homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > General Music Discussion
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

General Music Discussion All Music discussion here. Bands, styles, genres and anything else.

Like Tree7190Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-07-2011, 06:13 AM   #3451
A Chap Called Ross

vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I've always thought Browne looked like Claudio.
vampiregenocide is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 06-07-2011, 09:09 AM   #3452
Oh God Damnit!

Antenna is just really niceAntenna is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulb View Post
Especially considering that Ash and Shawn have A LOT of influence in the underground metal scene. Ash and Shawn are both really good dudes, but definitely not the kind of guys whose bad side you want to get on. Probably not a good thing for any band Chris is involved with, and this was one of the big reasons Mark and I did not want him associated with Haunted Shores at all.
Lets get into HS for a minute, I know yall gave him a shot being the good guys you are (especially what yall dealt with prior to that), but I've gotta wonder after what he did with yall how'd he leave Haunted Shores?
Antenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2011, 09:13 AM   #3453
Cold As Ice

HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antenna View Post
Lets get into HS for a minute, I know yall gave him a shot being the good guys you are (especially what yall dealt with prior to that), but I've gotta wonder after what he did with yall how'd he leave Haunted Shores?
Man why do you keep trying to pry at drama stuff publicly? If you really want to know, PM might be a better idea...

Guitars: PRS (lots <3), Suhr, Parker, Schecter, Carvin
Rigs: Kemper + Atomic CLR, Invader 100, Port City and Mojo cabs w/ Scumback M75's/Hellatone 60's

HighGain510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2011, 10:04 AM   #3454
Wound tight

Nimgoble is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighGain510 View Post
Man why do you keep trying to pry at drama stuff publicly? If you really want to know, PM might be a better idea...
Probably because he finds it interesting and Bulb said he doesn't mind answering questions?
Nimgoble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2011, 10:07 AM   #3455
Cold As Ice

HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimgoble View Post
Probably because he finds it interesting and Bulb said he doesn't mind answering questions?
Sure, and the stories are funny but airing dirty laundry on a public forum isn't always the best thing to do.
glassmoon0fo likes this.

Rigs: Kemper + Atomic CLR, Invader 100, Port City and Mojo cabs w/ Scumback M75's/Hellatone 60's

Unread 06-07-2011, 10:19 AM   #3456

bulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnate
Yeah Matt i told them i didnt mind answering these questions as i have seen enough rumors going around that are spreading complete misinforation, might as well clear those up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antenna View Post
Mark and I fired him for several reasons. I hated his takes on the songs, they ruined them for me, and i was really depressed over the idea that i wouldnt be able to listen to the songs the same way again. We also didnt want his name associated with the project because of the fact that it would work against us thanks to what ash and shawn thought about him. And this was around the time he moved to LA to teach guys how to hit on girls. So in the end it all worked out for us, and we ended up getting singers who we were really happy with on the tracks!
bulb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2011, 10:28 AM   #3457
z o m b i e 1 3

Zombie13 has much to be proud ofZombie13 has much to be proud ofZombie13 has much to be proud ofZombie13 has much to be proud ofZombie13 has much to be proud ofZombie13 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
The more I listen to Spencer's vocals, both live and on the album, the more I fap, errr I like..them....
Bigfan likes this.

Morphesia (Black Metal)
http://morphesia.bandcamp.com/
Squirrelly Arts (Industrial Metal)
http://www.facebook.com/SquirrellyArts
Zombie13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2011, 10:37 AM   #3458
Gelatinous

lava is just really nicelava is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerlinTKD View Post
As an example, I was in a band with two very talented guys who progressed from beer to weed to coke in less than a year;
Beer, that horrible gateway drug.
MerlinTKD likes this.
lava is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2011, 10:46 AM   #3459
Cold As Ice

Quote:
Yeah Matt i told them i didnt mind answering these questions as i have seen enough rumors going around that are spreading complete misinforation, might as well clear those up.
NP bro, just figured now it seemed like he was going for a free-for-all on any dirt associated with all of your projects!

Back onto the original topic of the thread, I've been rocking the EP multiple times daily and the songs are so solid and polished, I can't wait for the next albums!

Unread 06-07-2011, 12:22 PM   #3460
do u evn djent fggt?

JosephAOI is a splendid one to beholdJosephAOI is a splendid one to beholdJosephAOI is a splendid one to beholdJosephAOI is a splendid one to beholdJosephAOI is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
NP bro, just figured now it seemed like he was going for a free-for-all on any dirt associated with all of your projects!

http://digitalmarketinggirl.files.wo...pg?w=230&h=250

Back onto the original topic of the thread, I've been rocking the EP multiple times daily and the songs are so solid and polished, I can't wait for the next albums with a song featuring Claudio Sanchez!
Fix'd
I figure if bringing it up multiple times worked for a tab book for Born Of Osiris it may work here. Although that ended up being a petition. I'm not sure if there are enough people here who like Coheed and Periphery to have a petition for it
Dan_Vacant likes this.
JosephAOI is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2011, 03:17 PM   #3461
Lovely Boy

Lucas Crowe is a jewel in the rough
After reading all of this, I demand a Chris Barretto reality T.V. show.
Lucas Crowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2011, 03:18 PM   #3462
SS.org Regular

space frog is a jewel in the rough
Sorry Joseph, i'm not in this time XD

Except if there is a cover of Welcome Home included. Then...

My band:www.facebook.com/oftemples

Main gear:
-Carvin DC727
-Ibanez S7320
-Jackson DK2M Dinky
-some goodie in build process
-Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
-Axe Fx standard
-Orange PPC412
space frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2011, 03:19 PM   #3463
Classy
Super Moderator

Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brief View Post
After reading all of this, I demand a Chris Barretto reality T.V. show.
Who are you?
HighGain510 and Lucas Crowe like this.

I don't care if it rains or freezes
Long as I got my plastic Jesus
Sittin' on the dashboard of my car

Argbadh - RHLCİ
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2011, 03:21 PM   #3464
SS.org Regular

^The avatar adds SOOO much punch and credibility to this post.
Randy, HighGain510, FYP666 and 4 others like this.

Main gear:
-Carvin DC727
-Ibanez S7320
-Jackson DK2M Dinky
-Axe Fx standard
-Orange PPC412
Unread 06-07-2011, 03:29 PM   #3465
do u evn djent fggt?

JosephAOI is a splendid one to beholdJosephAOI is a splendid one to beholdJosephAOI is a splendid one to beholdJosephAOI is a splendid one to beholdJosephAOI is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by space frog View Post
Sorry Joseph, i'm not in this time XD

Except if there is a cover of Welcome Home included. Then...

Just think though. Go listen to Ms. Doppertunity or Luck As A Constant and imagine Claudio and Spencer's voice in it both at seperate times and harmonizing at others. It would be fraking INCREDIBLE.
Unread 06-07-2011, 03:31 PM   #3466
SS.org Regular

My question is: who would take the lower vocal line of the harmony

Main gear:
-Carvin DC727
-Ibanez S7320
-Jackson DK2M Dinky
-Axe Fx standard
-Orange PPC412
Unread 06-07-2011, 03:39 PM   #3467
do u evn djent fggt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by space frog View Post
My question is: who would take the lower vocal line of the harmony
I don't think either would nessecarily be considered low by any satandards but knowing their voices, I'd like to hear Claudio take the higher notes. Or a switch off.
Unread 06-07-2011, 03:43 PM   #3468
Lifted By Skin

Mwoit is a name known to allMwoit is a name known to allMwoit is a name known to allMwoit is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Jake did a good job with all i want for christmas is you (because he was kinda just being himself, as scary as that thought may be)
That sure was... er... yes. Truly the best performance by Jake?
Mwoit is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2011, 04:06 PM   #3469
Oh God Damnit!

Antenna is just really niceAntenna is just really nice
Quote:
Man, I'm sorry other than all of this being interesting to know just for myself, I'm mainly asking these questions with the fact in mind that many other people are going to read this forum, so now if someone decides to make ignorant conversation about why things happened before everyone can speak up and set things straight. I'm not trying to straight up deface people bro. I'll quit since I'm coming off like that.

Quote:

Mark and I fired him for several reasons. I hated his takes on the songs, they ruined them for me, and i was really depressed over the idea that i wouldnt be able to listen to the songs the same way again. We also didnt want his name associated with the project because of the fact that it would work against us thanks to what ash and shawn thought about him. And this was around the time he moved to LA to teach guys how to hit on girls. So in the end it all worked out for us, and we ended up getting singers who we were really happy with on the tracks!
Awesome dude, the whole multi-singer idea is full of win! Sorry if I got too far into that stuff, like I said before I'm not trying to pry uninvitedly man. Congrats on the new gf, I'm gonna quote a wise man who once said "Remember tho when you stunting wit ya shawtay, keep that pimp hand strong and that chain low." I'm not sure what it means but I am sure its based loosely off the english language.
HighGain510 and Dan_Vacant like this.
Antenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2011, 04:44 PM   #3470
DLG
not guthrie govan

DLG is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/DLG is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/DLG is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/DLG is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/DLG is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/DLG is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/DLG is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Quote:
And this was around the time he moved to LA to teach guys how to hit on girls.
Randy, HighGain510, FYP666 and 7 others like this.
DLG is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2011, 04:51 PM   #3471
do u evn djent fggt?

That is amazing!
Unread 06-07-2011, 05:16 PM   #3472
Lovely Boy

Lucas Crowe is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy View Post
Who are you?
It took me a while to get this. Well played.
Randy likes this.
Lucas Crowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2011, 06:46 PM   #3473
do u evn djent fggt?

Apart from my desperate want of a Periphery ft. Claudio Sanchez song, I found this just now on Casey Sabol's facebook-

'UPDATE FOR ALL MY FANS: My record will be finished on September 1st, and shortly after that you will all see the beginnings of what my solo project will entail. Thank you all SO MUCH for your support and patience! I wish I could give you guys more details about it now, but I have to keep everything a total secret until the time is right!! ♥'

Misha, is this true?
Unread 06-07-2011, 07:09 PM   #3474
Loves his Q-tuners

Cheesebuiscut is a splendid one to beholdCheesebuiscut is a splendid one to beholdCheesebuiscut is a splendid one to beholdCheesebuiscut is a splendid one to beholdCheesebuiscut is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLG View Post
I don't think his heads big enough
Cheesebuiscut is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2011, 07:42 PM   #3475

bulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnatebulb is Odin incarnate
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephAOI View Post
Apart from my desperate want of a Periphery ft. Claudio Sanchez song, I found this just now on Casey Sabol's facebook-

'UPDATE FOR ALL MY FANS: My record will be finished on September 1st, and shortly after that you will all see the beginnings of what my solo project will entail. Thank you all SO MUCH for your support and patience! I wish I could give you guys more details about it now, but I have to keep everything a total secret until the time is right!! ♥'

Misha, is this true?
I dunno, im not going to hold my breath, i have heard this from him at least once a year since i have known him, then again MAYBE for no reason at all this time it will be different?
bulb is offline   Reply With Quote