homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > General Music Discussion
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter
  
General Music Discussion All Music discussion here. Bands, styles, genres and anything else.

Like Tree32Likes

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-20-2011, 03:41 PM   #1
SS.org Regular
 
CrownofWorms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chicago, Ill, United States
Posts: 1,417
Thanked: 42
CrownofWorms is a glorious beacon of lightCrownofWorms is a glorious beacon of lightCrownofWorms is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Suicide Silence featuring Frank Mullen of Suffocation

If it has been posted before; sorry.



It won't change my mind about Suicide Silence. But weather you like them or not, they have the Brutal Death Metal influence(like Garza said in another thread). And I think it is good to give ode to Suffocation this way. It would get kids who never heard of Suffocation kinda know where SS is coming from. If SS dropped Mitch, and got a guy that is more traditional, then I might actually enjoy SS.

Though I couldn't really tell Franks part most of the time except for the ed, but the song is meh imo

Discuss
Randy and silverabyss like this.
CrownofWorms is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

__________________
This advertising will not be shown in this way to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on SevenString.org
   
Unread 11-21-2011, 05:58 AM   #2
Sir Paul of the Mosh
 
drmosh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 4,835
Thanked: 30
drmosh is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/drmosh is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/drmosh is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/drmosh is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/drmosh is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/drmosh is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/drmosh is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Frank Mullen is just an awesome guy. the end.
drmosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2011, 06:32 AM   #3
☠ cobra demon ☠
 
Don Vito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Birmingham, AL, USA
Posts: 4,392
Thanked: 10
Don Vito is a splendid one to beholdDon Vito is a splendid one to beholdDon Vito is a splendid one to beholdDon Vito is a splendid one to beholdDon Vito is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
good song
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2011, 06:44 AM   #4
OMNIHILITY
 
ShadowFactoryX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Pittsburgh PA
Posts: 2,300
Thanked: 28
ShadowFactoryX is just really niceShadowFactoryX is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownofWorms View Post
If SS dropped Mitch, and dropped the repetitive breakdowns, then I might actually enjoy SS.

Discuss
fixed

I like my guitar tone like I like my women, perfect rounded bottom end, cut in the mid section, heavy on the top end, and super tight.

Omnium - Atmospheric/Trance/Ambient
ShadowFactoryX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2011, 10:01 AM   #5
SS.org Regular
 
rippedflesh89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Upstate, NY
Posts: 1,010
Thanked: 17
rippedflesh89 is just really nicerippedflesh89 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
omg, what is this world coming to.... frank mullen on a suicide silence song?
rippedflesh89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2011, 10:59 AM   #6
ss.org Regular
 
Steve08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 468
Thanked: 4
Steve08 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Uh, this band would still utterly suck even without the repetitive genericore breakdowns, horrible songwriting and terrible vocals, because in addition to all that, their riffs are just entirely forgettable and mediocre, and they have the most vapid, half-assed guitar solos I have ever heard. There is not one legitimately redeeming quality to be found in their music... even the production sucks, really.

Instead of this band, I can opt to listen to deathcore that is actually good, with some examples of well executed "brutal deathcore" being Fit For an Autopsy - The Process of Human Extermination and Whitechapel - The Somatic Defilement. Or I can just cut the bullshit and listen to real deal brutal death metal in general. Like, okay, say you have three pizzas. Two are 2nd rate microwave pizzas bought at a supermarket. They cost the same, except one of them is just... better. It's put together more professionally and the individual ingredients are of greater quality as a whole. The third pizza is an actual oven-baked pie from a legitimate family-owned, non-chain pizzeria. Or maybe just Bertucci's. Top-tier shit, really. Also, the top-tier shit costs the same as the two pizzas bought at the supermarket.

Why should I go for the microwave pizzas when I can just eat the best pizza? In this case, the best pizza would be Suffocation-- not just because Mullen is in this song, or that they ....ing RULE and are one of the best metal bands ever, but because they also pretty much invented and perfected brutal death metal-- or Defeated Sanity, or Cryptopsy, or Decrepit Birth's first album, or Disavowed, Wormed, Malignancy, old Decrepit Birth, Dysentery, Gutrot... I could go on.

Long story short, no reason to listen to Suicide Silence because they suck and there's way better out there. I place them almost on the bottom rungs as far as quality goes-- in my mind they're marginally better than something like that freaking Woe, Is Me band or whatever, because Suicide Silence's attempt at death metal is quite ham-fisted and insipid, at least it actually has some elements of death metal in it and isn't basically pop music dressed up as metal to appeal to a different audience (ie. scene kids).
ShadowFactoryX likes this.
Steve08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2011, 11:10 AM   #7
DJUN DJUNDJUNDJUN
Super Moderator
 
Randy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: The Electric City, NY
Posts: 16,486
Thanked: 169
Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Brutal. I like it.
setsuna7 and Razzy like this.

I don't care if it rains or freezes
Long as I got my plastic Jesus
Sittin' on the dashboard of my car

Argbadh - RHLCİ
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2011, 01:07 PM   #8
Wayfarer
 
Eptaceros's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 792
Thanked: 6
Eptaceros is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
No thanks.
Eptaceros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2011, 01:14 PM   #9
Banned
 
Stealthdjentstic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canadia
Posts: 19,962
Thanked: 338
Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Hey guys Garza posts here so dont be too harsh
setsuna7 likes this.
Stealthdjentstic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2011, 01:30 PM   #10
Bowes Guitars
 
canuck brian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,966
Thanked: 46
canuck brian is the epitome of metal.canuck brian is the epitome of metal.canuck brian is the epitome of metal.canuck brian is the epitome of metal.canuck brian is the epitome of metal.canuck brian is the epitome of metal.canuck brian is the epitome of metal.canuck brian is the epitome of metal.canuck brian is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve08 View Post
Uh, this band would still utterly suck even without the repetitive genericore breakdowns, horrible songwriting and terrible vocals, because in addition to all that, their riffs are just entirely forgettable and mediocre, and they have the most vapid, half-assed guitar solos I have ever heard. There is not one legitimately redeeming quality to be found in their music... even the production sucks, really.

Instead of this band, I can opt to listen to deathcore that is actually good, with some examples of well executed "brutal deathcore" being Fit For an Autopsy - The Process of Human Extermination and Whitechapel - The Somatic Defilement. Or I can just cut the bullshit and listen to real deal brutal death metal in general.
In this case, the best pizza would be Suffocation-- not just because Mullen is in this song, or that they ....ing RULE and are one of the best metal bands ever, but because they also pretty much invented and perfected brutal death metal-- or Defeated Sanity, or Cryptopsy, or Decrepit Birth's first album, or Disavowed, Wormed, Malignancy, old Decrepit Birth, Dysentery, Gutrot... I could go on.
.
roughly translated:

Band X sucks for these reasons and all the bands I like are better because I think so.

Frank Mullen recorded this with them....so either he actually digs them or he's attempting to bandwagon jump for monetary gain or some other reason outside of actually liking them.....which would make him an opportunistic asshole. I'm going to go with the former of the two.
Randy, MikeH, templton89 and 2 others like this.
canuck brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2011, 01:38 PM   #11
DJUN DJUNDJUNDJUN
Super Moderator
 
Randy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: The Electric City, NY
Posts: 16,486
Thanked: 169
Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Brian is wise.
canuck brian likes this.

I don't care if it rains or freezes
Long as I got my plastic Jesus
Sittin' on the dashboard of my car

Argbadh - RHLCİ
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2011, 01:42 PM   #12
Banned
 
Stealthdjentstic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canadia
Posts: 19,962
Thanked: 338
Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
There was some interview I watched where Mullen digressed his disdain for deathcore in general but how they had to tour with those bands to make money.

I dont think it makes him an asshole because $ = $
Stealthdjentstic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2011, 01:50 PM   #13
SS.org Regular
 
CyborgSlunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Nürnberg, Germany
Posts: 272
Thanked: 0
CyborgSlunk will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
That guitar solo was kinda pathetic.
CyborgSlunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2011, 03:34 PM   #14
ss.org Regular
 
Steve08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 468
Thanked: 4
Steve08 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by canuck brian View Post
roughly translated:

Band X sucks for these reasons and all the bands I like are better because I think so.

Frank Mullen recorded this with them....so either he actually digs them or he's attempting to bandwagon jump for monetary gain or some other reason outside of actually liking them.....which would make him an opportunistic asshole. I'm going to go with the former of the two.
What's your point, exactly? All of that is entirely self-evident so I'm not sure what you're getting at.
Steve08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2011, 04:50 PM   #15
♥'s chromatic riffs
 
silverabyss's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: New Philadelphia, OH
Posts: 2,194
Thanked: 16
silverabyss is just really nicesilverabyss is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hopefully this starts to dismantle the whole "Us vs them" Mentality when it comes to Deathcore vs. just Death metal. I like good deathcore, I like good death metal. That's all there is to it. SS might not be the best of the best of deathcore but if it gets the younger generation to explore the oldger greats like Suffo, MA and Gorguts it's all for the better. I know I liked bands (and still do) like Ion Dissonance, Sikth, Beneath the Massacre and DEP before I discovered the massive, delicious jelly donut of Techdeath.
silverabyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2011, 06:31 PM   #16
surrounded by chairs
 
groph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Posts: 2,386
Thanked: 57
groph has much to be proud ofgroph has much to be proud ofgroph has much to be proud ofgroph has much to be proud ofgroph has much to be proud ofgroph has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve08 View Post
Uh, this band would still utterly suck even without the repetitive genericore breakdowns, horrible songwriting and terrible vocals, because in addition to all that, their riffs are just entirely forgettable and mediocre, and they have the most vapid, half-assed guitar solos I have ever heard. There is not one legitimately redeeming quality to be found in their music... even the production sucks, really.

Instead of this band, I can opt to listen to deathcore that is actually good, with some examples of well executed "brutal deathcore" being Fit For an Autopsy - The Process of Human Extermination and Whitechapel - The Somatic Defilement. Or I can just cut the bullshit and listen to real deal brutal death metal in general. Like, okay, say you have three pizzas. Two are 2nd rate microwave pizzas bought at a supermarket. They cost the same, except one of them is just... better. It's put together more professionally and the individual ingredients are of greater quality as a whole. The third pizza is an actual oven-baked pie from a legitimate family-owned, non-chain pizzeria. Or maybe just Bertucci's. Top-tier shit, really. Also, the top-tier shit costs the same as the two pizzas bought at the supermarket.

Why should I go for the microwave pizzas when I can just eat the best pizza? In this case, the best pizza would be Suffocation-- not just because Mullen is in this song, or that they ....ing RULE and are one of the best metal bands ever, but because they also pretty much invented and perfected brutal death metal-- or Defeated Sanity, or Cryptopsy, or Decrepit Birth's first album, or Disavowed, Wormed, Malignancy, old Decrepit Birth, Dysentery, Gutrot... I could go on.

Long story short, no reason to listen to Suicide Silence because they suck and there's way better out there. I place them almost on the bottom rungs as far as quality goes-- in my mind they're marginally better than something like that freaking Woe, Is Me band or whatever, because Suicide Silence's attempt at death metal is quite ham-fisted and insipid, at least it actually has some elements of death metal in it and isn't basically pop music dressed up as metal to appeal to a different audience (ie. scene kids).
I heard of this new death metal band called Ingested, is it okay if I listen to them?
CannibalKiller likes this.
groph is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2011, 07:13 PM   #17
Edgy Highschooler
 
BIG ND SWEATY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Butt salsa lane, oswego, illinois
Posts: 2,517
Thanked: 15
BIG ND SWEATY is just really niceBIG ND SWEATY is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by groph View Post
I heard of this new death metal band called Ingested, is it okay if I listen to them?
yes because ingested is sick as ....
the song was meh at best I still don't like their highs very much, although I do think its good for the kids that only listen to shitty deathcore to get more into the bands that have inspired the bands we have today.

brutalwizard- "idk what kind of heavy dicked men you have come across,

but they almost sound as interesting as you say hahaha"

"That's because if you're going to dip your marshmallow in the fire, you need to crisp that ............ up to make it all gooey and delicious.

Not opting to let the man let his artistry run wild is like lightly browning the marshmallow. Still very tasty, just not quite the same."- Valennic on daemoness guitars
BIG ND SWEATY is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2011, 07:26 PM   #18
Banned
 
Joeywilson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Earth
Posts: 959
Thanked: 8
Joeywilson is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
That Suffocation band is always ripping off Suicide Silence trolololololololol
Joeywilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2011, 08:12 PM   #19
SS.org Regular
 
shredguitar7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 699
Thanked: 35
shredguitar7 is just really niceshredguitar7 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve08 View Post
Uh, this band would still utterly suck even without the repetitive genericore breakdowns, horrible songwriting and terrible vocals, because in addition to all that, their riffs are just entirely forgettable and mediocre, and they have the most vapid, half-assed guitar solos I have ever heard. There is not one legitimately redeeming quality to be found in their music... even the production sucks, really.

Instead of this band, I can opt to listen to deathcore that is actually good, with some examples of well executed "brutal deathcore" being Fit For an Autopsy - The Process of Human Extermination and Whitechapel - The Somatic Defilement. Or I can just cut the bullshit and listen to real deal brutal death metal in general. Like, okay, say you have three pizzas. Two are 2nd rate microwave pizzas bought at a supermarket. They cost the same, except one of them is just... better. It's put together more professionally and the individual ingredients are of greater quality as a whole. The third pizza is an actual oven-baked pie from a legitimate family-owned, non-chain pizzeria. Or maybe just Bertucci's. Top-tier shit, really. Also, the top-tier shit costs the same as the two pizzas bought at the supermarket.

Why should I go for the microwave pizzas when I can just eat the best pizza? In this case, the best pizza would be Suffocation-- not just because Mullen is in this song, or that they ....ing RULE and are one of the best metal bands ever, but because they also pretty much invented and perfected brutal death metal-- or Defeated Sanity, or Cryptopsy, or Decrepit Birth's first album, or Disavowed, Wormed, Malignancy, old Decrepit Birth, Dysentery, Gutrot... I could go on.

Long story short, no reason to listen to Suicide Silence because they suck and there's way better out there. I place them almost on the bottom rungs as far as quality goes-- in my mind they're marginally better than something like that freaking Woe, Is Me band or whatever, because Suicide Silence's attempt at death metal is quite ham-fisted and insipid, at least it actually has some elements of death metal in it and isn't basically pop music dressed up as metal to appeal to a different audience (ie. scene kids).

Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight i'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
shredguitar7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2011, 10:22 PM   #20
ss.org Noob
 
goatLuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: northville,ny
Posts: 128
Thanked: 3
goatLuke is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
im pretty new arouned here so I may be overstepping my bounds and I am not in defense of the band but more want to voice my opinion on the he sucks she sucks type crap. shouldnt it be ok for any band to write whatever they feel like as long as they are enjoying themselves and if people decide to like them well good for them too. If U dont like it shut it off!!!!!!!!!
Randy and Jontain like this.
goatLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2011, 01:53 AM   #21
DLG
not guthrie govan
 
DLG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Posts: 4,216
Thanked: 73
DLG is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/DLG is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/DLG is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/DLG is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/DLG is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/DLG is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/DLG is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve08 View Post
Uh, this band would still utterly suck even without the repetitive genericore breakdowns, horrible songwriting and terrible vocals, because in addition to all that, their riffs are just entirely forgettable and mediocre, and they have the most vapid, half-assed guitar solos I have ever heard. There is not one legitimately redeeming quality to be found in their music... even the production sucks, really.

Instead of this band, I can opt to listen to deathcore that is actually good, with some examples of well executed "brutal deathcore" being Fit For an Autopsy - The Process of Human Extermination and Whitechapel - The Somatic Defilement. Or I can just cut the bullshit and listen to real deal brutal death metal in general. Like, okay, say you have three pizzas. Two are 2nd rate microwave pizzas bought at a supermarket. They cost the same, except one of them is just... better. It's put together more professionally and the individual ingredients are of greater quality as a whole. The third pizza is an actual oven-baked pie from a legitimate family-owned, non-chain pizzeria. Or maybe just Bertucci's. Top-tier shit, really. Also, the top-tier shit costs the same as the two pizzas bought at the supermarket.

Why should I go for the microwave pizzas when I can just eat the best pizza? In this case, the best pizza would be Suffocation-- not just because Mullen is in this song, or that they ....ing RULE and are one of the best metal bands ever, but because they also pretty much invented and perfected brutal death metal-- or Defeated Sanity, or Cryptopsy, or Decrepit Birth's first album, or Disavowed, Wormed, Malignancy, old Decrepit Birth, Dysentery, Gutrot... I could go on.

Long story short, no reason to listen to Suicide Silence because they suck and there's way better out there. I place them almost on the bottom rungs as far as quality goes-- in my mind they're marginally better than something like that freaking Woe, Is Me band or whatever, because Suicide Silence's attempt at death metal is quite ham-fisted and insipid, at least it actually has some elements of death metal in it and isn't basically pop music dressed up as metal to appeal to a different audience (ie. scene kids).
you sound angry.

I don't like deathcore, my singer's favorite band is SS.

Do I throw him out of the band or savagely shit on him just because he's 7 years younger than me and didn't grow up on "real" death metal? No.

Just let it go, you'll feel better in the end.
Randy likes this.
DLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2011, 02:36 AM   #22
SS.org Regular
 
cronux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Zagreb
Posts: 703
Thanked: 12
cronux is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
well, my open mind syndrome kicked in

I like SS because they keep it simple and to the point. But then again, I really like "old" death metal... This song with Suffocations vocalist is kinda good...

Here's my band check it out: http://www.facebook.com/badbloodcro
cronux is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2011, 03:29 AM   #23
Jebus
 
Goatchrist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Baden, CH
Posts: 1,665
Thanked: 19
Goatchrist is just really niceGoatchrist is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by groph View Post
I heard of this new death metal band called Ingested, is it okay if I listen to them?
Yes Ingested is sick! The old album is better then the new one though.

You must unlearn what you have learned.
Goatchrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2011, 06:01 AM   #24
Br00tal Bubbly Mofo
 
petereanima's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Austria
Posts: 5,588
Thanked: 104
petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.petereanima is pretty damn metal.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
That song is brutal in your face, I like that.

And I dont know why everyone always has the urge to post some butthurt trololo-"ZOMGTHEYSUCKZ0RZ!" crap when a Suicide Silence (or acutally any deathcore) song is posted.
setsuna7 likes this.
petereanima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2011, 06:35 AM   #25
SS.org Regular
 
avenger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: ON, Canada
Posts: 1,643
Thanked: 11
avenger is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Y'all postin in a troll thread?
Randy likes this.

avenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:24 PM.


Our Network: PRS Guitar Forum | Luthier Forum | SG Guitar Forum | Les Paul Forum | Marshall Amp Forum | Acoustic Guitar Forum

SS.org proudly supports St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Copyright © 2004-2014, SevenString.org. All Rights Reserved.