homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > General Music Discussion
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

General Music Discussion All Music discussion here. Bands, styles, genres and anything else.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By MikeH
  • 1 Post By MikeH

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-17-2012, 03:43 PM   #1
Bring the gain

MikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himself
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
And Hell Followed With's Last Show

I know not a whole lot of people on here really care about these guys, but they are great friends of mine, and awesome musicians. They played their last show over the weekend at The Jamboree. I unfortunately had to miss it due to insufficient funds. I have followed these guys since we were playing together in a little hall in the middle of nowhere, Ohio and have watched them grow in popularity. I am saddened that they decided to disband, but I know they'll take their music further, as Nick has already established a new band, Andrew plays bass in Within The Ruins, plus Pat and Billy are working on material together. Anyways, somebody got to snag their set on video and it's quite awesome.

Rest in peace, guys.
brutalwizard likes this.

Lethal Force Fitness: Hardcore fitness for hardcore musicians.
KEEP IT GRIM IN THE GYM
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 04-17-2012, 03:52 PM   #2
SS.org Regular

Guitarman700 is a splendid one to beholdGuitarman700 is a splendid one to beholdGuitarman700 is a splendid one to beholdGuitarman700 is a splendid one to beholdGuitarman700 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I enjoyed Propriception for what it was, Deathcore that didn't try to be anything else. It was fun music, and I wanted to see them live. RIP.

"FFDP is metal for Nascar fans."-Rick
"Someone said they like guns. I like Mel Gibson."-God
Guitarman700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2012, 04:02 PM   #3
SS.org Regular

broj15 is just really nicebroj15 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Great band. Never got a chance to see them live but i always enjoyed thier music.

"It's all jagged and jaded, but it suits us. We just fake it through."
broj15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2012, 04:11 PM   #4
Bring the gain

MikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himself
I can still see Nick's new band going somewhere. It's more metallic hardcore than anything, but there's some serious black metal influence. And he's still kept the same ridiculous stage antics of punching himself in the mouth until he's spitting blood the entire set. I think he's much more comfortable doing this anyways. I haven't been able to see him in like a year, but I can't wait to go up and hang with him.

ittoa666 likes this.

KEEP IT GRIM IN THE GYM
Unread 04-17-2012, 07:42 PM   #5
Edgy Highschooler

BIG ND SWEATY is just really niceBIG ND SWEATY is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
sucks they broke up but i know ill be listening to their albums for a good long while

EDIT: why did they break up exactly, i never looked up why.

brutalwizard- "idk what kind of heavy dicked men you have come across,

but they almost sound as interesting as you say hahaha"

"That's because if you're going to dip your marshmallow in the fire, you need to crisp that ............ up to make it all gooey and delicious.

Not opting to let the man let his artistry run wild is like lightly browning the marshmallow. Still very tasty, just not quite the same."- Valennic on daemoness guitars
BIG ND SWEATY is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2012, 07:46 PM   #6
Bring the gain

They just weren't into it anymore. Everyone wanted to go a different direction musically, and then after Nick left, things weren't the same with the new guy (because he was pretty bad), so they went on a hiatus and then declared this their last show.

KEEP IT GRIM IN THE GYM
Unread 04-17-2012, 08:00 PM   #7
Edgy Highschooler

BIG ND SWEATY is just really niceBIG ND SWEATY is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
^ thats what i figured :/ oh well

brutalwizard- "idk what kind of heavy dicked men you have come across,

but they almost sound as interesting as you say hahaha"

"That's because if you're going to dip your marshmallow in the fire, you need to crisp that ............ up to make it all gooey and delicious.

Not opting to let the man let his artistry run wild is like lightly browning the marshmallow. Still very tasty, just not quite the same."- Valennic on daemoness guitars
BIG ND SWEATY is offline   Reply With Quote