homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > General Music Discussion
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

General Music Discussion All Music discussion here. Bands, styles, genres and anything else.

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-24-2010, 11:29 AM   #1
SS.org Regular

IamOthello is just really niceIamOthello is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Worst "group" ever.

Worst "group" ever, if you can even take this seriously. I was searching for "crunkcore" shit because it's so terrible I had to show somebody a picture of those neon "crunk" kids. I stumbled on this "supergroup"

I really hope good music triumphs over this garbage.

[URL="https://soundcloud.com/zacharyhuff[/URL]

Check out my solo electronic music!
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 03-24-2010, 11:34 AM   #2
Iraq Lobster.

synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
You now owe me approximately 2 minutes of my life. Not the full 3:11, thankfully, as I couldn't make it all the way through that.
Unread 03-24-2010, 11:37 AM   #3
The Djent Plane

Jay Jay is a jewel in the rough
I want to shoot myself.

1:10 make me rage SOOOO HARDDDD because I like Dubstep and they're just killing it.

EDIT: This song is not dubstep, obviously, but that part could definitely be a dubstep drop.
Unread 03-24-2010, 11:41 AM   #4
SS.org Regular

CapenCyber is just really niceCapenCyber is just really nice
It's undeniably awful, but no-where near as grating as broken side.
Unread 03-24-2010, 11:41 AM   #5
Iraq Lobster.

synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.synrgy is pretty much the man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
I want to shoot myself.

1:10 make me rage SOOOO HARDDDD because I like Dubstep and they're just killing it.

EDIT: This song is not dubstep, obviously, but that part could definitely be a dubstep drop.
Ninja edit! I was just getting ready to call you out.

Nothing remotely dubstep about that. Just cause there's a square wave with a filter making it go 'oowah oowah oowah' doesn't immediately mean it's dubstep. That sound is used ALL OVER electronic music. "Dubstep" implies a specific tempo range and beat structure. If anything, the part you're referencing is closer to Breaks or Breakbeat or whatever they call that sub-genre these days.

/EDM-nerd-mode
Unread 03-24-2010, 11:47 AM   #6
Tr00f

matt397 is a glorious beacon of lightmatt397 is a glorious beacon of lightmatt397 is a glorious beacon of light
jesus christ these girls are walking talking date rape victims waiting to happen.
Unread 03-24-2010, 11:50 AM   #7
Needs more strings

EtherealEntity is the epitome of metal.EtherealEntity is the epitome of metal.EtherealEntity is the epitome of metal.EtherealEntity is the epitome of metal.EtherealEntity is the epitome of metal.EtherealEntity is the epitome of metal.EtherealEntity is the epitome of metal.EtherealEntity is the epitome of metal.EtherealEntity is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Lol what the .......

I have no problem whatsoever with people making any kind of music - but the fact that there's kids out there that listen to this shit, like it, and above all THINK IT'S GOOD...
Unread 03-24-2010, 12:02 PM   #8
A Chap Called Ross

vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt397 View Post
jesus christ these girls are walking talking date rape victims waiting to happen.
They obviously don't mind, so I won't feel guilty.
Unread 03-24-2010, 12:09 PM   #9
SS.org Regular

AzzMan has a spectacular aura about
Man, either I'm really scene, or it actually IS surprising you guys haven't heard Millionaires before. They truly are producing some of the worst music around. In fact, it's not even music by a lot of standards. Thankfully they're not really *that* popular.
Unread 03-24-2010, 12:13 PM   #10
SS Contributor

wannabguitarist has much to be proud ofwannabguitarist has much to be proud ofwannabguitarist has much to be proud ofwannabguitarist has much to be proud ofwannabguitarist has much to be proud ofwannabguitarist has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapenCyber View Post
It's undeniably awful, but no-where near as grating as broken side.
I prefer Brokencyde over this actually

On a light note; I'd get ....ed up with that chick with blue headband
Unread 03-24-2010, 01:27 PM   #11
cylon

thraxil is a glorious beacon of lightthraxil is a glorious beacon of lightthraxil is a glorious beacon of light
Back in about 2002, two of my friends started an electroclash group called "Avenue D", which this group is pretty much a shitty copy of as far as I can tell. It's not the kind of music I like but Debbie and Daphne were my friends so I was at their first ever show, their last show in 2007, and a dozen or so in between. Like I said, it's not really what I'm into, but there's a certain get drunk and have fun appeal. Plus they toured around the world and sold over 50,000 albums without ever signing to a record label. Avenue D also had some slightly subversive aspects (Daphne was a Women's Studies major and both girls were big punk fans).

Their first big hit:

some more:

Unread 03-24-2010, 03:31 PM   #12
Singlecoils = tr00

JohnIce is his own personal hero.JohnIce is his own personal hero.JohnIce is his own personal hero.JohnIce is his own personal hero.JohnIce is his own personal hero.JohnIce is his own personal hero.JohnIce is his own personal hero.JohnIce is his own personal hero.JohnIce is his own personal hero.JohnIce is his own personal hero.
Hmm... I have a strong urge to, somehow, let these girls know I wouldn't buy them drinks, I'm not interested in having sex with either of them, and that they can do their "I'm irresistable and make guys crazy for me" routine somewhere else where they don't get in the way of the hotties. Thank you and goodbye.

Guitar player and vocalist of Mark Zero: https://www.facebook.com/MarkZeroOfficial
Unread 03-24-2010, 03:35 PM   #13
Such a strange numb

-mouse- is just really nice-mouse- is just really nice
its like the stupid 16 year old mouthbreathers who sat next to me in History class were allowed to make their own video
Unread 03-24-2010, 06:12 PM   #14
\m/

vhmetalx is a glorious beacon of lightvhmetalx is a glorious beacon of lightvhmetalx is a glorious beacon of light
all i will say is this is false aaand

I need to administer some Psycroptic NOW.

"DUDE YOU ARE F*CKING DEAF"
"No i'm not.. I'm a musician"
Unread 03-24-2010, 06:21 PM   #15
ss.org Regular

FearFactoryDBCR has a spectacular aura about
This song makes me laugh so much.

"LET'S GET ....ED UP!"

Women need to leave their musical aspirations in the kitchen.
Unread 03-24-2010, 06:26 PM   #16
Rivethead Magnate.

Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.Daemoniac is his own personal hero.
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Thankfully I had Powerman 5000 paused on iTunes to flush out the drivel as soon as i realised what was going to happen in this "music" video... I feel better
Unread 03-24-2010, 06:32 PM   #17
Probrem?

ivancic1al is a jewel in the rough
I played it muted....kinda funny that way actually. Especially with some br00talz playing over it.

EDIT: Halfway to 666 posts!
Unread 03-24-2010, 07:26 PM   #18
Frets? What frets?

Varcolac has much to be proud ofVarcolac has much to be proud ofVarcolac has much to be proud ofVarcolac has much to be proud ofVarcolac has much to be proud ofVarcolac has much to be proud of
This music is besmirching the good name of keytar players everywhere.

Also, it's making alcohol look bad. Alcohol is a splendid, delicious beverage, and these women have made me lose my appetite for it.

Oh wait, I have ale in the fridge, whiskey in a drawer, and a Symphony X album on iTunes. That'll make things better. Mmm, non-neon drinks and powerprog shredmetal. That'll make the pain go away...

SchecterWhore: "Development, phase four. Beethoven
takes you for a ride through space in his Pontiac Trans Am."
Unread 03-24-2010, 08:59 PM   #19
Blast & Sweep

Thep is a name known to allThep is a name known to allThep is a name known to allThep is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Ouch, that was pretty bad...but Kesha pulls it off. I've learned that I can enjoy most types of music for what it is and not compare them to the best music (old-school brutal death metal) and I'm actually kinda enjoying Kesha and Lady Gaga
Unread 03-24-2010, 09:08 PM   #20
Big Bear

PeteyG has much to be proud ofPeteyG has much to be proud ofPeteyG has much to be proud ofPeteyG has much to be proud ofPeteyG has much to be proud ofPeteyG has much to be proud of
There's IDM, which is Intelligent Dance Music (Squarepusher, Aphex Twin, you get the idea), however I wish everyone to begin calling this, and music like this RDM, or, Retarded Dance Music.
Unread 03-24-2010, 09:14 PM   #21
SS.org Regular

MaKo´s Tethan is shredding to new heights.MaKo´s Tethan is shredding to new heights.MaKo´s Tethan is shredding to new heights.MaKo´s Tethan is shredding to new heights.MaKo´s Tethan is shredding to new heights.MaKo´s Tethan is shredding to new heights.MaKo´s Tethan is shredding to new heights.
things like this makes me hate this stupid world, but guitars make me love it again.

Unread 03-24-2010, 10:02 PM   #22
Deftones Guru.

BrainArt is a splendid one to beholdBrainArt is a splendid one to beholdBrainArt is a splendid one to beholdBrainArt is a splendid one to beholdBrainArt is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteyG View Post
There's IDM, which is Intelligent Dance Music (Squarepusher, Aphex Twin, you get the idea), however I wish everyone to begin calling this, and music like this RDM, or, Retarded Dance Music.
I second this post. It's new genre name is RDM.

I made it all the way through that bullshit and then put Deftones back on to solidify my brain, and bring back the brain cells I lost.

Member of the Injustice League with Pooluke41, Jakke and -42.

I am Poi; The Ipu pounding, Ukulele shredding rapey clown, who ruins childhood dreams of balloon animals!
Unread 03-24-2010, 10:04 PM   #23
Burrito Master

mlp187 is just really nicemlp187 is just really nice
Damn that's tight. .... yeah.

Bust seriously, they're not being serious are they? I thought it was pretty funny. It reminded me of Lonely Island. I would definitely listen to it again for chuckles.
Unread 03-24-2010, 10:29 PM   #24
Hollow Man

The Somberlain is just really niceThe Somberlain is just really nice
Quote:
Add Cabaret Voltaire, .... Buttons, and Primal Scream to IDM!!!

I think we ought always to entertain our opinions with some measure of doubt. I shouldn't wish people dogmatically to believe any philosophy, not even mine.
-Bertrand Russell

"The Somberlain is a wise man" -Randy
Unread 03-25-2010, 01:08 AM   #25
Banned

Variant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himselfVariant is deemed true by Crom himself
Quote:

Let it be done, Petey, I hereby declare all this and similar vacuous shit RDM!!!

Variant has spoketh.

Quote:
Also, it's making alcohol look bad. Alcohol is a splendid, delicious beverage, and these women have made me lose my appetite for it.
^
True this. I somehow doubt these GED-less cum buckets are drinking any Talisker Reserve when scripting such shit stained anthems as the above.
Closed Thread