homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Marketplace > Gear For Sale / Trade/ Wanted
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Gear For Sale / Trade/ Wanted Guitar Parts, Amps, Racks, Pedals - anything music related that isn't a complete guitar goes here.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Rogueleader

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-10-2012, 05:27 PM   #1
Bringer Of Storms

Rogueleader is just really niceRogueleader is just really nice
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
EMGs, Kahler Steeler, Dunlop Slash Wah, Ernie Ball Straplocks, Jackson/Sperzel Tuners

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: See below for individual descriptions.
Modifications (if any): See below
Accessories (hardshell case etc): See below
Location (City,State or City,Country): Jackson, WY
International OK? : Yes, ask for shipping quotes outside of US.
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM here
References (eBay or other forum userid): <------
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): See Below
Pictures: See Below

2 Ivory SAXs and 2 Ivory 81s. Never got around to installing these in anything. The packaging is opened on some of them but I never used them. Everything that would be included when buying new is included. $33 shipped each on the SAXs and $35 shipped each on the 81s in the CONUS.

Dunlop Slash Wah. A little grimy and scratched, but perfect functionally. No adapter (it takes an 18volt one) included. $42 shipped in the CONUS.

Kahler Steeler. Excellent trem, as good as an OFR. Everything that is pictured is included. This can be used with the autolatch system (google it if you are interested, quite complex tremolo blocking device) if you have that portion installed in the body of the guitar. Does not come with an arm, no idea if a regular screw in arm will work or it needs something propietary. I've seen several Tom Andersons (TA, as well as several other high end/boutique superstrat guys used to use these as the double locking trems of choice on a variety of guitars) with Schaller type OFR collars retrofitted on Steelers, but I do not know if this is a direct retrofit. I cannot verify that all the springs within the autolatch "firing chamber" (guess that's kind of what it is! ) are there or work correctly, as I have never had a chance to use this in an autolatch configuration. It still functions perfectly as a standard OFR type double locking floating trem though. In great shape with a little corrosion here and there, but nothing too bad, as the pictures indicate. Springs are of the noiseless variety. Nut is an R2. $115 shipped and insured in the CONUS.

Sperzel 6 per side right handed tuners (non locking, non staggered). Great shape. Little bit of corrosion here and there but perfect functionally. $16 shipped in the CONUS.

Ernie Ball Dual Design Straplocks. Excellent shape as pictured. $8 shipped in the CONUS.

Jackson Tuners. 2 sets available, each from a 1990 AT Pro. 6 per side, right handed. In excellent shape. Slightly yellowed on the white parts and a bit of corrosion as pictured, but perfect functionally. Mounting screws are included but not pictured. $9 shipped per set.

If you need my reputation for online deals here are my itrader references...

Metalguitarist.org - iTrader - Rogueleader

Rogueleader

TalkBass Forums - Feedback - Rogueleader

I have references the andy sneap forum (ultimate metal), harmony central, and rig talk as well. But I believe the above should be sufficient!

I am willing to ship outside of the CONUS but you will need to contact me to see the appropriate costs.
Rogueleader is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 06-11-2012, 07:22 AM   #2
www.fools-game.com

Matt Crooks is his own personal hero.Matt Crooks is his own personal hero.Matt Crooks is his own personal hero.Matt Crooks is his own personal hero.Matt Crooks is his own personal hero.Matt Crooks is his own personal hero.Matt Crooks is his own personal hero.Matt Crooks is his own personal hero.Matt Crooks is his own personal hero.Matt Crooks is his own personal hero.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I'll take the Slash Wah, unless it sat under a fish bowl for a year getting water-logged.

Send me an IM.

...that the play is the tragedy, "Man"
http://www.fools-game.com/
http://www.myspace.com/foolsgameband
Matt Crooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2012, 12:08 PM   #3
SS.org Regular

oversteve is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
pm'd
oversteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2012, 03:22 PM   #4
Bringer Of Storms

Rogueleader is just really niceRogueleader is just really nice
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
All sold except for the steeler.
djpharoah likes this.
Rogueleader is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2012, 07:00 PM   #5
www.fools-game.com

Matt Crooks is his own personal hero.Matt Crooks is his own personal hero.Matt Crooks is his own personal hero.Matt Crooks is his own personal hero.Matt Crooks is his own personal hero.Matt Crooks is his own personal hero.Matt Crooks is his own personal hero.Matt Crooks is his own personal hero.Matt Crooks is his own personal hero.Matt Crooks is his own personal hero.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
:'(

...that the play is the tragedy, "Man"
http://www.fools-game.com/
http://www.myspace.com/foolsgameband
Matt Crooks is offline   Reply With Quote