homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > General Music Discussion
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

General Music Discussion All Music discussion here. Bands, styles, genres and anything else.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-10-2006, 09:02 PM   #1
Ibanez Guitars

Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
My NEW CD for 2007 will be available

in January 2007, the first week.

So I talked to Drew earlier today on the phone about this, I just wanted to give a shout out to everyone who might be interested in my new cd.

Vince was so kind to do my graphics layout, he is the man. And he's a great designer. Jon and I assisted, here are the graphics and what it looks like.~

I'll leave the cd itself for a surprise. But that's the back and front.

I'm not sure what i'll be charging but I paid 250 for 100 cds, shrinkwrapped. I plan on doing another 100 next couple weeks.

My Guitar Videos My Band/Project

Guitars~

1991 Ibanez UV7PWH (Dead Mint),
1991 Ibanez UV7BK (Mint),
1998 (F97) Ibanez RG7620BK (refinished in Arctic White),
1999 Ibanez S7420FMTT (silver dot),
2013 Ibanez RG8WH,
1999 Fender Made in Mexico Strat (white, maple fretboard)
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 12-10-2006, 09:36 PM   #2
Manager / RHLC

skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.skinhead is deemed true.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Shawn congratulations!

It's a hard work record and sell the CD.

I hope that you sell them all, i have to listen some of your music.

"Waiting for miracles", i need some

Back to da 'hood (sevenstring.org)
skinhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2006, 10:02 PM   #3
Trippin' balls

Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Looks pretty solid man. I would like to check out some clips or smaples or anything.lol
You should be proud of yourself man, it's not easy to make a solo cd.

Too much blood in my alcohol system
Kotex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2006, 10:44 PM   #4
Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator

technomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Count me in for one. Make sure you're set up so people can order via paypal.

Incoming
It's a surprise

Site Rules. Read Them.
technomancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2006, 10:59 PM   #5
Mantis Toboggan, M.D
Super Moderator

DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
When I first found SS.org, I went to the original jukebox and was surprised at how many of the songs and guitarists I genuinely enjoyed, not just from a technical standpoint but a musical standpoint as well. I couldn't name the exact songs, as they're not in the jukebox anymore, but Shawn's stuff was the first to immediately grab me and probably the stuff I enjoyed the most.

Anyone who hasn't heard Shawn's music should go to the jukebox and check out his newer tracks, as I'm doing now. Shawn, good luck, and I hope you manage to shift every copy to someone who'll enjoy it your music as much as I have.

heh, sorry, I'mm be grimmmer from now on, I swear.
DDDorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2006, 11:23 PM   #6
Jon
J. Holbrook

Jon is just really niceJon is just really nice
Cool I've been wait`n for this. 11 months or so of cord`n , mix`n, mastr`n
and it's come down to this CD. I'm glad me and Shawn did this CD together It was coo' to work on other stuff besides Flothru in the studio.Of course I was
more than to do a guest solo on track 7 with my Rich.
Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2006, 05:22 AM   #7
Um, yeah.....

YYZ2112 has much to be proud ofYYZ2112 has much to be proud ofYYZ2112 has much to be proud ofYYZ2112 has much to be proud ofYYZ2112 has much to be proud ofYYZ2112 has much to be proud of
Congrats Shawn! I look forward to buying a CD. The graphics look great too.
YYZ2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2006, 09:30 AM   #8
Ibanez Guitars

Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Thanks, guys. I'll have to think of a good price for the cd. I was thinking $10. I think that's what I paid for Vince's cd as well as End Theory's cd and I think Division's was little more. I might go lower though. I'll have to figure it out.

Guitars~

2013 Ibanez RG8WH,
Unread 12-11-2006, 10:01 AM   #9
ALL HAIL DJOD

Rick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnateRick is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Very cool, man! Congrats!!

Head of Agile Gestapo

Line 6 XDS95-->Line 6 POD X3 Pro-->Matrix GT800FX-->Line 6 Spidervalve 4x12 cabinet
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2006, 11:34 AM   #10

Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.Alpo is his own personal hero.
Kinda 80's Real cool.

Good luck with it!
Alpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2006, 02:24 PM   #11
ss.org's Diabetic

angusyoungwanabe is a jewel in the rough
hey im in. love the graphics as well.

Ovation Celebrity, MIJ STRAT, Ibanez Prestige S1220WNF, modded Ibanez GAX75
Fender tuner--DIGITECH EX-7--BOSS SD1--Ibanez CF7--Tech 21 Trademark 60
(LOOP)Boss DD20(Loop)
My new soundclick page

http://www.myspace.com/angusvanhammet

http://www.youtube.com/6stringkiller
angusyoungwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2006, 02:41 PM   #12
Fear the Polo!

Drew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Damn you, Shawn, you'll have two CD's out before I get mine done.

"...and everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon."

http://www.metalguitarist.org
Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2006, 02:53 PM   #13
I poop in shoes.

nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.nitelightboy is his own personal hero.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Sweet deal Shawn. Count me in. I try to support all you sexy boys on here that have cds....

I am the mask you wear.
nitelightboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2006, 05:14 PM   #14
ss.org Regular

RonGriff is a jewel in the rough
Shawn is a very good player, Sometimes I can barely keep up with all the stuff he comes up with. But his CD is defanitly worth checking out.
RonGriff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2006, 02:13 PM   #15
Um, yeah.....

YYZ2112 has much to be proud ofYYZ2112 has much to be proud ofYYZ2112 has much to be proud ofYYZ2112 has much to be proud ofYYZ2112 has much to be proud ofYYZ2112 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew View Post
I'm shooting for a CD release of June 2011.
YYZ2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2006, 02:23 PM   #16
Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator

technomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnate
Quote:
Originally Posted by YYZ2112 View Post
I'm shooting for a CD release of June 2011.
You may still beat Drew

Incoming
It's a surprise

Site Rules. Read Them.
Unread 12-12-2006, 02:53 PM   #17
{##[====:::.

Leon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnateLeon is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
the Ant Nebula rules, but, is the title of the cd...

CITY IN THE SHY ??

the Y looks like it's encroaching on the K in Sky.

that aside, excellent work on getting it finished!

Leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2006, 05:48 PM   #18
Ibanez Guitars

Thanks, guys. Last we checked, they were approving the disc ready for production. I am excited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew View Post
Drew, you will release your new cd this year, I hope at least, I wanna hear it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
the Ant Nebula rules, but, is the title of the cd...

CITY IN THE SHY ??

the Y looks like it's encroaching on the K in Sky.

that aside, excellent work on getting it finished!
Good eye, Leon.

I saw that as well, that's the font Vince chose which I approved immediately even though it looks that way now, it won't on the cd....you never know though, if it does look that way on the cd, so be it I guess. I like the font and luckily it is also a song title, so people can see that it is indeed City In The Sky.

Im trying to do the paypal thing on my site right at the moment. I hope to redesign my site eventually too, anyone good at web design?

Guitars~

2013 Ibanez RG8WH,
Unread 12-20-2006, 10:27 PM   #19
Ibanez Guitars

CDs were mailed out today. They should be here the 28th!

Sorry, I just got a little excited.

Guitars~

2013 Ibanez RG8WH,
Unread 12-20-2006, 10:31 PM   #20
Ken

Ken is deemed true.Ken is deemed true.Ken is deemed true.Ken is deemed true.Ken is deemed true.Ken is deemed true.Ken is deemed true.Ken is deemed true.Ken is deemed true.Ken is deemed true.Ken is deemed true.Ken is deemed true.
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Cool. Looking forward to this...
Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2006, 10:39 PM   #21
ss.org Regular

7stringtechdeath is a jewel in the rough
Do Hubblesite.org know you're stealing their images?
7stringtechdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2006, 10:49 PM   #22
Ken

Ken is deemed true.Ken is deemed true.Ken is deemed true.Ken is deemed true.Ken is deemed true.Ken is deemed true.Ken is deemed true.Ken is deemed true.Ken is deemed true.Ken is deemed true.Ken is deemed true.Ken is deemed true.
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7stringtechdeath View Post
Yikes. That's important. Make sure your ducks are in a row when it comes to the photography.
Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2006, 10:49 PM   #23
Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7stringtechdeath View Post
You might want to read their copyright statement before accusing somebody of stealing something.

http://hubblesite.org/copyright/

Incoming
It's a surprise

Site Rules. Read Them.
Unread 12-21-2006, 12:57 AM   #24
Ibanez Guitars

to what Steve posted, I took care of it. I've also listed them in the liner notes (thank you list).

Guitars~

2013 Ibanez RG8WH,
Unread 12-21-2006, 07:04 PM   #25
Carvin Fanboy

NickCormier is a name known to allNickCormier is a name known to allNickCormier is a name known to allNickCormier is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Thats really cool, Looking forward to seeing you get famousssss =]

Im curious where you got the cds made.. $250 for 100 shrinkwrapped is a damn good price! I would be tempted to do that even though I have nothing but horrible demos so far haha.. Theres also www.cafepress.com that you can sell CDs at, if I believe... They burn them and ship them off for you, IIRC
NickCormier is offline   Reply With Quote