homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > General Music Discussion
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

General Music Discussion All Music discussion here. Bands, styles, genres and anything else.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-20-2010, 01:35 PM   #26
Poland CEO / RHLC ©

Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daiephir View Post
*jealous of Sebastian* *almost*
That's the way it goes. I'm not a fan of a band that has a lot of shows here.. and for example Rick does not like Fear Factory - and they tour the US a lot

life...

S7Figures.DeviantArt.com - Metal Figures!
Sebastian is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 03-20-2010, 04:23 PM   #27
Hates the Air

Metal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from Cirrhosis
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivancic1al View Post
it's ....ed. Both sides are to blame in one way or another, but overall, it's just a bad situation.
If by both sides you mean "Solely the government" then i agree with you.
Metal Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2010, 08:41 PM   #28
likes peanut butter

Daiephir is just really niceDaiephir is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Ken View Post
If by both sides you mean "Solely the government" then i agree with you.
BAM! This deserves rep. Hum, question, do I neg rep you or pos rep you, cause that big red bar confuses me alot

- Give it a rest. Do you really think that this thread is of a serious nature? 8Fingers is reeling you in. He didn't even have to put any ....ing bait on the hook. - CIAM in the 5 Bands you can't stand thread - saying this to toolsound
- It would just be like "BWOMP BWOMP BWOMP" vs the "VRuuuuOOOOmmmmMMRRRROooomRRR" of the engine. - A subwoofer vs. engine sound, by ESP Griffyn
- New used car fund: 0$, I bought one
Daiephir is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2010, 08:46 PM   #29
Hates the Air

Metal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from Cirrhosis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daiephir View Post
BAM! This deserves rep. Hum, question, do I neg rep you or pos rep you, cause that big red bar confuses me alot
Red. Always
Unread 03-20-2010, 09:21 PM   #30
likes peanut butter

Gotcha! Red it is then.

- Give it a rest. Do you really think that this thread is of a serious nature? 8Fingers is reeling you in. He didn't even have to put any ....ing bait on the hook. - CIAM in the 5 Bands you can't stand thread - saying this to toolsound
- It would just be like "BWOMP BWOMP BWOMP" vs the "VRuuuuOOOOmmmmMMRRRROooomRRR" of the engine. - A subwoofer vs. engine sound, by ESP Griffyn
Unread 03-20-2010, 10:58 PM   #31
A serious man

sentagoda is headed in the right direction.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Evangelion has the best drum sound ive ever heard. NUFF SAID

A walking paradox
sentagoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2010, 10:14 AM   #32
riffs master

RedSkull is a jewel in the rough
Demigod rules HARD

Apostasy sounded so shitty, It was a shame

Evangelion is great, production almost clipping at some points but songwriting is good

Still... Demigod rules HARD
RedSkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2010, 10:18 AM   #33
likes peanut butter

I have a theory for that: Demigod is so awesome because of the wall of sound effect, where everything is in your face (Conquer All, volume maxed out comes to mind), comparatively to The Apostasy where the sound has more headroom and sounds way more "spacey" than Demigod.

Unread 03-21-2010, 10:44 AM   #34
Rythm Player of Deth

XtremeMetalGod1 can only hope to improve
yea, the best songs to play live really come from the demigod and prior, the apostasy only had two awesome songs and that was at the left hand ov god and prometherion, evangelion i like every song tho, shemhamforash, he who breeds pestilence, and alas the lord is upon my are my fav songs from evangelion, but best behemoth song ever........ is either slaves shall serve or christians to the lions because of the sheer energy they have and awesome sound. seen em live twice though and theyre album work is nothing compared to there live performances holy .... its psychotic. and been honored to say i have like 4 signed things by em including my best guitar i own.
XtremeMetalGod1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2010, 01:51 PM   #35
SS.org Regular

Richie666 is a jewel in the rough
Meh, they're pretty good but get kind of redundant after a while. Evangelion was pretty good though but...

MOTHA....IN DEMIGOD!!! What a brilliant death metal album. Brutal, theatrical, original, just ....ing awesome.
Richie666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2010, 01:54 PM   #36
/)'3'(\

ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.ittoa666 is the epitome of metal.

Ride the wings of death!

"Seriously... You DO NOT headbang with your knees" Murmel

ittoa666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2010, 04:08 PM   #37
ss.org Regular

big sal cbk will become famous soon enough
love behemoth! nice balance of death and black metal but i'd say theyre a bit more on the death side if ya ask me. wasnt too pushed on apostasy but everythin else is pretty much gold!
big sal cbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2010, 10:47 PM   #38
Hates the Air

Quote:
Originally Posted by big sal cbk View Post
love behemoth! nice balance of death and black metal but i'd say theyre a bit more on the death side if ya ask me. wasnt too pushed on apostasy but everythin else is pretty much gold!
You should check out their earliest works. Essentially a spinoff of early 90s Norwegian black metal.
Unread 03-22-2010, 10:58 PM   #39
Blast & Sweep

Thep is a name known to allThep is a name known to allThep is a name known to allThep is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I love them, but I wish they would tone down the theatrics and start writing better lyrics after what they did with Evangelion. IMO, Evangelion sucked big time compared with there semi-older stuff.
Thep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2010, 02:59 AM   #40
Ex Whiny Bitch

Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.
This thread needs more of this:

What happened to Jeff? Funny how he dropped off the radar now that the entire Western world disagrees with his right wing bullshit.
Scar Symmetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2010, 07:10 AM   #41
\m not jesus land m/

CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_z View Post

Wow...that was actually nicely executed.

Some of the parts that didn't work actually worked solely because they DIDN'T work, thus making it sound quite creepy.

And yes, I'm a big behemoth fan.

Whoever said "the best things in life are free" hasn't played an 80's RG" - TheSixthWheel
CrushingAnvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2010, 07:12 AM   #42
\m not jesus land m/

CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Ken View Post
You should check out their earliest works. Essentially a spinoff of early 90s Norwegian black metal.
I shat bricks when I discovered some of that stuff on my 14 year old cousin's Ipod.

He just said "It's funny because the album is called 'Satanica'...lolwtf" [verbatim]

Whoever said "the best things in life are free" hasn't played an 80's RG" - TheSixthWheel
CrushingAnvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2010, 07:23 AM   #43
ss.org Regular

swayman is a jewel in the rough
Sheer brutality...

Never .... with a man's guitar, woman or ride. Such is the rule of Rock...
swayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2010, 10:38 AM   #44
Rythm Player of Deth

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
Unread 04-06-2010, 12:18 PM   #45
LowCrushingMetal

Evil7 is a glorious beacon of lightEvil7 is a glorious beacon of lightEvil7 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian View Post
Behemoth.. yes.. I'm happy they are from Poland, and that Nergal has a 7 string.
That's all...
now if we can just get the rest of poland to support Behemoth!
Evil7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2010, 12:26 PM   #46
Rythm Player of Deth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil7 View Post
now if we can just get the rest of poland to support Behemoth!
HELL ....ING YEA!!!! HAIL BEHEMOTH!!!