out of her shit...and I don't even like corn.
JJ Rodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2007, 03:00 PM   #3
ouh...

Seedawakener is pretty damn metal.Seedawakener is pretty damn metal.Seedawakener is pretty damn metal.Seedawakener is pretty damn metal.Seedawakener is pretty damn metal.Seedawakener is pretty damn metal.Seedawakener is pretty damn metal.Seedawakener is pretty damn metal.
wow... I just died. That is hot. <3

Check out my Myspace for some fusion and prog! www.myspace.com/ianeiderbo
Seedawakener is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2007, 03:05 PM   #4
Whoopsie Daisy!

DelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himselfDelfinoPie is deemed true by Crom himself
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Rodriguez View Post
I'd eat the corn out of her shit...and I don't even like corn.
Dude....

Took the words right out of my mouth

More words here is more words.
DelfinoPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2007, 03:07 PM   #5
Carvin Zealot

keithb is a glorious beacon of lightkeithb is a glorious beacon of lightkeithb is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah, I've been a Lori Linstruth fan for a while - pretty sweet melodic shred type stuff, plus she's hot
keithb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2007, 03:37 PM   #6
ss.org Regular

Nidolf is on a distinguished road
Who said girls can't play guitar?
Nidolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2007, 03:52 PM   #7
SS.org Regular

Nats is a glorious beacon of lightNats is a glorious beacon of lightNats is a glorious beacon of light
nice
Nats is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2007, 04:15 PM   #8
Hylian Metal Master

Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
1st chick ive seen that can play like that. Well, womanly chick anyways.
Nice work Bulbinheimer.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2007, 04:19 PM   #9
President / RHLC

playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Ouh-la-la...

Become one of us or die, ....ers. / Rick

RIP Garcia3441
playstopause is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2007, 04:44 PM   #10
SS Contributor

ohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
She's plays HM Strats, she's damn near marriage material.
ohio_eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2007, 05:04 PM   #11
Nik
Arrogant asshole

Nik will become famous soon enough

----------------------
Visit my band, 'Emulsifier.' Unless you suck. You don't suck... do you?
http://www.myspace.com/demx
Nik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2007, 08:27 PM   #12
F'king ............

distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.
She is super-hot! I've been tempted to pick up the last Stream of Passion album, as my local HMV has it...

Define 'well-adjusted'...

http://farsideguitars.blogspot.com/
distressed_romeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2007, 08:29 PM   #13
AVH
avhguitarrepair.com

AVH is his own personal hero.AVH is his own personal hero.AVH is his own personal hero.AVH is his own personal hero.AVH is his own personal hero.AVH is his own personal hero.AVH is his own personal hero.AVH is his own personal hero.AVH is his own personal hero.AVH is his own personal hero.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
When I first saw her I thought it was The Great Kat. But nah, too clean cut and not trashy like Kat. She's obviously a smokin player.
AVH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2007, 08:54 PM   #14
ss.org Regular

johnw is a jewel in the rough
Another smokin' female guitar player is Sole' Genua from the band Human Factor. Damn she shreds.

Check her out at http://www.myspace.com/solegenua
johnw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2007, 08:56 PM   #15
OldschoolGhettostyle

Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.
Pretty coo'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nidolf View Post
Who said girls can't play guitar?
I dunno. I give up. Who said that?
Naren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2007, 09:11 PM   #16
Hylian Metal Master

Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
Another smokin' female guitar player is Sole' Genua from the band Human Factor. Damn she shreds.

Check her out at http://www.myspace.com/solegenua

Nice find man!
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2007, 09:17 PM   #17
ss.org Regular

johnw is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Nice find man!
I found out about her because I listen to this internet radio station everyday. The station is called Dementia Radio, and my favorite DJ is ProgMetalAngel. She plays progressive metal which is filled with plenty of shred. Check out her show on Saturdays at 3:00 pm eastern time called Raise the Horns. It's awesome.

Here is link to Dementia Radio: http://www.dementiaradio.com/dr/index.php
johnw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2007, 12:52 AM   #18

Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.
I'll have to second that *lovesigh*

Very cool stuff

Through the darkness of futures past
The magician longs to see
One chants out between two worlds
Fire Walk With Me
Alpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2007, 02:26 AM   #19
Stay negative!

Korbain is a name known to allKorbain is a name known to allKorbain is a name known to allKorbain is a name known to all
she's a fine player indeed. lol she doesn't seem to know what she's talking about at times though. but thats cool, her playing ability skips that. I don't think she's really that hot though. Her guitar work is though

http://soundcloud.com/korbaink7 New song on the way, added a new one a few weeks ago
Korbain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2007, 04:16 AM   #20
You're no daisy.

Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.Karl Hungus has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Wow, I'm in love!

"Does the brain control you or are you controlling the brain? I don't know if I'm in charge of mine." - Karl Pilkington
Karl Hungus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2007, 12:53 PM   #21
I'm your huckleberry

noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.
Oh my...

Noodles
Division: American Metal without the suck.
kxksales@gmail.com
noodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2007, 01:27 PM   #22
Sign Your Neg Rep Posts!

Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.Jason can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by distressed_romeo View Post
She is super-hot! I've been tempted to pick up the last Stream of Passion album, as my local HMV has it...

"I wish TV had a knob so you could turn up the intelligence. The one marked Brightness doesn't work."

Gallagher
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2007, 01:41 PM   #23
wake up dead

7slinger is a splendid one to behold7slinger is a splendid one to behold7slinger is a splendid one to behold7slinger is a splendid one to behold7slinger is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
pwned by a hottie
7slinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2007, 01:46 PM   #24
Fear the Polo!

Drew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Lori kicks ass - I got to know her years ago back on www.guitarwar.com. She's a hell of a player, and just a really cool person too.

I think way too much is made of her physical appearance - she's a kickass player, and that has nothing to do with whether or not she's attractive. I think a lot of this "OMG, she's hot!" attention actually hurts her credibility - people seem to talk about her looks first and her music second, when honestly her music can easily stand on its own, I feel.

"...and everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon."

http://www.metalguitarist.org
Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2007, 02:14 PM   #25
SS.org Regular

Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.
I think me and Drew have gone on about her in a lot of threads in the past (I think there have been about 10 "Best female guitarists" threads).

Now I lay me down to sleep
Blah, blah, blah my soul to keep
If I die before I wake
I'll go to hell for heaven's sake
Makelele is offline   Reply With Quote