homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > General Music Discussion
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

General Music Discussion All Music discussion here. Bands, styles, genres and anything else.

Like Tree64Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-30-2011, 02:02 PM   #1
/)'3'(\

ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Morbid Angel New Album and Single Art/Info

BLABBERMOUTH.NET - MORBID ANGEL: New Album, Single Artwork Unveiled

Finally!

Also, pretty that it comes out a day after my birthday.

Ride the wings of death!

"Seriously... You DO NOT headbang with your knees" Murmel

ittoa666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 03-30-2011, 02:15 PM   #2
Banned

Kamikaze7 is just really niceKamikaze7 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews

The new, long-awaited Morbid Angel is long overdue... I'm sooooo looking forward to this album...
Kamikaze7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2011, 02:21 PM   #3
Banned

josh pelican has much to be proud ofjosh pelican has much to be proud ofjosh pelican has much to be proud ofjosh pelican has much to be proud ofjosh pelican has much to be proud ofjosh pelican has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I back this.
josh pelican is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2011, 02:22 PM   #4
Parker über alles

yingmin has much to be proud ofyingmin has much to be proud ofyingmin has much to be proud ofyingmin has much to be proud ofyingmin has much to be proud ofyingmin has much to be proud of
I think I actually like the single artwork better than the actual album.

I have a problem cn this mod ke the eicoli and the infantry cn a blow dies what can make?

excused for the errors but are Italian
yingmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2011, 02:32 PM   #5
Lemme smang it girl!

TXDeathMetal is a glorious beacon of lightTXDeathMetal is a glorious beacon of lightTXDeathMetal is a glorious beacon of light
That cover art looks good, looking forward to hearing this when it comes out.

"Fried or fertilized?"- Yung Humma
"Next installation, wire a BKP into a car horn circuit and djonk at people in traffic!"- Variant
"Please tell me theres a hot girl behind this post and we'll get married and I'll make you hate your vagina."- vampiregenocide
"Ah well. I must continue my search for a woman who is as big a douchebag as I am.- vampiregenocide

My Youtube Channel

David Shankle Is A Douche
TXDeathMetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2011, 04:34 PM   #6
Intrepid Jackass

Demiurge is a name known to allDemiurge is a name known to allDemiurge is a name known to allDemiurge is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by yingmin View Post
I think I actually like the single artwork better than the actual album.

"I like Christian rock. It's very positive. It's not like those real musicians who think they're so cool and hip." -George Costanza
Demiurge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2011, 04:45 PM   #7
SS.org Regular

The Honorable is on a distinguished road
Both covers look great imo. I can't wait for this album to come out. Are they still using 7s on it?

War is my sheppard.
The Honorable is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2011, 06:10 PM   #8
SS.org Regular

great_kthulu is just really nice
I love OSDM, cant wait for this!
great_kthulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2011, 07:20 PM   #9
SS.org Regular

CrownofWorms is a glorious beacon of lightCrownofWorms is a glorious beacon of lightCrownofWorms is a glorious beacon of light
I like the single album cover more, but both are still great. btw this isn't morbid's first album made digitally, both versions of Domination were digitally made. I kinda get the feeling this is by the same guy who did the artwork for Nile's "Those Whom the Gods Detest"
CrownofWorms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2011, 07:31 PM   #10
SS.org Regular

Guitarman700 is a splendid one to beholdGuitarman700 is a splendid one to beholdGuitarman700 is a splendid one to beholdGuitarman700 is a splendid one to beholdGuitarman700 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I need this NOW.

"FFDP is metal for Nascar fans."-Rick
"Someone said they like guns. I like Mel Gibson."-God
Guitarman700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2011, 07:35 PM   #11
The One Who Knocks

Ralyks is just really niceRalyks is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Haven't really cared about this band in a while, but I will definitely check it out for David Vincents return.
Ralyks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2011, 08:57 PM   #12
Blast & Sweep

Thep is a name known to allThep is a name known to allThep is a name known to allThep is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quite unique artwork, I'm thuper exthited.
Thep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2011, 04:40 AM   #13
SS.org Regular

Louis Cypher is shredding to new heights.Louis Cypher is shredding to new heights.Louis Cypher is shredding to new heights.Louis Cypher is shredding to new heights.Louis Cypher is shredding to new heights.Louis Cypher is shredding to new heights.Louis Cypher is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 6 reviews

Awesome News!!

And even better is the news of a remix by Andy LaPlegua of CombiChrist on the B-side! Fcuk yeah!!
Louis Cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2011, 04:54 AM   #14
\m not jesus land m/

CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.
I'll buy it, but I'll be heartbroken when I hear it. They haven't been 'amazing' ever since Steve Tucker left.

Whoever said "the best things in life are free" hasn't played an 80's RG" - TheSixthWheel
CrushingAnvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2011, 05:07 AM   #15
Parker über alles

yingmin has much to be proud ofyingmin has much to be proud ofyingmin has much to be proud ofyingmin has much to be proud ofyingmin has much to be proud ofyingmin has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrushingAnvil View Post
I'll buy it, but I'll be heartbroken when I hear it. They haven't been 'amazing' ever since Steve Tucker left.
This is their first new material since Steve Tucker left, Steve was only with them for two studio albums in the first place, and one of them wasn't very good. I really can't get on board with this statement at all. I'm not expecting something of Domination's caliber, but I'd be stunned if this isn't better than Heretic, at least.
Esp Griffyn and DLG like this.

I have a problem cn this mod ke the eicoli and the infantry cn a blow dies what can make?

Unread 03-31-2011, 07:18 PM   #16
\m not jesus land m/

CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yingmin View Post
This is their first new material since Steve Tucker left, Steve was only with them for two studio albums in the first place, and one of them wasn't very good. I really can't get on board with this statement at all. I'm not expecting something of Domination's caliber, but I'd be stunned if this isn't better than Heretic, at least.

Steve did Formulas Fatal To The Flesh, Gateways To Annihilation and Heretic - That's three. He was with them for six years.

Domination is the worst for me. David Vincent hasn't been a death metal vocalist for 18 years.

Whoever said "the best things in life are free" hasn't played an 80's RG" - TheSixthWheel
CrushingAnvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2011, 01:41 AM   #17
Parker über alles

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrushingAnvil View Post

Steve did Formulas Fatal To The Flesh, Gateways To Annihilation and Heretic - That's three. He was with them for six years.

Domination is the worst for me. David Vincent hasn't been a death metal vocalist for 18 years.
Haha, God damn it. I was so underwhelmed by Heretic that I forgot to even include it.

Unread 04-01-2011, 01:52 AM   #18
came and went

TRENCHLORD is a name known to allTRENCHLORD is a name known to allTRENCHLORD is a name known to allTRENCHLORD is a name known to all
More TRUE METAL!!!!!!!!!!! Gateways is my favorite, but I hope that changes.
TRENCHLORD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2011, 02:54 AM   #19
ss.org Regular

Tomo009 is a jewel in the rough
Haha this apparently comes out on my birthday in Australia. Can't wait, even though I was massively unimpressed with heretic. Interesting to hear what they came up with this time.
Tomo009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2011, 03:26 AM   #20
Banned

Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post

Awesome News!!

And even better is the news of a remix by Andy LaPlegua of CombiChrist on the B-side! Fcuk yeah!!
.... YES

So psyched for this. I'm going to go bump the morbid angel appreciation thread now.
Stealthdjentstic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2011, 03:57 AM   #21
SS.org Regular

Gren is a jewel in the rough
Huge MA fan, but I'm not holding my breath. I know I'll be happy because it'll have Trey's swampy riffs and leads, but I hope David's vocals don't kill this too much. I miss Steve Tucker.
Gren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2011, 04:15 AM   #22
Parker über alles

So am I the only one who loved David's vocals on Domination? That's seriously one of my favorite death metal vocal performances. I hated his sound on earlier albums.
Bigfan and DLG like this.

Unread 04-01-2011, 04:26 AM   #23
DLG
not guthrie govan

DLG is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/DLG is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/DLG is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/DLG is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/DLG is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/DLG is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/DLG is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
All four of Vincent albums are perfect in every way imo. To me, those four albums are what death metal is all about, and the progress and changes between each of them is also amazing.
ittoa666 likes this.
DLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2011, 10:53 PM   #24
SS.org Regular

Stealth7 is a glorious beacon of lightStealth7 is a glorious beacon of lightStealth7 is a glorious beacon of light
Morbid Angel Reveal More Album Details - FEARnet

Another update about track listing and other shit.
Stealth7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2011, 01:42 AM   #25
Rebel Extravaganza

Trembulant will become famous soon enough
I might have to give this a chance since i've let Deicide back and have been
enjoying them. Dave Vincent is a poser douche but i admit Domination is a masterpiece.

My interest fell away after the next album or two but went and saw them live a few times with Tucker, killer shows They were much better live without Vincent, fact that's the probably the best they will ever have been.
Trembulant is offline   Reply With Quote