homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > General Music Discussion
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

General Music Discussion All Music discussion here. Bands, styles, genres and anything else.

Like Tree94Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-24-2005, 12:40 AM   #51
blah!

nyck is just really nicenyck is just really nice
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
myspace.com/alaskaband

add us or something haha
nyck is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 10-24-2005, 12:48 AM   #52
SS Contributor

Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Ancestor is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
http://www.myspace.com/ancestorheavymetal
Ancestor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2005, 06:24 AM   #53
Sarcy English Twat

Location: 7th Ethereal Plane of interstellar hell, Innit Bruv, Safe, London, UK
7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
random blaonde myspace place

and yep, is there a 7 string community?

The Chaos has come:
www.chaosanct.com
7 Dying Trees is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2005, 06:27 AM   #54
Sarcy English Twat

Location: 7th Ethereal Plane of interstellar hell, Innit Bruv, Safe, London, UK
7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
so if anyone here gets some guy called dead babies on a stick adding them then don't worry...

The Chaos has come:
www.chaosanct.com
7 Dying Trees is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2005, 07:30 AM   #55
Lord Green Fingers

maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
www.myspace.com/malicious
maliciousteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2005, 07:44 AM   #56
The Church of SEVEN
Super Moderator

eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Division MySpace Page - several of you had already been added, and I've added a few more. If I missed ya, just add us!
eaeolian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2005, 08:28 AM   #57
Fear the Polo!

Drew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7 Dying Trees
random blaonde myspace place

and yep, is there a 7 string community?
For a moment or two I was wondering who that was, but then I put two and two together and figured if it was a guy named James from the UK talking about trolls and the number 7, it was a pretty safe bet who I was dealing with. Duly added.

"...and everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon."

http://www.metalguitarist.org
Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2005, 08:33 AM   #58
<3's Tsukasa

D-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7 Dying Trees
so if anyone here gets some guy called dead babies on a stick adding them then don't worry...
Heh, my quote on the myspace page says "Creator of the World-Renowned Fetus Burger" so I didn't really flinch when I sawthe dead babies. Fetus Burger = joke btw and I don't know if I made it up or what haha.

əBCAir
D-EJ915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2005, 10:44 AM   #59
Lord Green Fingers

maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by maliciousteve

here's my personal one too

www.myspace.com/maliciousteve
maliciousteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2005, 06:49 PM   #60
W4D
Bass Player

W4D is a glorious beacon of lightW4D is a glorious beacon of lightW4D is a glorious beacon of light
http://www.myspace.com/w4d
http://www.myspace.com/downfactorband
http://www.myspace.com/haloguitars
W4D is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2005, 07:03 PM   #61
Seven Strings

Vacant will become famous soon enough
www.myspace.com/trayenburke

yes.

Gather ye rosebuds while ye may
Olde time is still a-flying
And the same flower that smiles today
Tommorow will be dying...
Vacant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2005, 07:21 PM   #62
7 String Convert

Kris is on a distinguished road
My Cryspace Profile

Add away!

ESP LTD MH-307
ESP LTD M-307
2 Ibanez 540PHH's
Kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2005, 08:01 PM   #63
Banned

DSS3 is just really niceDSS3 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
http://www.myspace.com/jeffdunne - my music
http://www.myspace.com/ancestralmusic - my band
DSS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2005, 10:46 AM   #64
...is bitching

Jerich is a splendid one to beholdJerich is a splendid one to beholdJerich is a splendid one to beholdJerich is a splendid one to beholdJerich is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
one of my bands....

www.myspace.com/seasonofmourning

Brunetti Amplifiers
Member since 07-02-2004..
Jerich is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2005, 11:18 AM   #65
The Church of SEVEN
Super Moderator

eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerich
That's some cool stuff. I like gothic doom like that...
Unread 10-28-2005, 11:23 AM   #66
...is bitching

Jerich is a splendid one to beholdJerich is a splendid one to beholdJerich is a splendid one to beholdJerich is a splendid one to beholdJerich is a splendid one to behold
like you should remember we had you guys open up at the Upstairs at the Troc a few years ago...but you guys all left before we went on....far drives suck after a late night...that's when we were a 9 piece...

Brunetti Amplifiers
Unread 10-28-2005, 11:25 AM   #67
Mr. Melody

TheReal7 has much to be proud ofTheReal7 has much to be proud ofTheReal7 has much to be proud ofTheReal7 has much to be proud ofTheReal7 has much to be proud ofTheReal7 has much to be proud ofTheReal7 has much to be proud of
I have a band account now for my music:

www.myspace.com/scottkroekermusic

www.myspace.com/scottkroekermusic
TheReal7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2005, 11:32 AM   #68
The Church of SEVEN
Super Moderator

Quote:
like you should remember we had you guys open up at the Upstairs at the Troc a few years ago...but you guys all left before we went on....far drives suck after a late night...that's when we were a 9 piece...
Damn, I knew that was familiar! Yeah, that was the show with SBT & Hades, right? I just didn't recognize the band since it's a lot smaller now - well, and I was hammered by the time you played, too!
Unread 10-28-2005, 12:06 PM   #69
...is bitching

Bingo!!! Hades one of NJ true Cult style metal/thrash bands....Jimmy and Dan I still keep intouch with alot...and Matt from Single Bullet Theory..well I have purchased a few really good guitars from him when he was in a time of need...all i remember was your old singer right? with that Huge bandana? (balding?)..and did you play 7's then ? I did...I had both of my BC rich Beast's there! i am comming down to your area this weekend to see A friends band at JAXX!..even knowing i hate that Club .as always small world.

Brunetti Amplifiers
Unread 10-28-2005, 01:28 PM   #70
The Church of SEVEN
Super Moderator

Quote:
Bingo!!! Hades one of NJ true Cult style metal/thrash bands....Jimmy and Dan I still keep intouch with alot...and Matt from Single Bullet Theory..well I have purchased a few really good guitars from him when he was in a time of need...all i remember was your old singer right? with that Huge bandana? (balding?)..and did you play 7's then ? I did...I had both of my BC rich Beast's there! i am comming down to your area this weekend to see A friends band at JAXX!..even knowing i hate that Club .as always small world.
Heh - I haven't seen Matt DiFabulous in a while - SBT played down here, but I wasn't in town. I kept in touch with Alan for a while after those Hades gigs - it was great to actually see them again!

The old singer was balding, yeah. The new guy doesn't have that problem - but the new guitarist does! I didn't have my Jackson 7 yet, so that show I probably had my '88 Dinky at - I think our other guitarist Matt had his CS Star 7 string, but I don't think he brought it to that show. I remember the Beast 7s - cool guitars!

Who you seeing at Jaxx? BCC?
Unread 10-28-2005, 01:39 PM   #71
I'm your huckleberry

noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Yeah, but the new guitarist doesn't have a balding problem. I'm bald, what's the problem?

Noodles
Division: American Metal without the suck.
kxksales@gmail.com
noodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2005, 04:06 PM   #72
...is bitching

Guys mean No Harm..But i knew you said he was the old vocalist so I had to dig into it right heheh!!
I always!!!!! talk to people i see with 7's I think i would have remembered a 7 there !! but to error is Human and I consider myself alot Human ! this just means we all go way back! Yeah Fabulous's head is so Big he doesn't even know it. good freind to me but i am sure he is not to others...I'd walk a mile and give up my last cigarette to someone, he on the other hand HMM..

www.myspace.com/jerichblakk

Brunetti Amplifiers
Unread 10-28-2005, 05:02 PM   #73
Hates the Air

Metal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from Cirrhosis
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaeolian

The old singer was balding, yeah. The new guy doesn't have that problem - but the new guitarist does!
Buuuuuuuuurn lol
Metal Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2005, 01:32 PM   #74
SS.org Regular

Nats is a glorious beacon of lightNats is a glorious beacon of lightNats is a glorious beacon of light
http://www.myspace.com/jprg1527
Nats is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2005, 04:45 PM   #75
not banned at all

kovachian is on a distinguished road
Yo.
http://www.myspace.com/drkevorkianjr
kovachian is offline   Reply With Quote