homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Marketplace > Gear For Sale / Trade/ Wanted
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Gear For Sale / Trade/ Wanted Guitar Parts, Amps, Racks, Pedals - anything music related that isn't a complete guitar goes here.

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-18-2007, 09:54 PM   #1
I...Like...Juice!

Soma is a splendid one to beholdSoma is a splendid one to beholdSoma is a splendid one to beholdSoma is a splendid one to beholdSoma is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Boss BR-864 8 track digital recorder $200

Still like new. Roland discontinued these a year ago or so, I bought this one when they went for $500. You can do pretty much anything on these, even upload your own drum sounds. It also has an on board effects processor that can even make your electric guitar sound like an acoustic guitar or a bass, and a built in microphone. It even still has the protective film over the LED display.

Here are some links on it for extra specs and information.

BOSS BR-864 8-Track Digital Studio :: Specifications

BOSS BR-864 8-Track Digital Studio :: Overview

With this I am including a "gig bag" (actually it's a PS2 system bag but everything fits in it just fine. ) two flash memory cards one is a 512 MB and the the other one is 80 MB. A BOSS A/C adapter. And the owners manual, which is not torn how it looks in the picture those are extra sheets of paper that I used to book mark pages I wanted to go back to. All the items are not pictured (of course).

If you are interested in samples of what you can do with this here is some of the stuff I recorded with I only used a bass in the Lungourge songs, which my friend Ken played in.

www.myspace.com/somamaki

www.myspace.com/lungourge

$220 Shipping Included.

Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 06-19-2007, 06:30 AM   #2
Hates the Air

Metal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from Cirrhosis
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
That thing is fun to mess around on \m/

If you list your gear in your signature, you're a prick.
Unread 10-28-2007, 05:24 AM   #3
ss.org Regular

RoddersUK is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
PM sent. I'm interested in this, look forward to hearing from you.
Unread 11-28-2007, 10:42 PM   #4
I...Like...Juice!

Soma is a splendid one to beholdSoma is a splendid one to beholdSoma is a splendid one to beholdSoma is a splendid one to beholdSoma is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
This can be taken down/deleted.

Thanks
Closed Thread