homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > General Music Discussion
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

General Music Discussion All Music discussion here. Bands, styles, genres and anything else.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-11-2012, 07:55 PM   #1
Objects in Space

asher is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/asher is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/asher is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/asher is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/asher is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/asher is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/asher is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Got bored and made a faithful wankless metal cover! (ffo: Game of Thrones)

My friend (DarkMythras here) and I got bored on a Friday and decided we needed to make a metal cover of the excellent Game of Thrones theme music, but without all the shredwank that everyone on YouTube we've seen add to it.

Games of Thrones Theme (Metal Cover) by Syndic on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free or Game of Thrones Theme Master Track by DarkMythras on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free depending on who you want to give the listen to

All done through Cubase and his GSP1101. Left track is me on my EBMM JP7 (CL/LF) through a Recto model for rhythm and the 5150 for lead; right track is him on a Damien-7 (707TW/81-7) through the 5150 model. Drums are a joint effort in ezdrummer.

Likes are good, rep is better!

SchecterWhore: Artistic voice is the same as your speaking voice.
Two people can say the same thing and come across differently in a lot of ways.
When my girlfriend and I are walking through a crowd, she squeaks "Excuse me!" and sounds cute and non-threatening.
I say "Excuse me," and the person in front of us thinks they're about to get butt-raped by Barry White.
asher is online now   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 07-11-2012, 10:34 PM   #2
Foolish Mortal

Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.Xaios can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
There are a lot of things that don't line up timing-wise.

Revenge is a dish best served with nice biscuits.
Read the rules, fools!
Xaios is offline   Reply With Quote