homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > General Music Discussion
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

General Music Discussion All Music discussion here. Bands, styles, genres and anything else.

Like Tree16Likes
  • 2 Post By Scar Symmetry
  • 1 Post By SenorDingDong
  • 1 Post By vampiregenocide
  • 1 Post By Demiurge
  • 1 Post By ralphy1976
  • 2 Post By Scar Symmetry
  • 1 Post By Dan
  • 1 Post By Stealthdjentstic
  • 1 Post By Stealthdjentstic
  • 1 Post By Spaceman_Spiff
  • 1 Post By ralphy1976
  • 2 Post By RiffRaff
  • 1 Post By berserker213

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-12-2012, 08:26 AM   #1
Ex Whiny Bitch

Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Excuse the self-promotion... my new band release our first track on Facebook!

All feedback is welcome!

The Purge | Facebook

Cheers guys.
Randy and Maniacal like this.

What happened to Jeff? Funny how he dropped off the radar now that the entire Western world disagrees with his right wing bullshit.
Scar Symmetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 02-12-2012, 08:34 AM   #2
Smeller of Smells

SenorDingDong is pretty damn metal.SenorDingDong is pretty damn metal.SenorDingDong is pretty damn metal.SenorDingDong is pretty damn metal.SenorDingDong is pretty damn metal.SenorDingDong is pretty damn metal.SenorDingDong is pretty damn metal.SenorDingDong is pretty damn metal.
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
It sucks

that there isn't more to listen to
Scar Symmetry likes this.

No signature because censored blah blah blah.
SenorDingDong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2012, 09:07 AM   #3
A Chap Called Ross

vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
....ing badass bro, love this. Looking forward to more.
vampiregenocide is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2012, 09:08 AM   #4
Intrepid Jackass

Demiurge is a name known to allDemiurge is a name known to allDemiurge is a name known to allDemiurge is a name known to all
Punishing. Good work!

"I like Christian rock. It's very positive. It's not like those real musicians who think they're so cool and hip." -George Costanza
Demiurge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2012, 09:09 AM   #5
1 less ERGNESS

ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
.... yeah, at last Dave!!!!!

EDIT : real win there mate!!! love the simplicity and power you get!!! less is the new metalz..you heard it here first!!!
ralphy1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2012, 04:42 PM   #6
Ex Whiny Bitch

Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.
Thankyou so much guys! I'm glad that people are able to hear what I was going for (less is more), Cult of Luna are my favourite band so naturally their approach bleeds into the way I write. Really glad you guys dig it! Thanks for the kind words, more music coming soon.

What happened to Jeff? Funny how he dropped off the radar now that the entire Western world disagrees with his right wing bullshit.
Unread 02-12-2012, 05:15 PM   #7
Dan

Dan is pretty damn metal.Dan is pretty damn metal.Dan is pretty damn metal.Dan is pretty damn metal.Dan is pretty damn metal.Dan is pretty damn metal.Dan is pretty damn metal.Dan is pretty damn metal.
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
About bloody time! I thought you were getting as bad as me!!

I dig it. However, i suggest you get off your arse and play some gigs with me. Don't go round punching heavy vehicles again

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2012, 05:28 PM   #8
Banned

Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Pretty sick!
Stealthdjentstic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2012, 05:46 AM   #9
Ex Whiny Bitch

Cheers mang! So stoked on the reception so far!

Unread 02-13-2012, 05:49 AM   #10
Banned

Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Yeah good to see you back at it
Stealthdjentstic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2012, 11:02 AM   #11
Ex Whiny Bitch

Bump for this. Any negative feedback is also welcome, don't be shy.

Unread 02-27-2012, 05:34 AM   #12
Ex Whiny Bitch

We've put another track without vocals. Again, all feedback is welcome

Unread 02-27-2012, 05:57 AM   #13
SS Contributor

Spaceman_Spiff is a name known to allSpaceman_Spiff is a name known to allSpaceman_Spiff is a name known to allSpaceman_Spiff is a name known to all
Oh man that first riff about 12 seconds into evolution of the vile is ....ing gnarly!

Just finished both songs and I gotta say I am honestly really digging it. The riffs blend together very well and I love hearing new metal that isn't just a Periphery clone. Another thing I really like is how audible the bass is. I'm kind of a sucker for that cranked up bass.

You definitely have found a good and unique sound my man.

The only thing I don't like is how SoundCloud compresses the files to all hell.

I gave the FB page a like and when you release that EP you have yourself a customer right here.

"You took the best thing about natural finished guitar bodies and applied it to the neck.
I'd compare it to dipping solid chocolate into chocolate mousse, having a lucid dream within a dream,
receiving fellatio while having sex, producing energy while burning no fuel.
You sir are a genius.'' - in-pursuit

"Parker PM 10 trade?" - JackWilliamBellow
Spaceman_Spiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2012, 06:17 AM   #14
1 less ERGNESS

ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.ralphy1976 is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
love the new track, really really like the groove, dead sound, not too fast. i dig the drum pattern, just the right amount of double(s)

hoping the vocals will be as good as your recent work. Keep that feeling, i am a future customer of your EP
ralphy1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2012, 11:16 AM   #15
SS.org Regular

RiffRaff is just really niceRiffRaff is just really nice
Loving this man.

Love that change at the 30 second mark of the 'Evolution of the Vile'. Hurry up and get an album out so I can buy the shit out of this.
RiffRaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2012, 11:22 AM   #16
SS.org Regular

berserker213 is a jewel in the rough
Badass
berserker213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2012, 03:56 PM   #17
Ex Whiny Bitch

...., wow! I honestly wasn't expecting this kind of reaction. Thankyou so much guys, it means a lot!

Unread 02-28-2012, 02:07 AM   #18
I kill threads

Marcus is a jewel in the rough
Liking this a lot! I can hear the Cult of Luna influence, reminds me a bit of The Beyond
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2012, 04:59 AM   #19
SS.org Regular

prashanthan will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
This is great, can't wait to hear more!
prashanthan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2012, 07:32 AM   #20
Ex Whiny Bitch

Thanks very much guys