homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > General Music Discussion
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

General Music Discussion All Music discussion here. Bands, styles, genres and anything else.

Like Tree759Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-26-2012, 09:05 PM   #826
Beaver Sack #2

Yaris is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESP_ View Post
Now I like Keene just as much as the next guy, but I want to see more of their rhythm guitarist Steve Jones. He's so mysterious.
He's got the same birthday as me. I like this fact.

I should be sponsored by Ibanez.
Listen/Download my EP Here (or don't): http://jordankw.bandcamp.com/album/words-with-foes-ep
Bandcamp \ Soundclick \ Soundcloud
Yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 02-26-2012, 09:16 PM   #827
_(:3 」∠)_

silverabyss is just really nicesilverabyss is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I want this album more than anything.
silverabyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2012, 11:06 PM   #828
pixel pusher

mikernaut is his own personal hero.mikernaut is his own personal hero.mikernaut is his own personal hero.mikernaut is his own personal hero.mikernaut is his own personal hero.mikernaut is his own personal hero.mikernaut is his own personal hero.mikernaut is his own personal hero.mikernaut is his own personal hero.mikernaut is his own personal hero.
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
man, I actually love Eidolon Reality as I dig clean vocals and it's a really catchy track IMO. Planetary Duality is such an epic album it's gonna be hard to top though.

By the way Somnium ,Tim and Eric do rule ! " Thall as James Quall" brilliant!
Somnium likes this.
mikernaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2012, 11:18 PM   #829
SS.org Regular

anomynous has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I really don't get the hate Eidilon Reality gets
anomynous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2012, 01:02 AM   #830
Breakin' the jaw.

jawbreaker is a jewel in the rough
Well, earlier in the thread somebody had sad something about the Washburn keene uses. Now, not that i have the green one, but i think mine is sexier. Just thought i'd share

I know its a shame when success was to blame, but I can't remember my name
I wrote our families' name before the Atlantic sea, the water rose and just took it all away from me.
http://www.facebook.com/Verendusband
jawbreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2012, 05:17 PM   #831
Cold As Ice

HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Talking Our very own Hauch is joining The Faceless! \m/

Major congrats to my buddy Wes Hauch ("HAUCH" on here), he just landed the gig playing with Michael Keene in the band The Faceless! Couldn't have gone to a more talented guy, Wes is going to tear shit up on stage!
mikernaut likes this.

Guitars: PRS (lots <3), Suhr, Parker, Schecter, Carvin
Rigs: Kemper + Atomic CLR, Invader 100, Port City and Mojo cabs w/ Scumback M75's/Hellatone 60's

HighGain510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2012, 05:18 PM   #832
Banned

Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Dude, .... yes! He hasn't been posting for a bit though
Stealthdjentstic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2012, 05:20 PM   #833
A Chap Called Ross

vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
Congrats to him! Seen him post about and seen his name mentioned a lot not familiar with his work though.
vampiregenocide is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2012, 05:24 PM   #834
_(:3 」∠)_

silverabyss is just really nicesilverabyss is just really nice
Replacing who?

The other guitarist quit?
silverabyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2012, 05:33 PM   #835
Beaver Sack #2

Please don't tell me Steve is gone!

Listen/Download my EP Here (or don't): http://jordankw.bandcamp.com/album/words-with-foes-ep
Unread 03-03-2012, 05:34 PM   #836
Cold As Ice

HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.
He is replacing Steve Jones.

Rigs: Kemper + Atomic CLR, Invader 100, Port City and Mojo cabs w/ Scumback M75's/Hellatone 60's

Unread 03-03-2012, 05:35 PM   #837
Beaver Sack #2

On another note, congrats to him!
leandroab, Konfyouzd and cfrank like this.

Unread 03-03-2012, 05:37 PM   #838
/)'3'(\

ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.
At least they remedied the problem exponentially fast.

Ride the wings of death!

"Seriously... You DO NOT headbang with your knees" Murmel

ittoa666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2012, 05:46 PM   #839
SS.org Regular

DavidLopezJr is just really niceDavidLopezJr is just really nice
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Finally talent of his like is going to be seen and heard more. Tis a good day.
DavidLopezJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2012, 06:01 PM   #840

bulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnate
Wes is one of the most amazing and perfect guitarists that the world has not discovered yet.
Now he will finally have an opportunity to show the world what he can do.

Wes, I am so ....ing proud of you dude! I knew you could do it haha!
HighGain510, oompa and isispelican like this.
bulb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2012, 06:15 PM   #841
music and shat

Alpenglow has a spectacular aura about
.... yeah dude! Even from the small sampling of his playing on youtube, the dude has crazy chops!
Alpenglow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2012, 08:00 PM   #842
Count Blastula

FrancescoFiligoi is the epitome of metal.FrancescoFiligoi is the epitome of metal.FrancescoFiligoi is the epitome of metal.FrancescoFiligoi is the epitome of metal.FrancescoFiligoi is the epitome of metal.FrancescoFiligoi is the epitome of metal.FrancescoFiligoi is the epitome of metal.FrancescoFiligoi is the epitome of metal.FrancescoFiligoi is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
So proud for Wes! <3
FrancescoFiligoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2012, 08:41 PM   #843
The One Who Knocks

Ralyks is just really niceRalyks is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Congrats dude!
Ralyks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2012, 08:50 PM   #844
Doom man of Doom.

Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Awesome stuff!
Go kick some ass in the band, Wes!
Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2012, 09:18 PM   #845
Ze..

oompa is the epitome of metal.oompa is the epitome of metal.oompa is the epitome of metal.oompa is the epitome of metal.oompa is the epitome of metal.oompa is the epitome of metal.oompa is the epitome of metal.oompa is the epitome of metal.oompa is the epitome of metal.
Come in here and take a bow! good job, I am equal parts jelly and happy for you!

Eat Shit. Billions of flies can't be wrong.
oompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2012, 10:03 PM   #846
Chug Life

themike is pretty much the man.themike is pretty much the man.themike is pretty much the man.themike is pretty much the man.themike is pretty much the man.themike is pretty much the man.themike is pretty much the man.themike is pretty much the man.themike is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Congrats! He's too clean of a player - hopefully Mr. Keene doesn't feel overshadowed by the shred

Also - glad they gave Steve a proper announced about leaving! haha
HighGain510 likes this.

themike is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2012, 10:10 PM   #847
Chug Life

themike is pretty much the man.themike is pretty much the man.themike is pretty much the man.themike is pretty much the man.themike is pretty much the man.themike is pretty much the man.themike is pretty much the man.themike is pretty much the man.themike is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Now that I think about it, did Wes' CD ever come out? I remember seeing this video and thinking about how hard he riffs

The Beard likes this.

themike is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2012, 10:36 PM   #848
Cold As Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by th3m1ke View Post
Now that I think about it, did Wes' CD ever come out? I remember seeing this video and thinking about how hard he riffs

No, it didn't. Sadly, while this opportunity is amazing for Wes, I fear the solo album will get put on the backburner which sucks as I REALLY wanted to have a full album of just his writing out there!

Unread 03-03-2012, 11:04 PM   #849
SS Contributor

cyril v is a splendid one to beholdcyril v is a splendid one to beholdcyril v is a splendid one to beholdcyril v is a splendid one to beholdcyril v is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Well shit, that is cool. Hopefully I'll be seeing them play in NY soon.

congrats
cyril v is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2012, 11:15 PM   #850
SS.org Regular

anomynous has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I hope this doesn't push the album back even further. But Keene's been saying that they are trying to get the album done before the tour starts, so I think this probably happened a while ago and they're just making it official now.
anomynous is offline   Reply With Quote